Thailand beach murders: Police defend bizarre public 'reconstruction' of slayings by suspects

Lite Beer

This amazing saga continues !!

Did you all see the front page of the Bangkok Post today. The Prime Minister says he checked the DNA, what a joke, I didn't know he was a forensic expert !!

Now, if the Thai's would let the British Police check the DNA then it would be conclusive but as it stands this case is complete bullshit, full of corruption and lies and a disgrace to the Thai authorities. Of course these guys are scapegoats

To be fair Cameron has stated he will review the case of the girl recently found murdered. Slightly different angle but nevertheless it sounds good when the top man says he personally did, does or will do that.

Bit like Cameron keeps stating he's remembering victims and their relatives in his prayers. If he is religious be must be spending a long time praying each night! Or he could be copying Obama who says this regularly too, presumably they both want to be seen as good upright Christians for some reason.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect ...

Early on that an official with knowledge of a blonde hair found at the scene decided to use this to make an idiotic comment about Thai people not being capable of committing such a crime.

This upset many people just because of the sheer ignorance of the claim but really upset those Farang who dislike Thais as a whole because they feel inferior here. Then add the inferiority and jealousy they feel toward rich and powerful Thais and they decided for their own self-esteem needs this needed to be a rich Thai who committed the crime despite any actual evidence to suggest this to be the case.

Now it turns out not to be a Thai but rather some migrant workers and they just cannot accept it. Clearly some of how now come to terms with this as the hours pass but some just refuse to accept this and are finding wild conspiracy conspiracy theories based on inaccurate or unknown info or simply using far fetched or unfounded reasoning to discount not just the DNA evidence but the overwhelming evidence against these two ... not to mention the lack of any reasonable suspicion to believe it was a rich Thai, let alone one with a double penis that ejaculates two types of DNA.

Pray tell me. Will You eat your words if they're found NOT GUILTY once they have International intervention or will you still retain your biased bigoted views ?

For sure I would but highly unlikely that will happen. The question is will you when they are convicted or will you just blame a bad system? And for the record I have no bigoted views.

John, on the whole you seem to be no raging idiot.

Why, then, do you persist in viewing this in a contorted sense with views that seem to be ‘matter of fact’ other than at least admitting it’s all out of control and not clear cut. Ok, you left in a few back door exits in your brief notes to discourage people like myself from contradicting you openly on how one should account for some things that are apparently or merrily seen as of a suspicious nature as advocated by yours truly. However, I plainly suggest you’re inclined to twist things in your favour. I still hold firm grounds on this claim since, no statements you’ve made so far contradict these interpretations.

Please let it hit home, provocation for these heinous crimes must be met with good judgments and determination from others to prove or disapprove they’ve committed the said’ charges they now face in front of a Thai court. You or people alike are not their Judge & Jury. Mere words are inadequate to describe the revulsion one feels if one happens across there macabre death pictures which have now unfortunately been catalogued and compiled into my brains memory wishing my curiosity had just stayed firm.

So, please understand us Farang humanitarians, who’ve have poured out our hearts in this topic. We, only want the best outcome for these 2 Brits families. Lest not forget a proper trial for the accused.

I have written this without any malice duly intended upon your person.

Edited by ScotBkk

Please, can a real journalist look into a few basic questions and publish in a major newspaper?

1. Is it true that the victim's phone was handed over to police by her friend the day after the murder? Is this is same phone the police claim was found behind the room belonging to the suspects?

2. Since the suspects worked at the very same bar that the victims were at that night, and since they didn't flee, how is it possible that the initial blanket DNA tests did not find a match?!?

3. Is it true that relatives of prominent families on the island were exempted from giving DNA? If so, why? What law requires poor people to give DNA, but excuses rich people.

I know there are many, many more unanswered questions, but these stand out for me.

I would happily donate to a legal fund for defense for these guys. Perhaps an NGO can set that up here?

The best suggestion yet. If a defence fund is set up I would be willing to chip in, especitally if it involved privately investigating the real culprits.

