Hillary Clinton a counter-punch to ISIL: Gillard

webfact

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Barack Obama is not my definition of a nobody. He was already seen as a rising star with magical charisma and indeed he was.

Actually, he was seen as a black guy who had given one really good speech.

Marco Rubio is Hispanic, young, charismatic, very articulate and very good looking. He could easily end up being a formidable Republican candidate. A lot of candidates are not that well known until they actually start running and Hillary has plenty of negative baggage that comes with with being more famous.

I see what you're saying. Rubio is positioning himself as the right wing Hispanic version of Obama. Personally, I don't see him ever being president but he's welcome to try. Given that most American Hispanics/Latinos even don't identify with his right wing politics, I'd say ... buena suerte.

(Also his background is Cuban. That's magic in Florida. Not anywhere else though.)

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

As for me-I think the world was a much better place when women WERE subjugated,now what have we got-TOMS-Lesbians-loud mouths-Millions of The Miley Cyrus white trash examples- so what has their so-called freedom brought besides degradation to family and world order......

There will always be old people who can't adjust to changing times ... whistling.gif

Barack Obama is not my definition of a nobody. He was already seen as a rising star with magical charisma and indeed he was.

Actually, he was seen as a black guy who had given one really good speech.

Marco Rubio is Hispanic, young, charismatic, very articulate and very good looking. He could easily end up being a formidable Republican candidate. A lot of candidates are not that well known until they actually start running and Hillary has plenty of negative baggage that comes with with being more famous.

Except the rather large Hispanic vote know he's a talking head for the white man.

• Like 1

For what it is worth, Miley Cyrus actually does some pretty good music. She is not talentless, like so many "wild" modern musicians.

Dear god man, what has happened to you?

I though you of all people would be able to see all that image management, autotune factory produced pop rubbish.

biggrin.png

From her recently released letters to Saul Alinksy through her tenure as Secretary of State there will be unanswerable questions constantly floating around her.

She is damaged goods.

Only on Fox news and they really don't swing the vote, do they?

Although no doubt they and the GOP will still be trying to wring something out of the Benghazi "scandal" in two years time.

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1

For what it is worth, Miley Cyrus actually does some pretty good music. She is not talentless, like so many "wild" modern musicians.

I though you of all people would be able to see all that image management, autotune factory produced pop rubbish.

biggrin.png

Have you actually listened to her? I did a search of YouTube and was surprised to find some pretty decent tunes. That doesn't happen much with similar artists.

biggrin.png

Have you actually listened to her? I did a search of YouTube and was surprised to find some pretty decent tunes. That doesn't happen much with similar artists.

All I can say is...

blink.png

Quite shocked.

biggrin.png

you know not what you speak about, marco is cuban,the tex mex peeps think he is lower than they are. = no hispanic vote.old fart congress peeps think he is a castro era mole. = no vote. when in fact he is very sharp,forgot more than ol billery ever knew. :-)

Hillary supports snooping on people without warrents. She, like Condi, is an authoritarian. If you want to see China out pace the US, vote Hillary.

Well the way U.S. politics works is that choices are limited.

Not saying that's great, it's just the way it is.

Will someone challenge Hillary for the democratic nomination?

Probably.

But it is very unlikely there will be a repeat of history with someone with amazing CHARISMA mixed with the first black president magic challenging her, like last time.

So it seems very unlikely, much more than before, that she would lose the democratic nomination this time if she runs. (She is running.)

Any challenge will be coming from her left.

As far as the republican opposition, that's it, there will be only the two choices in the end.

Any republican to get nominated will have to pander to the insane right wingers in the USA, so chances are quite slim they will nominate someone who can really beat Hillary.

Can Chris Christie beat Hillary? I doubt it. But maybe. But I don't think he can even make it through the nomination.

Hillary has too much baggage, and not just on her thighs. She has Benghazi which is yet to be fully answered and which she'd spend half of her campaign being hammered about.

Womens' rights? She took it without a word when Billy "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton was about his business.

