DNA samples from two Myanmar workers match with those collected from British victim

webfact

In today's BP newspaper they say the phone found outside the suspect's home belonged to David Miller.

If this is the case, my view on the guilt of the two suspects has somewhat strengthened.

What paper is it

Ass covering all the way. Ridiculous liars.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to clear up what i posted yesterday. I originally said that there was no way that the phone could have been at the suspects house because it was at the scene. I jumped to conclusions with that statement. At that point my friend had just told me that she had the phone the next day and I didn't want to ask her too many questions and upset her.

I've since spoken to her properly and that's when I found out that the phone wasn't at the scene but was in the friends handbag. They gave it to the police the following morning along with the passcode. It's perfectly normal to know friends passcodes, especially if you're travelling together and using phones to take pictures etc.

You don't need to believe me, I'm just saying what I know. I am also aware that perhaps the police are referring to the other victims phone, in which case my information is useless anyway.

I don't really want to comment publicly on whether they were romantically involved or not.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cm_mcv/status/518079919801110529?utm_source=fb&utm_content=518246232456560640&utm_campaign=worrarit&utm_medium=fb

whoever had Hannah's cell phone, can stop the RTP from framing these two boys

there need be a manhunt for Hannahs friends

In today's BP newspaper they say the phone found outside the suspect's home belonged to David Miller.

If this is the case, my view on the guilt of the two suspects has somewhat strengthened.

if that was David's phone who's phone was on the beach next to a pair of shorts (have a look at csi la facebook)

• Like 2

David's phone was at the crime scene -established early on. This is police a** covering yet again with creating confusion. Ignore these red herrings is my advice !

• Like 2

I find it hard to believe that those two overcame both David and Hannah. More people were involved. Hannah would've made run for her life or at least started screaming and making noise while they were dragging David to the sea. The numbers simply do not add up.

Anything other than your keen deductive skills to back that up?

Multiple scenarios can explain how 2 men could have done this.

Tell us a few. Because the enactment does not show what they did with Hannah while disposing of David.

By the way they used the hoe in the mock up. But they police had always insisted, the hoe was never used on David. Explain that.

• Like 1

[...] No Thai would take the risk of jail time or even death sentence just to have sex. [...]

Yep, sure! facepalm.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/765402-udon-thani-7-senior-men-sexually-assault-3-teens/

And the train guy risked jail time for sex. And cartoons killer risked jail for sex. And the security guard risked jail for sex. And the guy in phuket raped arussian girl And risked jail for sex. They were all Thai ,shall i go on

After digging around i have found a few more photos to add credibility to Hannah's mobile phone stitch up.

attachicon.gifHannahMobile.jpg

Why the obsession with the phone???? We don't know it was hers, it may have been his (likely) as has also been reported or it may have been her second phone (1 Thai and 1 UK).

ThaiPBS television that police searched the residence of the suspects and found a mobile phone suspected to belong to one of the British tourists.

Keep in mind the Thai word for him/he and her/she and even "they" can all be the same.

Making a big issue out of a phone found (not pictured) is just a distraction. DNA is what this case comes down to.

Yep, and the police insisted the hoe did not have davids DNA on it. But now they say it is the murder weapon.

I find it hard to believe that those two overcame both David and Hannah. More people were involved. Hannah would've made run for her life or at least started screaming and making noise while they were dragging David to the sea. The numbers simply do not add up.

Anything other than your keen deductive skills to back that up?

Multiple scenarios can explain how 2 men could have done this.

Tell us a few. Because the enactment does not show what they did with Hannah while disposing of David.

By the way they used the hoe in the mock up. But they police had always insisted, the hoe was never used on David. Explain that.

They also act out that they hit David in the face with the hoe, whilst he was lying on his back.

Wrong !

So both phones are accounted for. David's was found at the crime scene and Hannahs was handed to police. Police have really shot themselves in the foot now - Might not help but the planted evidence is so clear for all to see. Are there still any doubters out there as to the police stitch up?.