It needs to be done quickly because with the confessions and doctored DNA evidence the authorities will want to get

this affair swept under the table

What's that well known saying - " a fool and their money are soon....................................."

You can't tell or decide for the two charged Burmese how they will plead. If they decide to plead guilty and all the evidence put before a judge supports that confession do you really think any court in the world would allow a group of foreigners to walk in and say "hold it, we think different and here's the legal team and investigators we've put on the job" ? More likely you'd be arrested for contempt of court, fined, deported and blacklisted.

Get real. Having a strong view and being prepared to state, debate and defend it is commendable. Dreaming you can take action is at best a delusion and at worse another example of Western superiority complex.

• Like 1

In the above photo post 424, the Burmese scapegoat wearing the red t-shirt has some very strange looking wounds on his neck. It looks either scalded or the aftermath of a good throttling, is this what the interrogation consisted of?

I have followed this story from day one and haven't heard if they checked cell records. The reason I ask is In the video they show a person whom I believe to be village headmens son the one who said he was in Bangkok at the time of murders. Even the doctored pictures they showed was staged and a bad job too. In that picture shows two people in hall one with clear picture of face but Shadow out of place from other guy. The other guy is either blind or he wasn't there. He didn't notice other person in hall. The out side one date was tampered with. But back to cell tower records it would at least be able to record who was on phone at the time of video from cell tower records. But refusing DNA tests being done if not guilty then why refuse unless guilty. But Karma is a bitch and IMO maybe coming a certain person's way soon.

• Like 1

Proverbs 24:20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.

Evil men will be rewarded, one way or the other. God will reward wicked men with grief, pain, and death. He will cut their lives off and send their souls down to eternal torment.

This verse is the second half of a proverb. Here is the first half: “Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked” (Pr 24:19). You should not worry or be jealous watching evil men prosper; God will not allow them to have a good ending.

When Solomon wrote here that an evil man will have no reward, he meant a good reward; he meant blessing and favor from heaven. God will not reward evil men with such good things – He will reward them with punishment to painfully destroy them, as stated in the last clause. God will put out their candle: He will end their wicked lives.

My, and this is relevant in a Buddhist nation because ?

Think Buddha would be more compassionate instead you quote a supposed loving god who gives out " grief, pain & death."

I can think of many evil men who have lived long lives so not sure how relevant your quotes are.

I think it sweird that you all think it's a setup .

Has it crossed your minds that the Myanmar migrant workers actually are the killers?

What we need is an outsider , from a western country , or maybe Singapore (who keeps the DNA samples), to do their own DNA test, without any Thais involved. Maybe then will you believe the evidence , if DNA matches, it would end all the wild speculations.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Never mind boiling water - this whole farcical debacle makes my blood boil.

There is SO much evidence to suggest that these 2 migrant workers are NOT the killers, that I'm surprised that some international agency hasn't stepped in to set this to rights.

However - the DNA samples will have been tampered with by now - there's probably no real way of getting things verified properly.

Oh God in heaven above - please bring justice to this case - expose the truth and in the process, please help Thailand to WAKE THE HECK UP!!!!!!!!!!

If you commit a crime, you must pay the consequences. You may think you can escape scot-free right now - but believe you me, it will always come around in the end.

But hey - the Thai's know that, right?

They're Buddhist, so they must. They live by the laws of Karma, which they believe in stoically, right?

Someone? Anyone? Please tell me I'm right??!

II am sorry but I don't see any evidence you presented to show they are as innocent as you say.

What is not in doubt, as all the accused had admitted before the boiling water, was that they were down by the beach during the approximate time of death and all admitted to seeing the victims together before there death. That is highly significant as it places them as the last ones to see them alive, other than the murderer(s) if it wasn't them.

Using boiling water, or for that matter any form of torture, to obtain a confession no doubt can lead to confessions of innocent people. This is why, in the West, this confession would not be allowed in a court of law as evidence. But having said that, using boiling water on a suspect, who later confesses to a crime, does not make him automatically innocent either, and as you suggest.