When Bill was first elected she angered the American public by calling it a co-presidency and by trying to immediately push through national health care.

I could go on, but suffice to say she's polarizing. People either love her or hate her and too many, even Democrats, don't like her. Even if people like her politics, she has the personality of a bale of hay.

Edited by NeverSure
  • Like 1

Hillary supports snooping on people without warrents. She, like Condi, is an authoritarian. If you want to see China out pace the US, vote Hillary.

Well the way U.S. politics works is that choices are limited.

Not saying that's great, it's just the way it is.

Will someone challenge Hillary for the democratic nomination?

Probably.

But it is very unlikely there will be a repeat of history with someone with amazing CHARISMA mixed with the first black president magic challenging her, like last time.

So it seems very unlikely, much more than before, that she would lose the democratic nomination this time if she runs. (She is running.)

Any challenge will be coming from her left.

As far as the republican opposition, that's it, there will be only the two choices in the end.

Any republican to get nominated will have to pander to the insane right wingers in the USA, so chances are quite slim they will nominate someone who can really beat Hillary.

Can Chris Christie beat Hillary? I doubt it. But maybe. But I don't think he can even make it through the nomination.

Hillary has too much baggage, and not just on her thighs. She has Benghazi which is yet to be fully answered and which she'd spend half of her campaign being hammered about.

Womens' rights? She took it without a word when Billy "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton was about his business.

When Bill was first elected she angered the American public by calling it a co-presidency and by trying to immediately push through national health care.

I could go on, but suffice to say she's polarizing. People either love her or hate her and too many, even Democrats, don't like her. Even if people like her politics, she has the personality of a bale of hay.

Thank you Neversure, end of story.. coffee1.gif

People who hate Hillary hate Hillary. They won't change. There are not enough of them to beat her. People who are not obsessed with "Fox News BENGHAZI" now will NEVER be, no matter how much and how loudly the Hillary haters try to convert them.

Again, all she needs is one more vote in the electoral college.

She can have lots of haters and still manage that.

Mark my words.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Most Americans have a favourable view of former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and think she will win the 2016 presidential election, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/more-half-americans-approve-hillary-clinton-reuters-ipsos-001611178.html#qvLsZO8

Edited by Jingthing

You don't get it do you?

Every single Benghazi inquiry has cleared the administration.

That includes ones run by Republicans.

The only people still banging on about this are Fox News and the people that believe their nonsense.

Gowdy's kangaroo court is simply to try and put bad headlines out during the elections, and will find nothing new to report.

And frankly, if they are still banging on about it in two years' time, people are going to realise they have got no game at all.

Just to remind you (and this is only the most recent one!):

(08-01) 11:42 PDT WASHINGTON -- The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.

The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.

Thompson said the report "confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given."

That conflicts with accusations of administration wrongdoing voiced by Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Vista (San Diego County), whose House Government Oversight and Reform Committee has held hearings on the Benghazi attack.

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1

The current guy was a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma...and he gave stirring speeches.

Combine his soaring rhetoric with nothing public being known about the guy and you have a tragic, for the US, mix of politics and stupidity. He became ABB (anybody but Bush).

Hillary has way too much history to be elected. From her recently released letters to Saul Alinksy through her tenure as Secretary of State there will be unanswerable questions constantly floating around her.

She is damaged goods.

Damaged she may be,but are you gunna get some perfect individual in USA,they're all up to something.

Barack Obama is not my definition of a nobody. He was already seen as a rising star with magical charisma and indeed he was. Democrats wanted to go historic and the choice was first black vs. first woman. Now it's first woman's turn. Not saying she should be picked based on gender. Of course not. But she is objectively massively qualified by experience to be president and anyone who doesn't admit that is just not being honest.

I would also say Obama was objectively NOT very qualified by experience to be president ... but clearly that doesn't always matter.

I do realize this must be upsetting to the haters of Hillary. After eight years of Obama now her. Well, again, this is happening.

