Advertising On This Site

ChiangMaiThai

Ok great! Are you able to tell me the median or avergae CPM's being bid on for TV or is that something that only google knows? Google says to experiment. It seems like they surely know the median and avergae CPM's but they choose to keep you in the dark.

Ok great! Are you able to tell me the median or avergae CPM's being bid on for TV or is that something that only google knows? Google says to experiment. It seems like they surely know the median and avergae CPM's but they choose to keep you in the dark.

You have NO CHANCE of a reply, my wife tried to advertise her buisness on this website but had no reply from the staff. I have been told similar stories, not a good start so decided it was a good end, if you know what i mean.

Cheers. :o

I have a business colleague who was very inetersted in advertising his business on TV.

He contacted admin, and never received a reply, so he gave up.

Don't you guys want business?

I advertise with Thai Visa and they have done an excellent job with my account. However, the moderator who was handling that job seems to be on vacation at the moment.

I have sent an e-mail to the advertising address asking them to remind me when my next payment is due. I hope that they don't forget me. :o

Our new sales man is operational since a week ago, please feel free to email him at sales [at] thaivisa.com

I am aware that there is currently a lag in billing and some sales cases. Just send a reminder, and it will be sorted out asap.

I don't understand. I thought all the ads are via google. So what does TV being unresponsive have to do with it? Isn't it all generated by google with TV just supplying the space? If the CPM is high enough, then google will get it shown. That is my understanding. Am I wrong?

:o

ähmmm...

i can't find some google-ads on this site

:D

do you mean in the search this small one?

where ?

:D

All the ads across the top and all the ads on the right column are generated by google. You get an account with google and then bid your max CPM and max daily budget. And then your ad is supposed to show up here...

I don't know anything about ads through Google, and I don't know what a cpm is.

All I know is that a friend who runs a pretty substantial business in BKK was very interested in advertising on Thai Visa and he contacted them on line, and never received a reply. Business effectively lost.

And when I posted this item earlier on oin this thread, no-on on Thai Visa contacted me to find out who this guy was and to apologise, or to re-contact him to see if he may still be interested in advertising. :o

Doesn't sound like a very well run business to me :D

Do you mean to say that The BLues Factory, Mantra, Sun Visa et al ads are all placed through Google? I'm totally confused. :D l

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

There is two ways to advertise on this site:

1. CPM or CPC (banners and text ads) via Google adwords. http://ads.thaivisa.com

Ads showing up within 15 minutes.

2. CPM (banners) and forum sponsorship. For info email or new sales manager at [email protected]

All emails beeing answered within 48 hours, normally within 24 hours.

In google, I only see the option to advertise CPM not CPC. It appears to be the same for all site targeted advertising. Am I missing something?

To the previous poster, CPM means cost per thousand impressions. CPC is cost per click. If your friend really was interested in advertising on the site, within about 20 minutes his ad could be showing via google.