Thailand beach murders: Police defend bizarre public 'reconstruction' of slayings by suspects

Lite Beer

Slightly off topic but I have just seen that the accused parents are coming to Thailand to see them.

They are obviously poor people. I hope they are looked after and they can see their innocent boys.

Maybe it will allow the authorities to finalise the "deal"

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reasons why I think the headman's son is involved.

1. Looks like he recently got a hair cut.

2. I believe it's him on the CCTV. He has a very similar walk and the way he extends his arms is very similar.

3. Confusion over his where abouts after the murders

4. Suspicious CCTV footage of him in Bangkok at school.

5. he refuses to give a DNA sample

They can grab a person randomly off the street here and make them piss in a cup, but can't take a DNA sample from a possible murder suspect? I don't understand this. I am all for human rights and privacy, but it just all seems too convenient.

Edited by utalkin2me

Slightly off topic but I have just seen that the accused parents are coming to Thailand to see them.

They are obviously poor people. I hope they are looked after and they can see their innocent boys.

Maybe it will allow the authorities to finalise the "deal"

"Innocent" boys?

How do you come to that conclusion?

Guessing someone's innocence just as others are guessing their guilt?

For me they are just suspects, not innocent, not guilty.

No different than CSI LA and their brainless followers who are spamming

international travel websites with unproven allegations,

which in turn, makes them as bad as the Thai Police.

With so much effort and focus on trying to disprove claims that Nomsod was in Bangkok, nobody has been able to prove that he was on the island just prior to the murders.

Perhaps after all this time, there may be a very, very simple reason why these efforts have produced no concrete evidence.

• 4 weeks later...

Never mind boiling water - this whole farcical debacle makes my blood boil.

There is SO much evidence to suggest that these 2 migrant workers are NOT the killers, that I'm surprised that some international agency hasn't stepped in to set this to rights.

However - the DNA samples will have been tampered with by now - there's probably no real way of getting things verified properly.

Oh God in heaven above - please bring justice to this case - expose the truth and in the process, please help Thailand to WAKE THE HECK UP!!!!!!!!!!

If you commit a crime, you must pay the consequences. You may think you can escape scot-free right now - but believe you me, it will always come around in the end.

But hey - the Thai's know that, right?

They're Buddhist, so they must. They live by the laws of Karma, which they believe in stoically, right?

Someone? Anyone? Please tell me I'm right??!

Buddhism is not a philosophy to Thais - it is a convenient excuse for all the bad and self-centered things they do.

Unbelievable! We've been offshore for 3-weeks, and you blokes are still chatting about the same historical topic from 3-weeks ago? Huh? whistling.gif

I went to sea once for 6 months. OJ Simpson was in the shi_ite about killing his wife. When I got back, he was trying on gloves on the telly still.

10 years from now, this Kho Tao business will be blamed on Thaksin.