Rights group arranges lawyers for Myanmar men

Lite Beer

If somebody can answer this without outrageous and highly implausible scenarios then I will reconsider this being anything but an open and shut case at this point.

Putting aside all the other evidence against these two .... Two labs (Singapore and Thailand) got DNA results from the crime scene showing two people's DNA in the victim. These results are on file in both countries and have been shared with many people involved in the testing of samples. The two suspects match this DNA. As police and everyone one knows, as long as these two suspects exist there DNA can be taken and checked again by the suspects lawyers against the originals on file here and in Singapore which will also become part of the court's records and evidence.

Despite what anyone thinks the defense will have the option to recheck the DNA.

So, how do the police continue the cover-up once it goes to court and they no longer have a say?

Is it confirmed that the crime scene samples were also sent to Singapore for testing? I remember it being reported on 21 Sep that samples would be sent to Singpore (but not to the FBI) but didn't see anything confirming that had actually happened.

Good question. I thought I recall number of reports saying it was sent vs going to be sent and thought it was Singapore who confirmed the semen came from Asians as the Thai lab was unable to identify race and only gender. I would think if it didn't happen we would know (somebody would be asking about results from Sinagpore) just like we knew they chose not to go with the FBI but again very good question but be a hard thing to confirm as Singapore would surely not publicly make comments on the case and doubtful Thai police would announce findings coming from Singapore but rather just announce them leaving the assumption they figured them out. No reason to suspect they were not sent but certainly be good to have some clear confirmation but I only see that happening if Singapore started talking to the press about findings which they would never do there given this is not their case and were asked by police to provide "them" with details on race.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

I have read some posts stating that the Village Chief and his family didn't submit their DNA for testing. If I remember it correctly, the police reported that they did. The issue in that situation was that firstly, the brother refused initially, and then he and the Village Chief relented two days later, only for the results to be returned in 24 hours clearing them of any involvement.

Is it ok to paste this from the nation today?(hope so!)

"

The Royal Thai Police seem to be getting nowhere in solving the murders of two British tourists on Koh Tao that happened two weeks ago - to the point that more and more chances are likely that the true culprits might escape scot-free.
The DNA tests on suspects should not be looked at as the only way to determine who the murderers are. Suspects whose DNA samples do not match those from the victims' bodies should not be crossed out.

It's possible people who committed the murders did not commit the rape; but wanted to cover up the trails that could lead to the capture of the rapists, and hence the murderers.

Therefore, for police to rely on the DNA tests only is irrelevant and shows lack of

efficiency.

More investigative legwork is needed."

"

The Royal Thai Police seem to be getting nowhere in solving the murders of two British tourists on Koh Tao that happened two weeks ago - to the point that more and more chances are likely that the true culprits might escape scot-free.
The DNA tests on suspects should not be looked at as the only way to determine who the murderers are. Suspects whose DNA samples do not match those from the victims' bodies should not be crossed out.

It's possible people who committed the murders did not commit the rape; but wanted to cover up the trails that could lead to the capture of the rapists, and hence the murderers.

Therefore, for police to rely on the DNA tests only is irrelevant and shows lack of

efficiency.

Maybe rich Thais helped them rape the girl because ... well they are rich and Thais and that is what the do. crazy.gif

But seriously, confessions, video, reenactment, witnesses, evidence at suspects place ... does it sound like they are relying on DNA only??? However, I do find this the hardest thing for conspiracy theorist to get around.

I am referring to the date stamped Thai security cameras of the rich Thai kid that was taking an exam at university the day of the murders.

You may wish to look into the credibility of the evidence that you are highlighting - and not just drink the crap they are putting out?

Do you really think two migrant workers with nothing, who were in a foreign country where they didn't have proper command over the language would commit this terrible crime for apparently no reason, you know, just ruin everything that one night....just because?

I think as has been mentioned a gazillion times, the actual wounds on the victims are so terrible and so strongly suggest that this was not a random act of violence - this had something far more substantial that motivated the killers....motivation I simply don't believe the 2 migrant workers have been claimed to have had.

Other serious concerns John, before you go off believing all the 'evidence'.

1. The crime scene was seriously contaminated from the beginning

2. Certain people were allowed to refuse DNA testing, others were not

3. Like it or not, the island is run by 5 families and they say what goes

4. There would be no chance for these Myanmar men to get a fair trial in the US/UK etc due to certain official's comments and the rest

5. Quite clearly someone was very very very angry with the David and Hannah, and had means to do something about it

I hope the truth comes out to provide closure for the families - scapegoats don't provide closure.

