No Marriage Under 50 Not Working

I am 48,not married,Belgium,have a non immigrant-multiple O-visum for 1 year,

did not have to put monney on anny bank,i only had to prove i have a house in

Thailand(and u can have a house and land in the name of a company ),and that i have sufficient monney comming in ,doesnt matter if it is from

wellfair or renting incoms or a golden hand shake of ur former boss.

I had not a single problem to get it.

Dont listen to friends advise if they are not in the exact same position as u.

Only ur ambassy in ur Native country can provide u the exact information,but normaly it is possible if u have a house or condo.

good luck.

Thailand(and u can have a house and land in the name of a company ),and that i have sufficient monney comming in ,doesnt matter if it is from

Only ur ambassy in ur Native country can provide u the exact information,but normaly it is possible if u have a house or condo.

good luck.

The real problem Elvis is that you can't get a one year extension of stay. So it is 90 day border hops,

I am under 50 -no marriage - not working.

I have one-year Non-im "o" issued in Brisbane. Given to me on the basis of 2 million baht in a thai bank and my plans to buy a condo. Issued in less an 10 minutes

thanks for sharing your under 50 not married non imm visa situation. Which bank did you use for your acct?

good luck.

The real problem Elvis is that you can't get a one year extension of stay. So it is 90 day border hops,

true doctor, but at least we know ELVIS is alive

mmm...

under 50

not married

and no job

staying with thai girlfriend

i say !!!

anymore such thai girl to introduction

i wish to get into thailand

get me-self a thai girlfriend

stay at her place

and get a job

can't live without a job mate

the brain cells die by the millions...

mmm...

under 50

not married

and no job

staying with thai girlfriend

i say !!!

anymore such thai girl to introduction

i wish to get into thailand

get me-self a thai girlfriend

stay at her place

and get a job

can't live without a job mate

the brain cells die by the millions...

Optimism lives on. :D So does a most peculiar turn of phrase :o

I was told by an embassy official that by providing financial documentation that this is possible. Anyone have info on this??

Why not try and contact this official again, and see what he had in mind. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Or go see the people in Brisbane.

What excellent advise, you are spot on mate, there are too many 'experts' on this forum, deal only with embassies, get the facts from them not drunken old men with nothing else to do but 'advise' to boost their own egos

Basher

What excellent advise, you are spot on mate, there are too many 'experts' on this forum, deal only with embassies, get the facts from them not drunken old men with nothing else to do but 'advise' to boost their own egos

Basher

:o 555555555555 !

that's very cool answer!

yeah - it always seems like many ARE drunk !

It's an ideal situation for me. Tired of working and have no intention of marrying the girl that lives with me. It's the simple life. Only hassle is the visa

I lived in Thailand like you for many years. not married, under 50 and a pension about 70 000 Bath per month. Tired of the visa hassle, I try to get a non o visa based on my pension. But non o visa application was refused in Lao, Penang, and Europe. Then I married to my girlfriend to make everything more easy. But after a while I feel it was more easy before. Well I dont have to leave the country every 3 month, but under non O visa you are more controlled by the government, have to bring your wife to immigration and report every month, a lot of paperwork if you want to move or change adress etc.

Before I used to take my bike for a ride to malaysia, Lao or Burma.

That was only fun, and when I bring some stuff (legal) back to Thailand, always pay the trip.

So if it's not about the money and no marriage, consider to wait to 50 and get a retirement visa.

It's an ideal situation for me. Tired of working and have no intention of marrying the girl that lives with me. It's the simple life. Only hassle is the visa
I lived in Thailand like you for many years. not married, under 50 and a pension about 70 000 Bath per month. Tired of the visa hassle, I try to get a non o visa based on my pension. But non o visa application was refused in Lao, Penang, and Europe. Then I married to my girlfriend to make everything more easy. But after a while I feel it was more easy before. Well I dont have to leave the country every 3 month, but under non O visa you are more controlled by the government, have to bring your wife to immigration and report every month, a lot of paperwork if you want to move or change adress etc.

That was only fun, and when I bring some stuff (legal) back to Thailand, always pay the trip.

So if it's not about the money and no marriage, consider to wait to 50 and get a retirement visa.

Whatever is this monthly reporting you talk about ? There is no such requirement

Whatever is this monthly reporting you talk about ? There is no such requirement

Sorry Dr P.P It should be 3 month report. :o

Sorry but cant find exactly where to post:

40+ woman (thinking of marrying thai small village farmer boyfriend) i have israeli and USA passports divorced, no income (kibbutnik if u want to know what that is then email me); we are very serious but tired of long distance romance dependant on israeli work visas. i have no problem living in tiny farm village...is there any chance for this to work in thailand or is this a hopeless case as far as visa for me... obviously have not much money for going in and out of country and his is an issan farmer's life style.

You didn't mention if you had spent much time here before or if you met your boyfriend abroad.

Can you handle the food? The different language? The long periods of time when you cannot use your native language? The differences in the culture? In other words there is a lot more to it than just a visa.

Although I will have to defer to others about the visa, I see no reason why you should not be able to get one if the boyfriend can show that he can support you. But this could also be subject to the whims of officialdom. You need to check with the Thai Embassy in Israel. Their web site is at http://203.150.20.1/datapr/d_tel%20aviv.htm

Royal Thai Embassy

Golda Center

21 Shaul Homelech Blvd.

Tel Aviv 64367 Tel. (972-3) 695-8980, 695-8984

Fax. (972-3) 695-8991

E-mail: [email protected]

You will probably need a non-immigrant visa, a letter from your boyfriend and some other documents, but best to check with the Embassy before doing anything else.

Perhaps someone with similar experience might be able to offer better advice. Have you tried posting to the ladies' forum? Farang girls in Thailand http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showforum=15

After looking at some of the postings, it appears that you do not need to show any money http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5946, but please do not take my word for it.

You must contact the Thai Embassy in Israel.

Sorry Dr P.P It should be 3 month report. :o

Them's the rules I'm afraid. 90 day reporting address for all aliens.