DNA samples from two Myanmar workers match with those collected from British victim

webfact

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.........According to the police chief, officers also found Witheridge's missing mobile phone during a raid on Win's residence.............

I know for a fact that this cannot be true! The phone was found at the scene of the crime!

Abigail, this is really important, especially for these Burmese guys if they are being fitted up.

You need to get this out on social media and make a statement at your local police station (if thats possible) get in touch

with the newspapers news desks, anything you can to get the truth out there.

This is dynamite evidence if it can be corroborated.

Sorry but you really do have to take this further, contact your friend who traveled to the island and get their stories too..

• Like 2

Despite the clear evidence that the police will reveal the results of the DNA from the sperm. Ms..'s Hannah had been given. But such doubts are gone. Some people think of it. Both of these are only the "Sheep" only.

News has concluded the suspect in this case is easier to understand. The conclusion is based on the police officer stated total.

- Both the accused pleaded guilty. Invited scene guitars and drinking beer at the beach. Lovers found dead two people. There was sexual It used to hurt David Spade unconscious and then raped. Ms.. Hanna.

- The fear of crime was wrong. So take a shovel to the face of the original tooth. Sector. Hanna multiple times to death and dragged David to throw away the water, then dispersed escape.

- Behind the scene took the victim's cell phone as well. But not available It demolished and thrown in the woods behind the motel until he was arrested, Mr. Win.

Dir - CH. Trusted. Confirm the DNA of two Burmese. Match the semen found in the victim's vagina. The DNA match with another cigarette butts collected at the scene.

- Accused the couple recently sneaked into work. Koh Tao for 2 weeks, with a staff of AC pub.

- That's not going to escape after the incident. The police banned migrants from the island. Need to work normally However, it is fear.

The Thai police have no credibility I would classify them as something similar to a legalized extortion gang. History usually repeats itself; every crime has been treated as merely an opportunity for the police to extract money. We know how it works, if the guilty party has the money they can buy their freedom if they don’t they get chains welded to they’re ankles and rot like an animal in Thai prison.

Doesn’t seem like a stretch of the imagination that these poor Burmese would be set up if enough money went into the right persons hands. For me it’s very difficult to believe anything the police say I hope there is a way to investigate the police on their findings, by an independent organization.

• Like 1

AleG, on 03 Oct 2014 - 10:39, said:
ozsamurai, on 03 Oct 2014 - 10:35, said:

No matter what dog'n'pony show they put on I think we all know it is BS. Push for independent confirmation collected and evaluated OUTSIDE THAILAND.

Oz

The DNA found on the victims was done in Singapore.

Something with DNA may have been done in Singapore. Any proof of where that DNA came from??

Yep, my friend definitely had the phone in her hand the next day, handed it over to the police and gave them the passcode

Now that's interesting. I don't recall anything about this being mentioned in the press ... sometime time ago I seem to recall that an iPhone' was mentioned as having been found in a worker's hut (this was before the recent arrests). Wasn't clear that this was Hannah's phone however. And I think that would have blown the case wide open if they had indeed found Hannah's phone at a residence back then. Your friends actually had Hannah's personal passcode to her phone then? That's unusual, but not impossible. That whole lead seems to have disappeared...

The mere fact that there are so many people on this forum (and on social media - not only farangs) further indicates that something's amiss here. I am sure that most are not out to single out any particular group - we just want the crime solved and the actual people prosecuted, no matter what race they belong to.

I suppose it comes down to this: what avenues can we look into to get an independent analysis of the DNA? Sure, our opinions mean jack sh*t in the whole scheme of things, but given the outcry over the findings and the shoddiness of the investigation, I think doing this would go a long way to "save face" for the RTP and for the reputation of the Village Head's family (innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around). Not to mention, allowing the families of Hannah and David to move on with their lives, knowing that justice has been served.

If the real perps were caught, then it really would be in the interests of everyone to go with the independent DNA analysis. It would also been seen as a gesture of good will that the PM is truly committed to keeping tourists safe and stamping our corruption. Independent DNA tests won't make the RTP lose face. It will actually promote a greater sense of transparency and acknowledging, like with most countries, that some gaps need to be closed and that we can all learn and work with each other to improve security methods.

No. Mere numbers on social media mean no such thing. Conspiracy theorists abound.

Receiving a few hundred likes a MINUTE...

https://www.facebook.com/CSILA90210?fref=ts

The mere fact that there are so many people on this forum (and on social media - not only farangs) further indicates that something's amiss here. I am sure that most are not out to single out any particular group - we just want the crime solved and the actual people prosecuted, no matter what race they belong to.

I suppose it comes down to this: what avenues can we look into to get an independent analysis of the DNA? Sure, our opinions mean jack sh*t in the whole scheme of things, but given the outcry over the findings and the shoddiness of the investigation, I think doing this would go a long way to "save face" for the RTP and for the reputation of the Village Head's family (innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around). Not to mention, allowing the families of Hannah and David to move on with their lives, knowing that justice has been served.

If the real perps were caught, then it really would be in the interests of everyone to go with the independent DNA analysis. It would also been seen as a gesture of good will that the PM is truly committed to keeping tourists safe and stamping our corruption. Independent DNA tests won't make the RTP lose face. It will actually promote a greater sense of transparency and acknowledging, like with most countries, that some gaps need to be closed and that we can all learn and work with each other to improve security methods.

No. Mere numbers on social media mean no such thing. Conspiracy theorists abound.

Huh?