Hell hath no fury like a Thai man scorned.

Well (finally?) it looks like Thai news is picking up on this. Thai PBS just had quite a long report which was looking at the mobile phone anomaly. Could this be the start of things being questioned internally the points which have been in the international social media the past days.

Bear in mind these two boys are under five feet and half David's size, it seems improbable to any reasonable person that they committed both of the murders.

Where in the world did you get they were under five feet and even if they were 4 feet are you suggesting David was 8 feet?

Did you miss the fact they attacked him from behind and had weapon(s).

Whilst I agree that the DNA results should be irrefutable, you seem to hold a lot of faith in the thai police being straight and following procedure. Your thoughts that the RTP would have had the forethought on the outcome of tampering with DNA, IMO is naive. From the saudi diamond scandal, various other farces already mentioned, right up to the more recent red bull heir ( being allowed to leave the country when facing Murder/manslaughter, DUI, drugs charges.......?!?!?!?) Its been shown time and time again that the police/courts CAN and DO pervert the course of justice.

I don't think they possess the forethought for anything; the investigation has bumbled along from one stupid comment, scenario, motive to the next, hence why its taken 3 weeks for someone a bit smarter to make a that story fits. I have a pic from the a thai news report, showing the 2 accused lining up for a DNA swab the day after. As you said, there may have been a backlog - and an order of priority for testing........yep, I'd say the workers at a bar where the Brits had an altercation the same night, would be high on that priority list.....

They may have done it, and if allowed, a fully independent test will confirm it. But I don't think its the full story. For me, just now, there are too many unanswered questions.

Has there been any explanation of the condom found with the female DNA on the outside, but nothing inside?? double bagged maybe??

Another thai news report aired on the 17th said that semen was also found in the male. I've heard nothing of this since (i have the youtube link)

Also, as others have mentioned, where is the friend Sean and why is he silent?? and for that matter, all of Hannah's friends who left the island the next day too. Someone must have info.

So you suspect the police given their vast experience in coverups and corruption would not have thought this through and just willy nilly set up the guys.

Implausible scenario number 1 but I will admit it is not as far fetched as some scenarios mentioned here but still very highly implausible. If you said they had a plan to get rid of these two (maybe explosion or murder them and say they escaped) I would find this more believable but still unlikely given the extremely high profile of the case and all the scrutiny the police have been under and that they are operating under a microscope (be it a broken one) with this case.

I suspect we don't know the full story.

The motive for some drunk illegal immigrants to do what was done (the brutality of it) seems a bit unlikely, but who knows, maybe they are psychotic killers. Being led or egged on by an 'untouchable' is also plausible too.

I've never been one for conspiracy theories, but something just doesn't sit right.

Having no knowledge of the thai judicial system, and what demands these lawyers can make, maybe a cover up is possible, I mean can they actually demand further DNA tests, after a confession has been made?

I hope so, and I hope all people involved are convicted.

I agree that the spotlight on this case would make the police tread very carefully, maybe they were hoping that the media frenzy would die down after getting confessions, and all the accusations of foul play would fade away.

Lets see what happens.

After a long investigation from a trust source these members are

on the payroll of the authorities:

JohnThailandJohn,soumanioco,Hisseheo,SICHONSTEVE,balo,Tanlic

wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif

If this allegation can be substantiated, and I had my suspicions as raised in my previous posts, I would suggest that the 'authorities' are concerned that their cover-up is going to be exposed. Yet another thread is unravelling, good.
I had asked JohnThailandJohn twice in posts on this thread if he was somehow connected to the Headman's family members and/or Thai authorities and (no surprise) he didn't answer, although he's thrown out a bunch of questions in his posts.

When someone continues to post ad nauseum, drivel that copies the cops' declarations word for word (including the alibi of the Headman's son), then suspicions rise. Particularly when the police themselves are tampering with evidence, and changing crime scenarios faster than a bunch of little boys caught raiding the cookie factory.

• Like 1

Inflammatory insult posts and replies have been removed. Sure is an awful lot of speculation going on, people need to settle down and remain civil while posting.

Another post using an awful lot of all caps has been removed as it is bad netiquette:

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

Saying they have a DNA match analysed by Thai's is about as reliable as the old men in Pattaya getting it up without a pill. DNA testing must be redone to end all this nonsense. If the pm and cops are so confident in their investigation just allow the independent testing so we can be done with this speculation. Checking the forums and news every 5 minutes is driving me crazy.

