Why do Thai women act suspicious towards men good their own why?

michaeltheR

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Its not about knowing what you want, its all about knowing what you dont want.

As you grow older you realise and understand exactly what you dont want.

Very concise on right on the money. I might add the quip, "If I ever want to get married again, I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house."

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP:

Is there any possibility that the way women are looking at you might have nothing to do with your outspoken views about your priorities in life?

It might just be that you have actually contracted measles.

Edited by Gecko123

This post is right up there with ideas like ID bracelets for all tourists. Something that sounded good in the originator's mind (and should have stayed there.)

Unless this is a troll post, it helps to think these things through before you blab them out loud. You even state you know the reasons why no woman are interested in you. So why ask the question if you already know the answer? Was it for 5 minutes of fame?? Buddy, every woman in the world wants to be higher than No 4 on their man's priority list, or what is the point? You are commitment-phobic. Not prepared to put your woman first in your life or even second like a scientist or politician might do at some stages of their life. What you are asking for is someone who will trail silently, half a dozen paces behind you in life, waiting to be available if needed & called for. Fix that first!

Ha! When I first used the little blue pill, I cut it into quaters. My urologist laughed and said all I needed to do was sniff the pill! Guess i don't want to take the chance of not satisfying my female lover!

Mine told me all that I needed was a (small) poster, showing only the box/packaging.

Anything more would run the risk of perma-boner, and we can't have that.

Just strap the full or empty plastic packet around "it" with duct tape. The 4 little bumps feel great & will it work just fine. (So a friend told me.)

I’m 50+ and single, been through the relationship ringer a few times, I’m not as driven to settle down, especially in Thailand. Unlike in the west I can easily rent not own my women, that’s what is nice about the Land of Smiles, when I’m finished with them, they go home!

There is your answer Micheal. After the occasional need has passed, send her home. P.S. But remember that will not qualify as a wife or a real relationship though.

Luckily you are in the right place.

Some of the commenters here have got it correct. Also for those of us who have been here a long time we simply just don't need all the drama. Personally, I find the Thai females to be among the most high maintenance females in the region and they create the most drama in their lives for themselves and with those around them just for something to do it seems. Even the well off high-so educated ones I have known try to emulate a local soap opera if given the chance. Too much grief. If you find a good calm rational female here then good for you but, that is not the norm. I have developed a few giks and that relationship seems to work well for me and all concerned with minimum drama. Here's to wishing the rest of you the best of luck.

Probably they think you are gay and I don't mean happy here.

To the OP. Any woman in, I think, any country expects a future husband, or present BF to accept that she is his first priority, but almost no Farang can expect to be his Thai wifes first priority.

Thats to be realized during the relationship. Naive, aware, shock, delusional, acceptance, but not, choices.

Result......for everybody different.