Photos of You Geared Up With Your Bike & On The Road.

H1w4yR1da

lets focus on gear but not the top boxes highway.

Yeah!

But like 3/4 length jeans, white people with dreadlocks and any movie directed by M. Night Shayamalan, they're one of my pet hates.

Let highwaybaby alone. He knows what a real bike should look like.

Yeah, right....

And that's your total contribution to the thread?

Should I repost the thread's title for you if you're having trouble following it?

Probably best to stick with the posing, preening dandies on the Distinguished Gentlemen thread, eh?

Edited by H1w4yR1da
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifb10.jpg

Yeah..............That's how I roll in Isaan, and it suits me fine.

He-he, not surprised at all, last time we were there I borrowed my brother in-laws Wave and asked for a helmet and I got blank stares back.

So riding 10 km to town wearing sunglasses as only safety gear and bought helmets for wife and myself.

Yeah!

But like 3/4 length jeans, white people with dreadlocks and any movie directed by M. Night Shayamalan, they're one of my pet hates.

Yeah, right....

Should I repost the thread's title for you if you're having trouble following it?

Probably best to stick with the posing, preening dandies on the Distinguished Gentlemen thread, eh?

Why? Isn't trolling what you do on other people's threads? Don't like your own medicine eh?

Yeah!

Yeah, right....

Why? Isn't trolling what you do on other people's threads? Don't like your own medicine eh?

What's wrong with M Night Shayamalan's movies??

post-143096-0-07127900-1412166720_thumb.

Yeah!

Yeah, right....

Ah diddums! Got a little butthurt because someone thought your little pose ride was a joke?

And 'highwaybaby' is the best you can come up with? How old are you, 12? :rolleyes:

post-181811-14121676381905_thumb.jpg

Yeah!

Yeah, right....

looks like you are the poser here , you even started a thread for it. You sure pulled the "stuffed sausage in jeans look" of

• Like 2

looks like you are the poser here , you even started a thread for it.

Nah, I started the thread in the hopes that there were decent riders out there who knew the value of ATGATT and actually rode their bikes beyond Starbucks. Thankfully I was proven right.

You sure pulled the "stuffed sausage in jeans look" of

Typical! There's a great 2013 GSXR in the pic and all you can do is stare at my dick. I'm sure you'd find that 'alternative lifestyle' TV forum better suited to you.

Our maybe even post a pic of you geared up on your bike. But I'm guessing we'll end up with a Nouvo and a top box?

Edited by H1w4yR1da

I gear up all the time too, but I don't feel the need to pose in front of a camera afterwards to feel like a real biker.

C'mon bramds. This is nothing to do with being a real biker or not. 2014 is the year of the selfies (though I'm yet to take a pic of myself). It's just a bit of light hearted fun and a chance to dig through some photos to revive some good memories of previous rides.

p/s: looking forward to riding with you on Sunday

• Like 2

Ahh bikes... my last few bikes in UK;

Pic 1 my beloved GSXR1000K3 (MENTAL) loved it, but absolute BONKERS!! Pic 2 my faithful ZZR600E5 cheap as chips, bullet proof and never let me down

post-118487-0-80807600-1412187679_thumb. post-118487-0-04607100-1412187873_thumb.

Pic 3 VFR800F ix (Pre VTEC) In Mike Hailwood HRC colours, the all rounder Pic 4 my current UK babe Triumph Bonneville T100A2 (865cc parallel twin) puts a BiG smile on my face

post-118487-0-37550400-1412188002_thumb. post-118487-0-54737000-1412188812_thumb.

Pic 5 my Thai ride; Lil Yamaha Nouvo 135LC, owned it for 5 years, bought off a girl I know with 4k on clock as new, (now uprated, big bore kit, new body kit and a few mods whistling.gif )

Goes like $ hit off a stick when I want it to, the look on some faces of Big Bike riders lol, I only mostly run around town, if going on a run I just hire a BiG bike (ATM)

post-118487-0-47438100-1412188129_thumb. Same bike post-118487-0-93993400-1412189375_thumb.

• Like 2