• Like 1

BJ your allegience to The BIB is well known.

At least when you make comments such as this, learn to spell what you mean first.

As for having an allegiance and respect towards any authority in Thailand, are you suggesting that this should be something to be ashamed of and that ex-pats living here should hold no regards for the police? Otherwise what exactly do you mean?

Edited by Beetlejuice

Saying they have a DNA match analysed by Thai's is about as reliable as the old men in Pattaya getting it up without a pill. DNA testing must be redone to end all this nonsense. If the pm and cops are so confident in their investigation just allow the independent testing so we can be done with this speculation. Checking the forums and news every 5 minutes is driving me crazy.

Are you sure that when independent DNA testing gives similar results, the conspiracy brigade on here won't find an excuse to discredit those results as well ?

John - do you have ANY doubts whatsoever that the RTP might not have handled this entire incident in the best way, that everyone that might have even remotely been involved has had their DNA tested, and that the DNA "match" with these current suspects is 100% legit?

Personally, I have so many doubts I'd dismiss anything the RTP try to say or prove out of hand from this point onwards without any independent verification. This one incident has shown the world that Thailand isn't changing, doesn't want to change, and won't change in our lifetimes. The corruption and attitudes of superiority from the top down are far too ingrained.

No investigation is handled 100% and I would not expect anything close in a less developed country where police are paid horribly and often take bribes.

I do however believe the DNA results they collected at the scene and tested and shared with Sinpapore is accurate. I also believe the DNA taken from these two matched that DNA. The police are many things but they are no so stupid to believe at some point these guys may recant their confession and their lawyer would get new DNA sample from them to be tested against the results of the semen dna taken from the scene which again was shared with Singapore.

What I don't believe is going on and on about it being rich or powerful Thais simply because they are rich and powerful ... especially given the evidence that goes along with the dna against these guys.

How are you so confident in the DNA? what is the timeline for collecting the DNA from the accused and the return of the results claiming a match. It appeared, as we followed this through the media, that the capture of these guys and the results of their DNA tests was less than 48 hours. A key piece of unknown information remains to be the procedure involved with the DNA. Thailand appears to have used the fastest DNA lab on the planet.

I would also like to know how these guys slipped through the original DNA testing of migrant workers, considering they worked at AC bar they must have been in the prime category for testing. Were they tested and released? If so, why is there DNA now a match?

Acually the police stated (I think in this OP or one very recent one) is that police had collected their DNA earlier but it took so long to process because of all the backlog they had from the random samples they were taken from. I think what seems logical is they collected hundreds of samples to be tested but were pushing the ones to the front where they had suspects in mind.

As I have stated numerous times, these two (at least their bodies) are not going anywhere and their lawyers can retake a swab from them and have their DNA tested again against the DNA originally collected at the scene that was shared with Singapore. This is something the police would obviously know could happen.

Unless these two escape (disappear) or are evaporated in an explosion, then I don't believe there is a lie about the DNA.

These three guitar players were mentioned very early on, within a couple of days of the murders. Why were they not tested immediately in that case?

Do you honestly think the police will allow re-swabbing and analyses of their DNA in Singapore? I hope so...I can tell you that is the only thing that will satisfy most Thais and the TV posters here. This case has more holes than Swiss cheese.

But seriously, confessions (THEY MAY NOT HAVE BEEN DONE PROPERLY.. YOUR WORDS PARAPHRASED), video (THE FULL VERSION OF WHICH HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED), reenactment ( WHERE THE bIb HAD TO ORCHESTRATE THE SUSPECTS), witnesses( BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.. MAYBE), evidence at suspects place QUESTIONABLE .. EITHER DAVID HAD 2 PHONES OR THEY PLANTED HANNAHS PHONE) ... does it sound like they are relying on DNA only??? However, I do find this the hardest thing for conspiracy theorist to get around.

In a previous post : forget all the other evidence, THEY HAVE THE DNA

Mrs Consistency is not your mia noy is she?

BTW I am not a conspiracy theorist although there are many holes in this investigation I still hope for a satisfactory outcome for the families, not the people on this forum.

Simply because you have decided to discount the other evidence on pure BS speculation doesn't make the other evidence BS .... and you forgot to discount the witnesses, including their friends as well as you are stating things as facts that are only being reported as facts by internet conspiracy buffs.

And you actually are a conspiracy theorists cause everything you mentioned involved a conspiracy to have taken place between many people.

