What you are in Thailand and still single?

michaeltheR

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its more fun to be single in Thailand if you're young.

Hmmm, not sure I would agree with that. Is it more fun than being young back in farangland? I could tell you that life was pretty fun for me back in the states when I was young. Like dating girls that I could actually communicate with perfectly. Of course, having a personality was a requirement. I could see where some young guys would prefer Thailand because having wit and charm are not essential.

The cool thing about Thailand is that the older farang guys are dating pretty much the same sort of Thai women as the younger farang guys. Can't do that back in farangland.

Berkshire, on 07 Oct 2014 - 05:10, said:
Lukecan, on 05 Oct 2014 - 19:36, said:

Hmmm, not sure I would agree with that. Is it more fun than being young back in farangland? I could tell you that life was pretty fun for me back in the states when I was young. Like dating girls that I could actually communicate with perfectly. Of course, having a personality was a requirement. I could see where some young guys would prefer Thailand because having wit and charm are not essential.

The cool thing about Thailand is that the older farang guys are dating pretty much the same sort of Thai women as the younger farang guys. Can't do that back in farangland.

Yes, and as long as you can walk away with emotions intact, not getting hung up on a woman it's a great place.

Yes they can; it just costs a lot more

If most of the old guys here could AFFORD to have the luxury of choosing from thousands of young, hard-bodied Western chicks back home, then that's exactly where they'd be.

You don't see Bernie Ecclestone, Flavio Briatore, Philip Green and their peers turning up in Pattaya and playing in the same sandbox as your average sleaze bag

• Like 1

Nonsense, its not cool, and most of the older farang guys are NOT dating Thai woman. They are usually paying for a prostitute, long time / term. They can do it back in farangland, but it will be more expensive.

Nonsense, its not cool, and most of the older farang guys are NOT dating Thai woman. They are usually paying for a prostitute, long time / term. They can do it back in farangland, but it will be more expensive.

You can believe what you want. But in Thailand, some old guys buy prostitutes, and some young guys buy prostitutes. The farangs that are not dating prostitutes--young and old--pretty much dating the same types of Thai women. At least that's what I see. With my own eyes. If you see differently...perhaps you're living in a parallel universe.

• 2 weeks later...
Berkshire, on 07 Oct 2014 - 14:33, said:
Munger, on 07 Oct 2014 - 14:13, said:
Berkshire, on 07 Oct 2014 - 05:10, said:
Lukecan, on 05 Oct 2014 - 19:36, said:

You can believe what you want. But in Thailand, some old guys buy prostitutes, and some young guys buy prostitutes. The farangs that are not dating prostitutes--young and old--pretty much dating the same types of Thai women. At least that's what I see. With my own eyes. If you see differently...perhaps you're living in a parallel universe.

Agree 100%

Older guys often seen as less of a butterfly ( theory anyway ) and liable to treat ladies as a lady. Good to exploit this..lol ( joke )