Altrider Distributor in Thailand?

Bosscat

Yes I did that about a month ago and they sent me a facebook link to a website titled MPK Concept, which is a motorcycle retailer, maybe a Ducati Dealer. I sent several messages and got some basic responses but I couldn't get an answer on price or availability. It made me wonder whether he was checking with someone else locally. I then tried ringing the number from their facebook page but the guy couldn't comprehend the question (are you the Thailand distributor for Altrider) albeit he could speak some english. He didnt seem to know what Altrider was. There is also nothing on their website about Altrider and their shop is outside Bangkok. All a bit strange.

So I corresponded with Altrider again in the US and they suggested I try the Singaore distributor.....but thats not what I want to do as freight and duty will be costly. I could also import it from the US but before I do either I was wondering if anyone has purchased Altrider product locally? If so can you share contact details? Thxs.

Edited by Bosscat