I assume you have a point but

..... What is it?

Yep, my friend definitely had the phone in her hand the next day, handed it over to the police and gave them the passcode

so why did your friend have hanahs phone?

did hannah give it to her before the murder?

was the phone not at the crime scene?

window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());

From what I've just found out: the 4 girls went out together, one of them had Hannah's phone in her handbag (perfectly normal for some girls not to take handbags out). The police asked for the phone and the passcode the next day. The English girls left the island the next day and flew back to the UK, so the police were free to do what they wanted with the phone and the only people that knew about it were thousands of miles away.

Edited by abigail1989
  • Like 1

Huh?

..... What is it?

I think the point is that A LOT of educated Thais are smelling a rat... As most of TV forumers whistling.gif

Hannah had a phone and a wallet with her that night.

Its been reported that the phone was found in the woods behind the motel of Win

post-221731-0-30217300-1412336308_thumb.

I always thought after looking at the cctv footage that the suspect had something in there pocket on the cctv (ive watched the cctv many times) square like a wallet or mobile phone ...i dont know judge for yourself.

post-221731-0-16774900-1412336404_thumb.

• Like 1

wow if this is the case then your friends need to report this to the uk police

blows the whole case apart

proves police are setting up

tell them to do it immediately , it could save 3 lives !

From what I've just found out: the 4 girls went out together, one of them had Hannah's phone in her handbag (perfectly normal for some girls not to take handbags out). The police asked for the phone and the passcode the next day. The English girls left the island the next day and flew back to the UK, so the police were free to do what they wanted with the phone and the only people that knew about it were thousands of miles away.
  • Like 1

wow if this is the case then your friends need to report this to the uk police

blows the whole case apart

proves police are setting up

tell them to do it immediately , it could save 3 lives !

Seems dodgy to me the interview with the friend was filmed.

Btw this isnt hannahs phone in the image..

post-221731-0-32497100-1412337498_thumb.

BP report says the DNA results implicating these Burmese came back in hours rather than the usual days???

So is it possible to get DNA results in hours.

No.

Can be done in hours. Important difference is that the suspects DNA can be checked using a method optimised for cheek swabs. This is different to the the DNA work up that would be applied to samples from a crime scene and would take much longer..

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

.........According to the police chief, officers also found Witheridge's missing mobile phone during a raid on Win's residence.............

I know for a fact that this cannot be true! The phone was found at the scene of the crime!

Abigail, this is really important, especially for these Burmese guys if they are being fitted up.

You need to get this out on social media and make a statement at your local police station (if thats possible) get in touch

Sorry but you really do have to take this further, contact your friend who traveled to the island and get their stories too..

I know. I am in Thailand, so there is really no point speaking to any police here. I have told my friend (who is now in the UK, she left the day after the murder). She is shocked to hear about the phone story because she had it in her hands the next morning and gave it to the police.

she has given statements to the UK police and is going to speak to someone again.

Unless your friend speaks up to me you're just another making things up on here.

Abigaile, your first post said that "I know for a fact that this cannot be true! The phone was found at the scene of the crime!"

Then you say in a later post "From what I've just found out: the 4 girls went out together, one of them had Hannah's phone in her handbag (perfectly normal for some girls not to take handbags out). The police asked for the phone and the passcode the next day. The English girls left the island the next day and flew back to the UK, so the police were free to do what they wanted with the phone and the only people that knew about it were thousands of miles away."

Just to be clear, which is it?

Like others have pointed out, this is really important information.

• Like 1

Abigaile, your first post said that "I know for a fact that this cannot be true! The phone was found at the scene of the crime!"

Then you say in a later post "From what I've just found out: the 4 girls went out together, one of them had Hannah's phone in her handbag (perfectly normal for some girls not to take handbags out). The police asked for the phone and the passcode the next day. The English girls left the island the next day and flew back to the UK, so the police were free to do what they wanted with the phone and the only people that knew about it were thousands of miles away."

As another member said, this is not a credible story as it conflicts with itself.

• Like 1

BP report says the DNA results implicating these Burmese came back in hours rather than the usual days???

So is it possible to get DNA results in hours.

No.

Yes it is. 90 minutes is possible.

Your source? Seems significantly longer from this run-through of the steps involved (even though not all apply here): http://www.patc.com/weeklyarticles/dna-timeline.shtml

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I know. I am in Thailand, so there is really no point speaking to any police here. I have told my friend (who is now in the UK, she left the day after the murder). She is shocked to hear about the phone story because she had it in her hands the next morning and gave it to the police.

she has given statements to the UK police and is going to speak to someone again.

how she had it in her hand??

where from?

Huh?

..... What is it?

I think the point is that A LOT of educated Thais are smelling a rat... As most of TV forumers whistling.gif

liking a FB page doesn't mean what you imply it does.

It does mean the page is being seen.

Not credible at all.

What is wrong with people in this forum? You are not happy when there are no suspects, and you are also not happy when there are suspects. Who cares if you believe it or not? Probably more than 100 pages of comments in total have been posted about this subject. What it is good for? It will not change anything at all. I really envy you all, you have a lot of time to waste.

And my 2 cents about why Burmese are probably guilty: Sex is very cheaply available for Thais, and they don't desire farang women at all. No Thai would take the risk of jail time or even death sentence just to have sex. On the other hand, Burmese are saving money, every satang is important to them. So probably they don't have access to cheap sex. Also because of their colonial past, probably they are more into farang women. It makes perfect sense that they were the true suspects.