Photos of You Geared Up With Your Bike & On The Road.

H1w4yR1da

And what's wrong with top boxes may I ask?

attachicon.gifP9270010.JPG

attachicon.gifP9270009.JPG

Nothing is wrong with your homo boxes. The point is, the OP created a thread for something totally different. It is clear, what kind of pictures are welcome and you know it too but for some reason you find it important to make fun of yourself by posting damn box pics.

Create your own thread, and upload a few hundred top box photos. You will have a lot of followers.

• Like 1

Nothing is wrong with your homo boxes. The point is, the OP created a thread for something totally different. It is clear, what kind of pictures are welcome and you know it too but for some reason you find it important to make fun of yourself by posting damn box pics.

Create your own thread, and upload a few hundred top box photos. You will have a lot of followers.

clearly, the bigger the bike (i gues you are a proud "big" bike owner judging by your avatar) the smaller the sense of humor

And whats up with that username and avatar anyway, looks very similar to that other <deleted> that started this thread.

• Like 1

^

That's not the original nose on the 1100- which bike did that fairing come from?

The only original parts on the gixxer are the frame and engine.

The fairings came from a Thai shop a few years ago, think they're modeled in Thailand and not off a bike, afaik.

Edited by Danhig

I didn't know topboxes had a sexual preference! Obviously you know more about topboxes than I.

Yes, a thread about topboxes...that's an excellent idea.

• Like 1

clearly, the bigger the bike (i gues you are a proud "big" bike owner judging by your avatar) the smaller the sense of humor

And whats up with that username and avatar anyway, looks very similar to that other that started this thread.

Maybe he's a fan? :)

No one is forcing you to post here and to be honest all you've done, like the non-riding, bike-hating poster called 'showbags', is add nothing of substance and basically just troll. I'm sure there are threads better suited to someone with your personality type.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

I am full of substance....you on the other hand ?

By the way, saw some big bikes get turned away at khao yai not so long ago...larfed n larfed i did.....was quietly happy for the park and its inhabitants...hope to see more of......ban hoons from all public parks.

By the way, saw some big bikes get turned away at khao yai not so long ago...larfed n larfed i did.....was quietly happy for the park and its inhabitants...hope to see more of......ban hoons from all public parks.

I had that problem 3 weeks ago but resolved it last week. Now i carry a baffle which is very small. I insert (takes 30 seconds with a wing nut) it when entering the park and remove it as soon as i clear the gates.

Is Feces a substance ?

According to medfriendly.com it is wink.png

• Like 2

Let's see.... were you happy they were turned away because

a) they were big bikes

B) their bikes were too noisy

c) they were bikes

d) you hate bikes

e) you hate bikers

f) you wished you had a bike

Which one was it SB?

I had that problem 3 weeks ago but resolved it last week. Now i carry a baffle which is very small. I insert (takes 30 seconds with a wing nut) it when entering the park and remove it as soon as i clear the gates.

I need to get a baffle too for a Two Brothers on my ER6. Where did you purchase yours?

What bike do you have yankee

cbr600rr honda
nice...i'll print out a couple of copies of this and translate it, give it to the gate....along with suggestions to check bikes again inside the park and report noisy bikes to the entry points for a 10k fine upon exit. Edited by Showbags

a) they were big bikes

B) their bikes were too noisy

c) they were bikes

d) you hate bikes

e) you hate bikers

Which one was it SB?

Its most likely to make more road kill (SB probably doesnt like to many varmint) . When i come blasting through with no baffles the animals clear a path. When its silent ive squashed many rabbits and squirrels. All the same to me as its the circle of life. Edited by yankee99
  • Like 1

I need to get a baffle too for a Two Brothers on my ER6. Where did you purchase yours?

Just go to a machine shop and they can make you one for a few hundred baht.

cbr600rr honda
nice...i'll print out a couple of copies of this and translate it, give it to the gate....along with suggestions to check bikes again inside the park and report noisy bikes to the entry points for a 10k fine upon exit.

post-70028-0-53261800-1413087590_thumb.j

cbr600rr honda
nice...i'll print out a couple of copies of this and translate it, give it to the gate....along with suggestions to check bikes again inside the park and report noisy bikes to the entry points for a 10k fine upon exit.

Your posts will be funny if you weren't serious, hahahaha.

a) they were big bikes

cool.png their bikes were too noisy

c) they were bikes

d) you hate bikes

e) you hate bikers

Which one was it SB?

(g) all of the above! cheesy.gif

• Like 2

So Showbags, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.....bikes that is!

Back in Oz I had to sell my 2 bikes as it's not possible to bring em out to LOS. Pity!

post-63954-0-33612300-1413120793_thumb.j

But I found some new toys.

post-63954-0-70442800-1413120486_thumb.j

post-63954-0-63004900-1413120447_thumb.j

Even have a little tiddler.

post-63954-0-79342200-1413120635_thumb.j

So, what you got?

• Like 2

And whats up with that username and avatar anyway, looks very similar to that other that started this thread.

Maybe he's a fan? :)

No one is forcing you to post here and to be honest all you've done, like the non-riding, bike-hating poster called 'showbags', is add nothing of substance and basically just troll. I'm sure there are threads better suited to someone with your personality type.

You're a hipocrite of the first order. Should I repost some of the troll comments you left on the ER6n thread as well as the DGR thread? Look in the mirror before you call someone a troll.

The nerve...

• Like 2