I Swear...This is the absolute TRUTH !

weegee

Honest it's the best laugh I have had for months. I couldnt wait to get on here and share the humour.....

Scenerio....Could you imagine fronting immigration at home, with bedroom photos......every womens rights groupe would be having heart attacks....cheesy.gif

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought this was well known?

It was told to me years ago on my first extension by

folks here on TV that Imm likes a photo of the two of you sat on the bed for some reason.

I actually submitted the same pic for all 4 renewals

• Like 2

I had to do the same. Pictures of myself and the wife sitting on the bed. Photo's of the wardrobes to show both mine and her clothes, both of us standing in the front of the house, showing the house number. The funny thing is I rent the house we are living in at the moment and so when they saw her house registration was a different address ( her mums ) they made me write her mums address. So this would in theory wipe-out the pictures we took but they accepted them. Very odd but true!

I thought this was well known?

It was told to me years ago on my first extension by

folks here on TV that Imm likes a photo of the two of you sat on the bed for some reason.

I actually submitted the same pic for all 4 renewals

I was being serious with my earlier post. :)

"You can tell from a picture whether two people do actually sleep/ live together in the same room surely?"

I switched from a retirement to a marriage visa this past year, after 5 years of marriage. The day after we put our application in, two plainclothes guys whom I recognized from seeing them in the immigration office office phoned, then showed up. Despite my having given them nearly two dozen photos the day before, *they* needed to take photos of us sitting on the bed, wardrobes open, all that good stuff, and one had to be in the pictures with us, but I guess that's unqualified proof for us and for them. Nice, pleasant, well-mannered guys. Actually, we all had a good laugh about it. Who knows if they'll come at renewal time?

We're out in the middle of East Overshoe, Third Buckle Up, but Immigration refused my Google Map, insisting that I (who can't draw a straight line) draw one. In the end, my wife drew it, but left out a small soi -and she's lived here all her life - so they missed our place. I understand that Immigration is now demanding a Google Map, which I will be more than happy to provide.

Nothing new regarding that. There have been many "staged" marriages where expats doing it only for the easy visa renewal.

So if they want, they can demand proof that you actually lives together with your wife.

A friend of mine up north east had them coming to his house and looking around.

Weegee, I believe you.

But what photos?

With pyjamas? Underwear? or naked?

Also on the bed? Hanging from the chandelier? or ready to jump from the wardrobe?

Thailand I love you.......what else are we going to hear?

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif Thanks. I needed that! clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Haven't laughed that hard in a while!

What about the missus swinging from the chandelier.

Sure to get extension.

Try to take pics not showing the mirrors on the ceiling

thumbsup.gif That would be the best. Mirrored ceiling, her on top with her head flung back (so they could see her face mind you), riding away.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

whistling.gif It is a standard requirement to need photos of the married couple to show them seated in the bedroom.

Take your mind out of the gutter, all they want is to see that you actually live together.

They will also want you and your wife outside the house and probably showing the house number in that photo.

They may pay you a visit to verify that.

rolleyes.gif

whistling.gif It is a standard requirement to need photos of the married couple to show them seated in the bedroom.

Take your mind out of the gutter, all they want is to see that you actually live together.

They will also want you and your wife outside the house and probably showing the house number in that photo.

They may pay you a visit to verify that.

rolleyes.gif

Keeping my mind in the gutter is always more fun than the straight & narrow. biggrin.png

I'm still laughing at the idea of the guy getting ready to jump out of the closet. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I need to try that sometime LOL.

I flat out refuse to believe this preposterous story. If immigration had suspicions about the legitimacy of the marriage they would have the local police interview the couple. This is a troll post.

Weegee isn't and never has been a troll. End of.

Outta likes. Can vouch for Weegee. Certainly not a troll.

• Like 2