DNA samples from two Myanmar workers match with those collected from British victim

webfact

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news. Now what will it take to convince the skeptics on TV?

Excellent news. Now what will it take to convince the skeptics on TV? all over the world!!!

As you have probably had your head in the sand, the Thais don't believe it either. If you had bothered to learn to read Thai, then you would know this

• Like 2

So does this mean that they weren't tested the first time around? When they tested so many Burmese? They didn't test three Burmese that worked in the bar where the deceased had been right before they were murdered??!!!?!! Why wasn't there a match the first time around??

This! Repeat 100 times.

Is there any journalist in this country willing to ask the blatantly obvious questions or do they all just print whatever the higher ups tell them?

The FBI confirmed that the semen was from an Asian correct? To put a rest to all this (and to prove that the police are just massively incompetent rather than horribly, horribly corrupt), let the FBI visit with these three men, collect DNA samples, and tell us all if there is a match.

Until then, this appears so wrong in so many ways.

So does this mean that they weren't tested the first time around? When they tested so many Burmese? They didn't test three Burmese that worked in the bar where the deceased had been right before they were murdered??!!!?!! Why wasn't there a match the first time around??

In many countries when the police have nothing, they throw smoke about and then wait to see who starts mouthing off. Seems to me that this may be what happened.

Maybe so, but this IS Thailand and the BIB would never stoop so low as to tell untruths, now would they?

That's it then. Unless they rescind their confessions after talking to a lawyer, that case is closed for the public eye. Just a tragedy of wrong place, wrong time; not a mafia hit not a hi-so cover up. I can see how that disappoints many here. No matter who the real murderer is, at least hang a Thai.

Let's see how this develops when it goes to court, and don't expect it to be Den Haag. Plenty of opportunity to slam Thai justice corruption then.

As for Thaivisa, these 3 guys might as well be nicknamed Lee, Harvey and Oswald.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

No matter what dog'n'pony show they put on I think we all know it is BS. Push for independent confirmation collected and evaluated OUTSIDE THAILAND.

Oz

The DNA found on the victims was done in Singapore.

Unless it is taken from the victim by an independent source other than the RTP who are looking to save face, then evaluated against the accused's DNA OUTSIDE Thailand, it is BS.

Oz

We can't forget that Thailand country and they have every right to govern their country any way they see fit.

That doesn't mean for one second I agree with what has transpired with the 'investigation' of this tragic murder double case.

ABC Australia news stories have not questioned the authenticity of the confessions or validity of the alleged perpetrators DNA.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Just one question:
Why would the actual killers still stay after all this time they had to flee?

If a person was there one minute and gone the next, in the middle of a murder investigation, would that not appear very suspicious especially if they had jobs?

Hide in plain sight..........wink.png

• Like 1

No matter what dog'n'pony show they put on I think we all know it is BS. Push for independent confirmation collected and evaluated OUTSIDE THAILAND.

Oz

the wife said that Thai TV said the DNA was sent to Singapore for testing. i haven't heard anything about that in the English press

Unless I hear a confirmation from the British police or the FBI, I will never believe the results "obtained" by the Thai police.

While Thai cops are bumbling idiots they are experts at planting evidence.

• Like 2

I think we're all falling into the trap of judging the local Justice System based on our experiences 'back home'.

In US and Europe there is the system of "Innocent until proven guilty".

In most of Asia there's a system of "Guilty until your wealth and influence prove your innocence"

We just need to understand we're not in Kansas anymore and then it all makes sense.

• Like 2

If this is correct it's very good. I hope they have other evidence too. One can't help to ask if this is really it.

They claimed at one point that the Asian "mystery man" was seen in the video wearing the victims shorts, and his bloodied pants were found at the scene. Is this correct. Is one of the three Burmese seen in the videos?