CSI LA page is doing a great service. Many Thai people on there see the truth. Andy Hall and team also doing great service.

The comparison pictures on CSI LA showing Warot's arm swing as he walks are very interesting also - so similar to the cctv guy

They showed the clip of the phone they found outside Win's apartment again 20 minutes ago on ch7, this time they were on the phone talking to a police spokesman who said they're are too many foreign amateur detectives coming to all sorts of assumptions over this case.

It's been reported in the news few days after the incident that semen found inside David's as well. Later on, no one talked about this. Now all old news has been removed from websites.

Maybe because it was incorrect news? Its not always easy to translate from thai to english.

"DNA" in Thailand is the verbal equivalent to their "radar" for road stops.

They think, for some unknown reason, that simply saying a word makes all doubt vanish.

"DNA DNA"

Yes, but.....

"No no..... DNA, DNA, we have DNA"

Edited by utalkin2me

It's been reported in the news few days after the incident that semen found inside David's as well. Later on, no one talked about this. Now all old news has been removed from websites.

Maybe because it was incorrect news? Its not always easy to translate from thai to english.

No balo, I'm Thai and the Thai reporter was saying that but it was on the first day of the incident. Anyhow, I'm doubting about Mr Miller's phone whether it was at the scene, if his friend (Chris) could verify this, will be very useful information.

No balo, I'm Thai and the Thai reporter was saying that but it was on the first day of the incident. Anyhow, I'm doubting about Mr Miller's phone whether it was at the scene, if his friend (Chris) could verify this, will be very useful information.

i agree.

and this was going on even much longer, when i remember right, almost over the first week.

the whole case had an "homosexual" component, introduced by the police.

because of the raped male victim, and the killing/rape of the female was just a revenge act.

and about DMs phone found "next to his body".

he was found dead in the waters.

who knows, whose phone that was - if there was one.

its very possible, that he left it back.

when i remember right, his roommate christopher ware stated, they had been both back to the guesthouse already, after the night out.

then DM walked back to buy cigarettes.

not unlikely, he left the phone back in the room.

In the cctv, DM was carrying a bottle of water in his hand when he walked back from the guesthouse. There are rumours that Hannah and David has a row at theAC bar but the police said they went there to investigate but no one confirm about a fight or a row. No footage confirm when Hannah left the AC bar nor DM. I wonder if Sean was at the bar with them, no one can confirm this. It's so quiet from DM's mates and Hannah's friends. I do understand their grieves but we really need some information to go against the RTP.

i agree.

and this was going on even much longer, when i remember right, almost over the first week.

the whole case had an "homosexual" component, introduced by the police.

because of the raped male victim, and the killing/rape of the female was just a revenge act.

there were suggestions, that CW was homosexual and they questioned friends/witnesses, if DM had a homosexual relationship.

for that he was "just murdered", that was pretty weird.

and about DMs phone found "next to his body".

he was found dead in the waters.

who knows, whose phone that was - if there was one.

its very possible, that he left it back.

when i remember right, his roommate christopher ware stated, they had been both back to the guesthouse already, after the night out.

then DM walked back to buy cigarettes.

not unlikely, he left the phone back in the room.

He was found in the water but only a few metres from where the blows took place.

In the cctv, DM was carrying a bottle of water in his hand when he walked back from the guesthouse. There are rumours that Hannah and David has a row at theAC bar but the police said they went there to investigate but no one confirm about a fight or a row. No footage confirm when Hannah left the AC bar nor DM. I wonder if Sean was at the bar with them, no one can confirm this. It's so quiet from DM's mates and Hannah's friends. I do understand their grieves but we really need some information to go against the RTP.

according to sean mcannas own account, he was sleeping the whole sunday night ?

("unfortunately I oversleept meeting you")

we dont know anything. not when he had his alleged meeting, not were.

not who left when back to the guesthouse, or with whom.

apart 1million other banal things around the events.

but how quick they were to publish that piss-cctv-pic from the thai/western couple, hand in hand leavingj that night...

very strange.