I NEVER dismissed or discounted any EVIDENCE, it was YOU who discounted it by stating 'They have the DNA'.

So on that point I did not discount witnesses either, nor did I allude to the fact that these witnesses may be somewhat short on memory and truth, you implied it

in your statement that it could be forgotten.

I have stated nothing as fact, unlike yourself, I have questioned, a big difference in the English language.

Debate, as said before, is not a strength in Thailand, there is always the face and position mentality involved which clouds judgement.

This is possibly why your posts contain so much venom and aggression.

You could maybe consider trying to approach issues from more than one direction.

You will note that any quotes or paraphrasing was from YOUR comments, not mine.

The concerns I have are with the incomplete confessions and the phone, plus the reputation (deserved, by experience) of the BiB

and their lack of credibility in any investigation.

I have no issues with you, I consider you a non entity.

After a long investigation from a trust source these members are

on the payroll of the authorities:

JohnThailandJohn,soumanioco,Hisseheo,SICHONSTEVE,balo,Tanlic

wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif

If this allegation can be substantiated, and I had my suspicions as raised in my previous posts, I would suggest that the 'authorities' are concerned that their cover-up is going to be exposed. Yet another thread is unravelling, good.
I had asked JohnThailandJohn twice in posts on this thread if he was somehow connected to the Headman's family members and/or Thai authorities and (no surprise) he didn't answer, although he's thrown out a bunch of questions in his posts.

When someone continues to post ad nauseum, drivel that copies the cops' declarations word for word (including the alibi of the Headman's son), then suspicions rise. Particularly when the police themselves are tampering with evidence, and changing crime scenarios faster than a bunch of little boys caught raiding the cookie factory.

I honestly feel embarrassed for you as you don't even seem to understand how bizarre your post is. I will write it off to some people really have taken an emotional investment in this case and taking longer than others to come back down to reality.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Are you sure that when independent DNA testing gives similar results, the conspiracy brigade on here won't find an excuse to discredit those results as well ?

I for one would be satisfied if the tests were done by the British Government out of the country. If they come back saying the 2 burmese match the semen sample, I'll be satisfied. If it doesn't then test the family and the case will be finished, then we can all meet up at the Thai Visa bar and celebrate.

Understanding Asian mentality, and how they work is probably beyond the Western mind's ability to comprehend. Secondly, Thais are not heartless animals who slaughter the animals for entertainment--this was a Western tradition. In keeping with this train of thought, I recently returned from a bar and spoke to the girls about this. The woman said to me that, if the authorities believe these boys are innocent--and I suspect they are--they would be tried and quietly sent back to their homes. This is essentially what she said.

Anotherwords, from the Thai perspective, they solved the crime. In this current situation, the authorities are caught up between the mentalities of the West and their own traditional values--not unlike many other cultures, in dealing with an unpleasant situation.

It is obvious and clear that the facts of the case are not coming out in a transparent manner. However, neither have any witnesses stepped forward, including the mate of the deceased. This is especially strange, since his story directly contradicts the official stories.

Finally, we all know that might makes right, not just here but almost everywhere. The veneer of rights is especially thin here however, and the way things are going, it seems that any real evidence to the contrary may be suppressed. The Thais are keen on getting past this, however, from a Western perspective, we are all about "finding the guilty" parties. With the system of patronage, this may in fact prove to be impossible. Yet, in closing, the reality is clear: avoid any arguments with the natives and leave any location immediately should unpleasant situations occur. This is common sense anywhere.

In America this could happen easily. I am not sure who would be arrested, but we have more expertise readily available. That does not mean that innocent people don't get framed. They do, especially when you consider the fact that when you have a court appointed lawyer and he is up against a state with vast resources, the ultimatum might just be pleading guilty to a lesser charge to avoid conviction in the 1st degree--situations like this happen again and again.

"

efficiency.

Maybe rich Thais helped them rape the girl because ... well they are rich and Thais and that is what the do. crazy.gif

But seriously, confessions, video, reenactment, witnesses, evidence at suspects place ... does it sound like they are relying on DNA only??? However, I do find this the hardest thing for conspiracy theorist to get around.

1. Confessions - you really think that (if guilty) after being supposedly 'on the run' that when caught he/they would simply confess so quickly? (innocent or not)

2. Video - which unedited video are you referring to - a video of the son in Bangkok on the Sunday night? I'd like to see that.

3. Witness - again, those in/from the bar have not come forward. You could ask yourself why? The Myanmar witness situation seems fluid at best.