The overwhelming DNA Evidence, secured from Hanna from locations that would be very difficult to contaminate, cigarette butts that have been identified, located at the log but also at the crime scene, eyewitness accounts placing the suspects near the crime scene at or near the time of deaths, and there own initial confession that they were their during this time, is not fabricated evidence done by the police.

Now place 3 suspects into 3 different rooms, over several hours, and without time to create a fabricated story together, and they all come up with identical stories of how this crime was committed, and there part in the crime, and that in itself is pretty strong evidence they did it. So My Friend I tend to disagree with you. In my book they are guilty as sin. No matter how there confessions were obtained.

Great interpretation.

You should be highly commended within YOUR own superficial Circles, which were more predominant in medieval times (until now) and at the forefront as noxious accusers in any Spanish Inquisition trials and have the same modus operandi on how you’d determine guilt ...... My somewhat lost friend, you don't have a clue and You too need to be forgiven for your sins.

AMAZING how you can Condemn and find guilty these Burmese kids at the drop of a hat.

You are correct.

Bur equally as noxious are those that want to condemn Thais, preferably influential ones, based on hearsay and uncorroborated statements, because it happens to suit their particular personal prejudices and bias.

The RTP must learn to control the mouths of their officers to stop the proliferation of misleading comments and accusations that have fueled all this. Some people here a snippet here, read a fb post there, and if it matches their world view and biases quote it as undeniable fact. Any comments that don't support their view must be lies and form part of some great conspiracy.

Has Mr. McAnna actually produced any evidence to support his comments? Does he seem a really credible witness?

Did the taxi drive offer any proof of his alleged beating in the attempt to bribe him to pervert the course of justice?

Has any body actually got evidence, real evidence, that boiling or other torture was used to extract confessions?

Has any body real evidence that the DNA tests of the influential Thai suspects were carried out? And what the results were?

Why is 2 minutes of a CCTV video film edited out? What do they show?

Why did a suspect keep out of sight for 10 days or so, then release some very dodgy CCTV images at a somewhat contrived media conference, where his mum issued a veiled warning on the defamation laws to the media?

How could 2 people have murdered 2 other people, with no noise to attract any attention? Difficult even with weapons, unless they pounced and knocked them out suddenly? Will the details of how the Burmese claim to have carried this out be made public, not the silly re-enactment?

Will the business about the phone be cleared up?

So many open questions, They might have the two culprits, might have more than two involved and these are the fall guys, or it might be a stitch up like some of the murder cases in the UK in the 60's and 70's that came to light on review using modern techniques including DNA.

This is Thailand and subject to Thai legal and law enforcement processes. Very rarely do countries ask for help from outside police or allow it. Why some posters seem to think there is some kind of international police, investigative agency or court that can step in and demand this, that and the other is mind boggling. Presumably they watch a lot of movies and think Interpol is like this, staffed by America and Britain's incorruptible finest.

This will be processed and tried by a Thai court. The verdict will be what it will be.

• Like 2

The Thais think that their reputation would be damaged if it turns out that these murders were committed by Thais. What they don't realize is that their reputation is being damaged infinitely more by the way they are trying to prove that the crime wasn't committed by a Thai. The world in general - and tourists in particular - don't care about the nationality of the murderer. They just care that the real murderer is caught. Framing innocent non-Thais just to close the case will do nothing to restore Thailand's reputation as a safe destination for tourists. In fact it will have the opposite effect.

Thailand's reputation almost is at its lowest low. This coverup will ignite international outrage and worsen the situation. I hope that Koh Tao, the mafia guys there and their cronies (the police) and everyone who was too much of a coward to speak up will suffer the consequences with all buildings on Koh Tao being demolished and the area turned into a national park by the army. In my opinion it also is a crime to not speak up when you see that an innocent person is sent to the gallows while knowing who the true culprit is. Koh Tao will be haunted eternally by this atrocity and the aftermath and go down!

