British govt offers to send technicians to help check Koh Tao VDO footage

webfact

We don't need their help but if it makes the families feel better then thats good.

What do you mean you don't need their help, you need every bit of help you can get! You've been running round in circles achieving nothing so far.

Don't feed the troll. If that person is a Thai with prose like that then I'm a Chinaman.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, the murdered citizens were British and so they have a right to investigate. The F.B.I. would investigate if it were US citizens but any foreign country with high tech mobile expertize should be allow to help, after all its about solving a terrible crime not saving face. Safe face, solve the crime truly.

Hey folks, be a bit nicer to gangthai. Probably not used to such brusque language and all. Assuming gangthai is Thai.... My ex wife wrote and spoke better English than many posters here, so perhaps earlier poster is a "Chinaman"? Anyhow, nice to get a bit of counterpoint to usual stuff....

Note to RTP: cremate bodies before returning to country of origin. No DNA (or more advance DNT... "detain no Thai" test) to get fussy about.

First off, the murdered citizens were British and so they have a right to investigate. The F.B.I. would investigate if it were US citizens but any foreign country with high tech mobile expertize should be allow to help, after all its about solving a terrible crime not saving face. Safe face, solve the crime truly.

Not having a dig at you gyrosman...but that is what it's about...saving face....the crime is secondary

• Like 1

Sixty-three replies and it looks like everybody knows what "VDO" is an acronym for except me. Video data ... something. Video disc ... something. I got nothing.

Say video in a thai accent & you have your answer.

Sadly, thais think it's an acronym like DVD.

Edited by ScubaPhuket

clap2.gif , bring it on, DNA stuff too, go for it UK, in fact insist on it. Our UK folk need protection from corruption, same protection Thai folk get in the UK......thumbsup.gif

Don't offer... Just come! and while in flight get Families request to step in!! Thank you U.K!!!wai2.gif

The last thing they want is for a competent police force uncovering incompetence or worse a cover up.

Indeed. And those pesky farang technicians might ask about the missing 2 minutes in the video and even ID the figure(s) in front of the man clearly shown that appear edited out.

The trouble is when you alter and edit things, intelligent inquisitive people notice. They don't all just accept any old mumbo jumbo nonsensical lies and attempts to divert the questions.

RTP never going to let competent professional investigators from the UK, US or anywhere else near this "evidence". It might not give the answer they want.

Its too late , they the British Govt , are only saying ' if we can do anything now to help' also i'm afraid, it is to save face. ! What evidence can they be shown, its beyond words , stay at home and think about what you have let happen !

Edited by phanangpete

We don't need their help but if it makes the families feel better then thats good.

Really? You need foreign help to do just about everything else - build dams, tall buildings, a transit system, teach you about the concept of DNA testing - not to mention sell you the video cameras in the first place.

Surely this person must be a troll.

Gangtai i don't for one second think you are thai, but if you are , wind it in mate !

TRP is so stupid DNA test was done in UK the tapes were enhanced also already in UK they have killers picture. I think Villages head son my have unforunate accident soon possible suicide by hanging after slitting throat and shooting self 7 times in head. Thai style suicide.

They are under so much pressure to get a confession they are not interested in the true killers. Declined assistance from the FBI and the UK Police, these 2 are probably the best inthe world.

The kidnap of the young girl in Portugal, the Portuguese welcomed the British Police to help them.

It all points to the Head Mans circle. But the police do not want the guilty to be Thai. The PM should order the police to hand every thing and the guy over to the army and the army bring in the FBI and British Police to do a full checkup and interview with the accused guy.

The Thai Police are doing more damage to Thailand by not accepting outside expertise assistance. If it was a Thai who done it, it will not do greater damage, people know it can happen any where in the world. It does not stop people going to the country because the killer came from that country.

Thailand will get more respect and feel safer if they can believe the truth.

These are just my thoughts. Come on Thailand show the world you are not to proud to ask for help. You would get more respect.

TRP is so stupid DNA test was done in UK the tapes were enhanced also already in UK they have killers picture. I think Villages head son my have unforunate accident soon possible suicide by hanging after slitting throat and shooting self 7 times in head. Thai style suicide.

What does TRP mean. DNA testing and video enhancing was never announced by the Police, how do you know or are you just full of BS

I personally think that due to the gravity of this case, and the suspicion and lack of confidence in the local investigation techniques by just about everyone who's not Thai ( Including many Thais), i think it will become necessary to allow a more "Professional" body to investigate this horrendous case without a shadow of doubt in it's outcome....... Unfortunately there has been many cases like this in Thailand, but the severity of this case has angered a lot of people, and i'm afraid that any investigation conducted will have to be undertaken by an independant, impartial body........... ( Without any chance of a cover up, which has been suspected by the mishandling of the case from the start).........

Are you serious ????

i suppose you believe that the 3 burmese guiys killed them, right? Lol

these guys have been "framed" because the Thai police need to 'solve' this crime as soon as possible because it is in the international news and so they want to "look good" in the international media.

the whole investigation by the police has been flawed with bad investigation techniques.

the Thai Police NEED people from other countries to examine this evidence because it is VERY POSSIBLE that the police in Thailand have been corrupt with their examination.

Why don't you google about FORCED CONFESSIONS in Thailand!!! and then you will see how bad it really is.

Please dont always believe what the Police and Government tell you. Otherwise you become a sheep that knows nothing.

PS: @ "Gangthai" >> I can see that your PROFILE is deleted, so either you just wrote your comment to make people upset, or maybe you realized how bad your comment was and decided to delete your profile.

Edited by easybullet3

I'm folding

there is a 3rd guy that will bury them for his freedom,

the two had been observing Hannah from the moment she walked in the bar, and every time she was there,

someone wanted her, maybe both,

being rejected is enough to get a guy enflamed,

they may be small, but that means nothing,

a kid with a baseball bat, which is what those hoes are, swinging at a guys skull who is laying on top of a girl, will die with the second blow,

the girl didnt even know what was happening, and there was a killer on top of her,

sorry chums,

I am going w the RTP

No, Thailand can do everything better than all other nations!

That's why Thailand is the highest ranked country on the list of Nobel Prize receivers... Ohhh... wait..??!!

No, that was the Darwin Awards. Silly boy smile.png