4A. Evidence - well, very heavily tampered crime scene, on an island with limited resources/controls, conflicting statements from senior Thai officials (in Thai)., and so on.

4B. Evidence at suspect's house - does that not raise any flags with anyone...if guilty, why would such an significant and traceable item be discarded so frivolously?

But yeah - keep pushing that those with an open mind seeking real justice and who have questions.... are the ones with the imagination.

sorry where is the compilation of Sean's pics with the damage>?

search for CSI LA on facebook. The stories are there.....many of the cuts on David were not made by the hoe. Sean McAnna appeared to have a similar cut on his arm and leg....interesting!

These three guitar players were mentioned very early on, within a couple of days of the murders. Why were they not tested immediately in that case?

Do you honestly think the police will allow re-swabbing and analyses of their DNA in Singapore? I hope so...I can tell you that is the only thing that will satisfy most Thais and the TV posters here. This case has more holes than Swiss cheese.

They never came forward and admitted they were the ones there. As reported, they took their DNA early on like so many others but it had not been tested yet as so many others because of the long queue to test (300 samples collected?) Police were pushing some to the top obviously when they thought they might have a good suspect as what appears to have happened here.

Nobody said they were comparing DNA in Singapore. Just that they sent the original DNA from the crime scene to Singapore to be analyzed to identify race. This would mean the crime scene DNA is on file in Thailand and Singapore and swabs from the suspects can once again be taken and then compared with that at the crime scene.

BJ your allegience to The BIB is well known.

At least when you make comments such as this, learn to spell what you mean first.

As for having an allegiance and respect towards any authority in Thailand, are you suggesting that this should be something to be ashamed of and that ex-pats living here should hold no regards for the police? Otherwise what exactly do you mean?

Oh BJ, well done you have moved up to grammar police, a big promotion. You should be proud ☺

The BIB are generally a laughing stock, they are feared but certainly not respected.

• Like 1

Good news, everyone should have legal counsel when jailed guilty or not. However, this will not help those who cannot accept the overwhelming evidence against these two or those who want to believe it was the rich Thai kid (for no other reason than he is rich and Thai) that did it who was taking an exam at school in Bangkok and appeared on security cameras that day in Bangkok.

No doubt the lawyers will be able to collect new DNA samples from their clients and have it compared against the DNA results from the semen taken from the scene originally and sent to both Thai and Singapore labs. But again, doubt this will convince some of admitting their original suspicions were wrong.

While police may have done things wrong, there is no plausible way they could fake the DNA and expect to get away with it unless these two accused disappear from the planet and nobody can ever check their or their family's DNA ever again.

it dosnt matter who did it only that they are caught and theres no doubt... As for the kid your on about theres another son and hes not being mentioned but hes real and was on Island at the time. Its a reasonable request to ask the appropriate questions of all.

The whole point of a separate investigation is to verify DNA matching and such... what is your problem with an independent agent or country doing this pref the UK whos citizens it was that were butchered ?

a match is a match right ? shouldnt matter who does it the results will be the same and ThaIand can then stick two fingers up at everyone and regain their honour .. they have everything to gain by doing so if on the level ............so what is the big deal here ?

You are right and I agree it doesn't matter who did it as long as they are caught. However there is always doubt and why there is a thing called reasonable doubt. But funny you say it doesn't matter who did it but are worrying about the brother who there is absolutely no reasonable reason to believe he was involved.

You are right there is nothing wrong with a separate independent investigation... should be done in every case everywhere. However again being unreasonable as no country is going to have another country get involved in their ongoing criminal case because of internet posters don't want to believe something. An the UK has no authority nor would they attempt to try to have any over a Thai criminal case.

The DNA collected originaly from the scene was not only sent to both Thai and Singapore Labs where results were established. Now they have the two suspects whose DNA matches and whose DNA can be tested again as long as their bodies remain on this planet.

There is just no reasonable reason to believe these two are not guilty and it was a rich Thai person or any logical reason for the police to continue to look for suspects given the evidence against these two and the statements from the 3 of them together that night.

Yes sometimes it is hard to accept things but look at facts not emotion or what you wish. These two and their witness friends all have lawyers going to represent them who can easily get new DNA samples from them and will surely report any misdeeds by police to their suspects.

More power to those signing the petition. All for what makes people feel good but UK authorities are not going to have access to the suspects to pull their DNA as that is not the way it is done or pretty in any country in the world. Nor will the UK ever make such a request and according to the British Ambassador, he doesn't share your doubts.