The Guildford 4, the Birmingham pub bombers. Sfefan Klisco, - don't recall any real international outrage when these miscarriages of justice came to light. Or the recent ones in America.

He3 also appeared with a nice new "coconut" haircut, a total transformation to the hair style had on the night.

1. Why would the village head go to all the trouble of falsifying dates at the university and his sons condo building caught on CCTV

2. He said himself his son went back to university the morning after.

3. Why was the son hidden for a week.

4. Why offer 1,000.00 baht proving his family had nothing to do with it-he didn't offer a 1.000.00 baht reward to find the killers. He'd have been a hero on the island forever a statue built in his honour.

and on it goes

• Like 1

OH Dear John,

To much don't care, and it doesn't matter from u. It matters to the parents. The friends and family of the victims. I guess you have no offspring. Perhaps you cant imagine what those parents are going through on a daily/nightly basis.

You also obviously don't realise that every Thai who settles in the UK gets a Full Biometric check. You do not enter the UK without having this done. Even children.

So having the same for migrant workers in Thailand seems an excellent idea IMHO.

Most 1st world country's already do this. Its not racist its just common sense.

I came to Thailand 20 odd years ago. What a place. Wonderful.... Times have moved on now. getting the basics right is for the benefit of the whole population. Its not bashing its protecting them, their income their way of life.

Evil is all over the world and we all rely on the police etc to protect us. If there's any doubt in the ability of the law to protect us then what's wrong with safeguards?

So, in the US and UK you think they get DNA and Fingerprints from all illegals?

And the question was not about entering Thailand but rather this island.

And never did I say I don;t care or it doesn;t matter.

Pretty much everything you are responding to are things you want to believe were said but not said in the post you;re responding.

Migrant workers have to provide complete hand prints. Iris recognition was also a requirement but I believe its been shelved. All dna is stored for many years if it is ever taken. In the UK.

Lets be honest, if you have nothing to hide then what's the problem.

These are illegals we are talking about. Again, I will ask... So, in the UK you think they get DNA and Fingerprints from all illegals?

As well I doubt the UK has DNA on everyone on file who immigrates or comes their to work or vacation. Biometric information is not DNA.

Again I will also say you are not responding to anything said but rather trying to distract.

You are the one who is trying to distract, your totally impervious to sense and reason, some people wear glasses, you wear blinkers.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I don't know if anything can be done any longer but I urge any one of you here to do your bit and sign the petition.

https://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller

Tried to sign it and it didn't work. I wonder how many others it didn't work for

Hi try to go direct to www.change.org you will find the petition on there.

if you need to search enter this text

Independently Investigate the horrific murders of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller

Sending it to

This petition will be delivered to:

UK Ambassador to Thailand Mark Kent
The Government of the United Kingdom

This is the context of the petition

Knowing full well that the Thai authorities are notoriously corrupt and have in the past intentionally withheld and/or planted evidence in order to protect murderers that are well connected,and with accusations of police offering bribes to false witnesses, we are not able to trust that the two Myanmar nationals being detained have not had their confessions forced out of them and as such cannot trust that they are responsible for the horrific rape and murders of David Miller, 24, and Hannah Witheridge, 23.This being said, we demand a full independent investigation to be conducted by the government of the United Kingdom into these deaths in the hopes that the families of these victims may know justice has been served and that the deaths of two more possible innocents might be avoided.

And you honestly believe that the British ambassador would deliver a petition, worded as that above, to the Thai government?

Do you realize how much disrespect (true or false) that this would send?

It is a diplomatic world that these people live in, not the one that you and I may see. I would suggest if you want the message put across that you sit down for a moment and rewrite.

It's to be delivered to the British government not the Thai government.

