How do you feel about growing older here in Thailand?

TonyHawkins

I am 68 and could fool anyone, including a doctor, into believing that I am 50. And anyone can do it.

Only person you're fooling is yourself.

Vainglorious. Look it up.

No, he fooled me. The bloke looks like a 50 year old. Honest.

• Like 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that there are more Muslims here in Thailand than in the UK, moving here seems an odd choice for those of you who are paranoid about them taking over.

Thais are not politically correct. They are a lot more likely to take over the UK than here.

• Like 1

I am 68 and could fool anyone, including a doctor, into believing that I am 50. And anyone can do it.

Only person you're fooling is yourself.

Vainglorious. Look it up.

No, he fooled me. The bloke looks like a 50 year old. Honest.

He needs to start classes for other retirees in LOS!

Edited by Nolster

The thought of growing old in a retirement home eating institutional food, smelling urine , watching the dead being wheeled out and being shouted at all day ( as the poorly paid staff think all retirees are deaf ) would drive me to suicide no joke, I am 71 and the body is slowing down but my mind is sharp as anyone's I do as I please no kids looking on telling me to act my age great looking gf to hug every night, right now life is sweet, would not have it any other way. Only it would be nice to be fifty again , on reflection no it would not.

I remember reading about fire ants biting old folks to death in Florida. I'll take Thailand.