Well I'll agree with one thing, apparently the racist that voted for Barrack just because he was black, obviously didn't care how unqualified or incompetent he was.

• Like 1

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Seems a lot of people have yet to realise that it doesn't matter who is elected US President - he or she will do exactly as they are told.

Bingo ! People have got to stop drinking the Kool-aid.

Gillard said it would have a "huge global impact"

Of course! That's one Globalist puppet promoting another.

More Clintons, Bushes, Obamas,etc? C'mon, seriously?. You have got to be out of your mind to support these traitors.

None of these people are leaders. They are obedient political soldiers that follow the orders from their sponsors.

Condi Rice would send an even more powerful message. A smart, black woman with oodles of common sense.

I would easily vote for Condi, and until he went temporarily insane and endorsed Obama, I would have voted for Colin Powell. Funnily enough, I haven't seen him on any of the Sunday news shows for several years, patting Obama on the back.

You don't get it do you?

Every single Benghazi inquiry has cleared the administration.

That includes ones run by Republicans.

The only people still banging on about this are Fox News and the people that believe their nonsense.

Gowdy's kangaroo court is simply to try and put bad headlines out during the elections, and will find nothing new to report.

And frankly, if they are still banging on about it in two years' time, people are going to realise they have got no game at all.

Just to remind you (and this is only the most recent one!):

(08-01) 11:42 PDT WASHINGTON -- The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.

The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.

Thompson said the report "confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given."

That conflicts with accusations of administration wrongdoing voiced by Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Vista (San Diego County), whose House Government Oversight and Reform Committee has held hearings on the Benghazi attack.

You miss the point. She was responsible. People needlessly died. Planning was horrible. Timing was terrible.

And now someone wants to make her the Commander In Chief of the entire US Military? cheesy.gif

Wait until people start pointing out that the POTUS is the Commander In Chief of the entire US Military and then point at Hillary as a possibility.

You miss the point. She was responsible. People needlessly died. Planning was horrible. Timing was terrible.

And now someone wants to make her the Commander In Chief of the entire US Military? cheesy.gif

Wait until people start pointing out that the POTUS is the Commander In Chief of the entire US Military and then point at Hillary as a possibility.

Like I said the Fox News "Benghazi obsession" crowd will never go for her. But they ain't the majority.

Not someone. The voters. It's happening.

Edited by Jingthing

Condi Rice would send an even more powerful message. A smart, black woman with oodles of common sense.

Come on now. This woman did not know the USA biggest trading partner, did not know the country that the US imported the most energy from and she was George W's Canada expert. As far as I can tell her main job was to read the newspaper to George W. because he did not like to read. I sh_t you not on the above. I am really not sure how she got her job in the White House. However she did break the gender barrier at Augusta National, so she has that going for her. She is much brighter than Sarah Palin I will give her that.

Where is the link for your list? Posts of text that are not your own require a source reference.

Never mind.

I found the source.cheesy.gif

These Bizarre Times

Are we alone in this universe? Who shot JFK? Is this country being ran by a Satanic cult? Are alien abductions real? What is the Chupacabra? Are there such things as ghosts? What can I do to protect myself?

http://rcjustice.tripod.com/

http://rcjustice.tripod.com/pres.html

I would have voted for Colin Powell. Funnily enough, I haven't seen him on any of the Sunday news shows for several years, patting Obama on the back.

He said that he does not have "buyers remorse" just last week. What a nitwit.

Come on now. This woman did not know the USA biggest trading partner, did not know the country that the US imported the most energy from and she was George W's Canada expert.

The current president told a crowd, that, over the course of his campaign he had been to fifty-seven states in the U.S., with one left to go. People who speak a lot, make errors sometimes.

That's right, don't forget about the four dead Americans in Benghazi just because you all have forgotten the thousands of dead Americans in Iraq whilst "Condi" was serving GWB. I ain't no fan of either of the Clintons, and it was nostalgic to see the list of those who died from Clintoncide, but to trot out the name of losers associated with Bush the Younger is really exasperating. Little wonder the USA is in decline.