• Like 1

My wife found a Thai website yesterday with closeup photos of David. He has about 8 laceration marks on his head and neck that were inflicted by a very short knife, like the ones you can hold in your fist while fighting (will post photos later) between middle and index finger. The blade went in for about an inch each time. David also has a green eye (right eye), what implicated he was beaten up before he was drowned (water in the lungs). Nothing of this was mentioned or reenacted during that travesty showcase on the beach. It is time that Human Rights Watch steps in AND the parents of Hannah and David to stop this coverup to find the real killer who (according to voices on Koh Tao) is the owner of AC bar who is also one of the men who chased another foreigner into a 7Eleven telling him they will kill and hang him to pin the murder on him. If any of the police officers on Koh Tao has some brain, honor and empathy for others left, it is time for him to speak up NOW!!!!!

Are you a qualified forensic scientist that can make judgments on the causes of wounds simply based on photos on a website? Including the depth of penetration of each wound?

I saw those photographs to and would find it impossible to give the detailed analysis you did.

Depth of wound, exact type of weapon, how it was even held. You must be a real expert, have you offered your services to the police?

Sean McAnna - now there's a credible witness. A convicted pedophile, with a reputation as a heavy drinker, revisiting a island where he previously worked illegally. A man so concerned that he made all these statements, and then did a runner and disappeared, offering no evidence but his mouth and a phone pic of 2 men peering over a shop counter at him. Maybe he was telling the truth - how can anyone know that?

Or have you simply made up your mind it's a cover up and have a vivid imagination?

He3 also appeared with a nice new "coconut" haircut, a total transformation to the hair style had on the night.

1. Why would the village head go to all the trouble of falsifying dates at the university and his sons condo building caught on CCTV

4. Why offer 1,000.00 baht proving his family had nothing to do with it-he didn't offer a 1.000.00 baht reward to find the killers. He'd have been a hero on the island forever a statue built in his honour.

and on it goes

Do you have indisputable photographic evidence that shows a particular person, with a particular hair cut on the night?

If so, the police would be very interested. AFAIK one hasn't come to light before. Just fuzzy CCTV images which could be any number of people, including the Burmese.

Hi try to go direct to www.change.org you will find the petition on there.

if you need to search enter this text

Independently Investigate the horrific murders of Hannah Witheridge and David Miller

Sending it to

This petition will be delivered to:

UK Ambassador to Thailand Mark Kent
The Government of the United Kingdom

This is the context of the petition

Knowing full well that the Thai authorities are notoriously corrupt and have in the past intentionally withheld and/or planted evidence in order to protect murderers that are well connected,and with accusations of police offering bribes to false witnesses, we are not able to trust that the two Myanmar nationals being detained have not had their confessions forced out of them and as such cannot trust that they are responsible for the horrific rape and murders of David Miller, 24, and Hannah Witheridge, 23.This being said, we demand a full independent investigation to be conducted by the government of the United Kingdom into these deaths in the hopes that the families of these victims may know justice has been served and that the deaths of two more possible innocents might be avoided.

And you honestly believe that the British ambassador would deliver a petition, worded as that above, to the Thai government?

Do you realize how much disrespect (true or false) that this would send?

It is a diplomatic world that these people live in, not the one that you and I may see. I would suggest if you want the message put across that you sit down for a moment and rewrite.

It's to be delivered to the British government not the Thai government.

OK, thanks, I can understand that.

So, at governmental level, this will be shown to the Thai government?

Understanding that any change to the wording of the petition will void the signatures?

look at his facebook account, and look at the images on csi facebook,

His alabi is not accreditable,

and on it goes

Do you have indisputable photographic evidence that shows a particular person, with a particular hair cut on the night?

If so, the police would be very interested. AFAIK one hasn't come to light before. Just fuzzy CCTV images which could be any number of people, including the Burmese.

• Like 1

There must have been a precursor to the crime. Probably was a fight with David for some reason. Then escalated to rape. She was screaming, and beat with hoe. Two people not possible. Sean knows. Sean ran. Man up

I believe their beef was with Hannah who suffered so much more at their hands.

David and Sean got in the way David was removed Sean fled. Probably wanted to get help as he ran into a nearby shop but was told to calm down and wisen up that he knew what these people were capable of. To Let it be.

Man, I seem to have missed a whole chapter. What ever happened to the village elders kid who was caught on cctv wearing the victims pants and who is sean????