At last an oasis of sanity amid these threads of crack pot conspiracy theorists and social media avengers. This is exactly what I wanted to say but could never have explained it so well.

These fools can sign and bombard the FCO with as many petitions as they like, but will never be given any credibility and will lead nowhere. The men in custody can have all the legal representation possible that is a good thing and so they should, but the conclusion will be the same, these are not the fall guys and will be found guilty as all the evidence against them suggests and proves.

The Royal Thai police have done an excellent job, they have investigated the said case with a professionalism unparalleled in Thailand`s criminal investigations history, especially taking into account they being up against the odds with the limited funding and resources available to them. I have no doubts that the opinions and attacks against the police by the do gooder and human rights fanatics have no influence on the ways the police are handling this investigation whatsoever, or in other words, the fanatics are shouting at deaf ears, both in regards to the RTP and the FCO and so are only left with platforms such as Thai visa and social networking sites to air their disdain of the Thai police and everything Thai.

Those who are using this case as a means to discredit Thailand and are determined to become involved one way or another and overpower these threads with their twisted views and warped conspiracy theories regarding the police, should go and start a revolution, because trust me on this one, you are only considered as a load of hot air blowing in the wind.

You friend have a business on koh tao and are interested in one thing only.... your cash flow.

What reason anyone would have for not trying to be 100% sure of the right culprit and avoid any more tragic mistake when two more people face being killed ? unless of course you just want it over and dont care whos done for it and whos let off.

Ill say it again, you have a vested business interest on KT you are bothered only about your pocket .. nothing else....and certainly not making sure the right people pay..

You pal are being entirely selfish and self centred.....you call people that care about certainty fools ??? ... I call them decent and caring...

I call you an irrelevant selfish KT shop owner ............... one who sells mobile phones and curiosities in a little shop on a death Island Koh Tao....just another farang supporting the corrupt , no biggie

Regarding your nasty attitude towards all decent people here ............I hope your business goes belly up .... now go pay that mafia his blood money rent fee like the good little puppet you are.

wai.gif

• Like 2

Some gaping holes in the investigative process:

Take for example, the fact that we (concerned observers, et al.) haven't hear anything from authorities about the following:

>>> the scenario in the AC bar that night. \

>>> interviews with anyone connected with the victims or the suspects.

>>> prior criminal history of any of the suspects.

>>> The murder weapon scenario changes every few days, and there's no mention of a punch blade, even though the male victim's upper body indicate such a weapon.

The list goes on. Below are some of the reasons such investigative processes were not done,

(not all apply)....

>>> Cops Didn't Think of it.

>>> Cops did look in to it, but the data didn't sinc with what they wanted to hear and/or didn't fit with the scenario they put forth on day 1: (Burmese migrants must have done it. Thais could never do such a crime.)

>>> Cops did look in to it, but decided it wasn't useful.

>>> Orders from Bangkok to wrap it up and get guilty verdicts 'no matter what' because tourist revenue was headed down. Note: the Burmese were rounded up right after a new chief cop was placed by Bangkok. Why was the former boss told to split? Because some people were popping up who claimed cops were offering to pay for faulty testimony, and it looked bad for RTP's image. ....and because he was taking too long, and because he wasn't cold-hearted enough to finger innocent Burmese young men.

• Like 2

Come on everyone on TV .. if you want to be sure about this then we need 10,000 sigs to move on it to petition the British Embassy and British government for another independent investigation, all people want is real justice and closure for David and Hannahs families, that means 100% without doubt .... get enough voices and the UK gov will have to open an investigation if they havnt already behind closed doors.

We can make a difference for once, all it takes are for good people to do something....

https://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller#share

Please Moderators im asking you on behalf of many do the right thing and let this link stay.

Please sign !!!

over 14,000 now in less than 48 hrs

Only 850 more signatures needed

I deem myself to be a good person but I'm not signing some stupid and irrelevant petition!!

I dont see how its stupid to be sure when a death penalty and justice for the deceased is at stake.

Are you good ? how very vain of you, usually its other people who decide that... lets see, your calling everyone stupid and irrelevant that actually care and prepared to do something however small it is for another for the right reason and justice............... hmmm dosnt sound like your a nice person to know at all tbh

You are what you say, and you just nailed your opinion of people here right to the mast ...all you have been moaning about ... corruption... your happy to support it seems now...... your a hypocrite.

have a nice day

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 1