Alan Henning 'killed by Islamic State'

Lite Beer

You can be as sarcastic as you like, but that will not stop more innocents being beheaded by Muslims who are inspired to do so by the koran. Neither will moderates denounce the passages that cause jihad, nor will any Muslim ever condemn the Prophet for the wrong things he did and said, taking infidel prisoners for sex slaves for one.

You can be as sarcastic as you like, but that will not stop more innocents being beheaded by Muslims who are inspired to do so by the koran. Neither will moderates denounce the passages that cause jihad, nor will any Muslim ever condemn the Prophet for the wrong things he did and said, taking infidel prisoners for sex slaves for one.

I wasn't being sarcastic. You blokes should listen to yourselves sometimes.It was a fair summary of the key arguments.

There is ejit on another thread linking halal recognition of vegemite with 1 in 7 Australians being below the poverty line.

So I'll take serious people seriously, and I'll call out shreaking pansy girls and the 'I'm not racist (cause I like shagging brown girls)" crowd.

And yesterday in Melbourne I was handed a flyer by do Gooderstone and ask to sign a petition against the efforts to bring is is to account. They wanted me to sign allowing is is freedom to carry out thier religion . I laughed and then was abused as being racist war lover.

Seems Oz has been taken over mate and you are now a foreigner in your own country.

Many Australian federal electorates have a heavy muslim voter base. The corrupt ALP let them in almost unchecked because they of course vote ALP. Australia is now suffering the consequences. I fear for Australia's future. Abbott is physically very fit but not mentally strong enough to do what plainly needs to be done.

Today we have this outrageous threat from the peace loving muslims that Australia has made welcome and supports with taxpayers hard earned money

[And there was this warning: “If the Australian Government is serious about reducing the terror threat locally, then it must review its foreign policy decisions with regard to this region."…

That sounds like an outrageous threat. Name one other ethnic or religious group here that warns Australia to change its foreign policies or face violence from its members.}

Muslims work you know and are therefore taxpayers also.They are only speaking the truth,for example stop indiscriminate bombing and killing kids and maybe Australians with family in those bombed out countries may not be radicalized.The West love a war,in somebody elses country,when it comes home,there is outrage.If you have any evidence of ALP corruption,hand it over to Capt.Australia,i'm sure he would love to open another Royal Commission and taxpayers expense,if not,stop spreading rumours.

Your right about one thing,Australia's future, but not for the same reasons as you.Your also right about Abbott.

So i gather that you think that ISIS is not in somebody elses country, but at home in their own.................OMG you must be simple !

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Yet again, my points about hatred and ignorance are proven for me.

Thank you.

FYI; the only people who think Alan Henning's murder, and those of the other victims, have any legitimacy are the murderers themselves.

These murders have been roundly condemned by Muslim leaders, imams etc. worldwide.

Still obsessed with your hate fantasy I see as well as trying to distance the killings from Islam itself when it is the one and only cause. Makes no difference how many Muslims condemn the killings, many also do not and it is true that the killers are merely following out the commands of Allah, and even using the methods of death as laid out for all to see in the Koran. When Muslims start to condemn the Koran and the doings of the prophet then they might be starting to wake up.

Reminds me of the Fitna video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RmiRPEvUIk

Edited by merck

And yesterday in Melbourne I was handed a flyer by do Gooderstone and ask to sign a petition against the efforts to bring is is to account. They wanted me to sign allowing is is freedom to carry out thier religion . I laughed and then was abused as being racist war lover.

In the eyes of the world, those that carry out these atrocities can no longer be accepted as a genuine religeon!

• Like 1