Some really good news:

Rights group arranges lawyers for Myanmar men

A team of lawyers has been sent to help the two migrant Myanmar workers being charged with murdering two British tourists and raping one of them on Koh Tao, a prominent activist for the rights of migrant workers said yesterday.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Rights-group-arranges-lawyers-for-Myanmar-men-30244775.html

This is exactly what is needed to keep this in the public eye. Positive news indeed happy.png

Hog Wash!

And what "Rights" did the Victims have?

And do you actually believe for even 1 seconds that a group of Lawyers (of all people) would travel all this way to the island to work for free to help a couple of Poor Migrant Workers, they don't even know, out of the kindness of their hearts? Would You? Double Hog Wash! Now let me tell you why they are really their.

This case has attracted a lot of world wide media attention. It goes without saying that any Lawyer who works on this case would obviously attract some of this attention to. As a result, this Lawyer will later become a High Profile Lawyer, who now can attract High Profile Clients at High Profile Fees. How many chances in a Life Time do you think an average Lawyer has to represent such a high profile case?

So this news isn't about some Lawyer helping some poor migrants get a fair trial and justice. Where justice is already written in the Thai Law Books, which is the Death Penalty or minimum Life imprisonment, for these devilish acts of crime. It is about Fame, Greed and Money, and some Lawyer having a chance to better is career. Only a Fool would think otherwise.

The Thais think that their reputation would be damaged if it turns out that these murders were committed by Thais. What they don't realize is that their reputation is being damaged infinitely more by the way they are trying to prove that the crime wasn't committed by a Thai. The world in general - and tourists in particular - don't care about the nationality of the murderer. They just care that the real murderer is caught. Framing innocent non-Thais just to close the case will do nothing to restore Thailand's reputation as a safe destination for tourists. In fact it will have the opposite effect.

Thailand's reputation almost is at its lowest low. This coverup will ignite international outrage and worsen the situation. I hope that Koh Tao, the mafia guys there and their cronies (the police) and everyone who was too much of a coward to speak up will suffer the consequences with all buildings on Koh Tao being demolished and the area turned into a national park by the army. In my opinion it also is a crime to not speak up when you see that an innocent person is sent to the gallows while knowing who the true culprit is. Koh Tao will be haunted eternally by this atrocity and the aftermath and go down!

Outstanding comment, KARMA will hit these bastards hard, very hard!

The island will be back to normal a few months after the media machine moves on.

• Like 1

How is anyone expected to believe that these two small, slightly built men brutally murdered two people? They 'confessed' that they murdered David then raped and murdered Hannah. It would have taken the two of them at least to overpower David, so who was restraining Hannah during that time?

This is my feeling about what happened. Hannah had an altercation with a Thai local in a bar that night. He lost face and was furious. He got a group together to exact revenge. Meanwhile, three Burmese migrant labourers were sitting on a tree trunk on the beach, playing guitar and drinking. One of them went home, leaving the other two. Sean McAnna had been asleep that night, but went out later on to try and find David. Through trying to find David, he met up with Hannah and ended up walking her back to her accommodation. On the way, at the beach, Hannah was set upon by the Thai man and his friends. Sean was minimally hurt but managed to run. David happened to be walking back shortly afterwards. Rather than running, he tried to help Hannah and was beaten. The two Burmese men came over to see the commotion and were spotted by the gang. The Thai who had lost face and his accomplices took it in turns to rape Hannah, but used condoms, aware that they didn't want to leave DNA. They then coerced/forced the Burmese men to rape her too, knowing that it would be their DNA that would be found. One of the condoms was accidentally left at the scene.

Very soon the next day, everyone on the island knew who had been responsible. The police spoke to the relevant families and were paid off. They then knew there were some Burmese men sitting on the beach that night because the 'witnesses' to this were the perpetrators of the crime themselves. They were also informed that if they caught these men they could pin the whole crime on them because of the DNA. So this was an easy solution that suited everyone.

3/4 of that is believable. The Burmese bit too far fetched for me. The theory minus that element though could add up. I have wondered more and more of late as to what Sean's role in all this was , and have wondered if if he could have been involved in some way - those injuries look very similar to David's. Might explain why he won't talk....shame??

In saying that, I think as a Brit the shame would eventually be overcome by his sense of doing the right thing once home and telling all.

Shame?

The crud collects kiddy porn!

Fleet street cash more like.

As for moodymoos post ... you honestly believe that a man can be made get hard and rape a woman under duress? Preposterous.

In the above photo post 424, the Burmese scapegoat wearing the red t-shirt has some very strange looking wounds on his neck. It looks either scalded or the aftermath of a good throttling, is this what the interrogation consisted of?

They are from the boiling water torture the lads received courtesy of the BiB

...... Please remember, that Thailand is our host country, and that we are guests, and if we don't like it, then we need to go!

Dear Thailand, as I am only a Guest here in your country, please treat me as a guest!

Please keep me safe and treat me as any host would treat a guest in their own home.

Although, it used to be one of the nicest, friendliest and most generous homes I ever

lived in, greed made you to fill your house with more guests than you were able to

take care off. You neglect your guests, rip them off from the moment they step in to

your house right to the day they leave and should they experience any problems in

your home, you treat your guests as if they were criminals.

Should you have forgotten how to treat guests, any major hotel chain will be able to

give some insight in how to make Guests feel welcome and safe. How to treat guests

with respect and courtesy and most of all , how to make guests come back again.

There is an old saying in the hospitality business, treat your guests as if they would

be kings and queens, how ever small or big they are.

Now as I said before, I have no time for Thai bashers nor the Thai apologist with their

pink glasses but choose to respect my fellow forum buddies by holding my tongue on

the subject of their idiocracy.

So you can put down your pens and save your angry letters for another day. If I can

poke a little fun at my own ride then I'm going to take a few pot shots at the country

or the community I live in.

Your are a customer here same all the otheres.

Not a guest.

I come late to this thread ... 17 pages in, so I apologize for probably making the same point that others have made. But according to the police theory, the sequence of events was:

1. They killed David

2. They raped Hannah, while pausing for a smoke

3. They killed Hannah

So during the killing of David and during the rapes, Hannah was silent? As I understand it, nowhere is very far from anywhere on Koh Tao, but (as far as I have read) there have been no witnesses who reported hearing screams.

Seems dubious to me!

Have you seen the crime scene photos? It's likely Hannah was dying from a brain injury while raped.
Well thats why the Burmese dont add up. In their story they raped hannah before they hit her. They said they attacked and incapacitated david first , raped hannah, then killed her. It would be quite a feat ( In my opinion) to stab, beat up, drag a grown man to a beach, drown him. Run back to a girl who was either already beaten to a pulp or maybe just knocked out. As there must have been someone or something kept her still. Then find the energy to be sexually aroused and rape her. All within a very short period of time.

May well have been the burmese , but they are not the only ones.

Most people want them all caught.

• Like 1

I come late to this thread ... 17 pages in, so I apologize for probably making the same point that others have made. But according to the police theory, the sequence of events was:

1. They killed David

2. They raped Hannah, while pausing for a smoke

3. They killed Hannah

So during the killing of David and during the rapes, Hannah was silent? As I understand it, nowhere is very far from anywhere on Koh Tao, but (as far as I have read) there have been no witnesses who reported hearing screams.

Seems dubious to me!

Have you seen the crime scene photos? It's likely Hannah was dying from a brain injury while raped.
Well thats why the Burmese dont add up. In their story they raped hannah before they hit her. They said they attacked and incapacitated david first , raped hannah, then killed her. It would be quite a feat ( In my opinion) to stab, beat up, drag a grown man to a beach, drown him. Run back to a girl who was either already beaten to a pulp or maybe just knocked out. As there must have been someone or something kept her still. Then find the energy to be sexually aroused and rape her. All within a very short period of time.

May well have been the burmese , but they are not the only ones.

Most people want them all caught.