Rights group arranges lawyers for Myanmar men

Lite Beer

The video is available to watch on the csi la Facebook page. You'll see a few copies of the video including one where the contrast has been altered which makes it much clearer. There is definitely someone in front.

The question is who is that person and why was the video cut (albeit badly) so as to remove him?

Dodgy looking date stamp

Even if the timestamp is authentic, a speedboat organised immediately from koh tao could most likely get to koh samui in time to board the 0615 flight to bangkok which gets in at 0745am. Or perhaps even the 0600 service which gets into bangkok at 0705.

So perhaps its authenticity does not have so much weight considering this.?

The lawyers will get a passenger list, shouldn't be hard. The local police wouldn't have. It's probably on the gone missing list

• Like 1

Dodgy looking date stamp

Even if the timestamp is authentic, a speedboat organised immediately from koh tao could most likely get to koh samui in time to board the 0615 flight to bangkok which gets in at 0745am. Or perhaps even the 0600 service which gets into bangkok at 0705.

So perhaps its authenticity does not have so much weight considering this.?

The lawyers will get a passenger list, shouldn't be hard. The local police wouldn't have. It's probably on the gone missing list

The scheduled departure times from Koh Samui and Surat Thani Airport have been shown on CSI LAN.

I agree, Sean is the only way this case gets solved. He is a good friend of the deceased so I can only think that he knows he has to step up to the plate and wants to see the right people brought to justice.

In my opinion it would actually be far safer for him to come forward and tell the truth.

Heres an idea, stop being a bitter old man and blasting people that at least are prepared to do what they can to make sure justice is done. When you do nothing and you could have or worse just spit at people that are trying and doing it looks and sounds really pathetic and one sad personality

Maybe you just dont like seeing people trying to do something positive because you gave up trying in life or maybe you've always sucked up what the establishment has told you without question and cant think outside the box. Maybe you tried for a while and gave up, i dunno.

Its not your fault you ran out of positive energy, I pity you..

Dont worry I got someone to sign the petition on your behalf anyway thumbsup.gif

That is an extremely good point. I wonder how many other names have been entered into the petitions on other peoples behalf without their knowledge? And also how many names have been invented just to get the figures higher?

Those who created these petitions, did they first contact the victims families representatives to ask if the families approve? Has anyone considered that the families may not want this sort of attention and is disrespectful for people who are totally unrelated to take these matters into their own hands?

If you go and look at the comments in the petition right now you will see many people who personally knew David have signed and commented.

John, you make me feel physically sick.

One of the most important aspects of a murder is MOTIVE. Do you understand??? Is it difficult for you to comprehend???

Please explain to me the motive?? I really want to hear you views on this as the rest of what you say is absolute horse shit!

Hmm! I think we're all over john dearest best to not take the bait. Pointless really he knows what happened, how it happened.. she said he said. Has lot's of time on his hand should get a law book at the local library to keep him busy. Good night John Boy

Come on everyone on TV .. if you want to be sure about this then we need 10,000 sigs to move on it to petition the British Embassy and British government for another independent investigation, all people want is real justice and closure for David and Hannahs families, that means 100% without doubt .... get enough voices and the UK gov will have to open an investigation if they havnt already behind closed doors.

We can make a difference for once, all it takes are for good people to do something....

https://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller#share

Please Moderators im asking you on behalf of many do the right thing and let this link stay.

DONE!!!! let's get the ball rolling folks and get true justice for the families of these poor kids and expose the corrupted face saving keystone cops and officials for what they really are. Please sign the petition now! Edited by irishsmile

But wasn't David's phone found at the scene of the crime originally?

There is something that could be a phone in one of the photos but the resolution is too low to blow it enough to see exactly what it is.

a phone was found early in the investigation...no clue who it belongs to

This phone is identical to the phone in the news coverage of them recovering the phone from the bushes. A black smart phone with a grey metallic edge. I wish I had the link now it is burried back in the threads. I think it was a channel 7 clip it was all in Thai.

Come on everyone on TV .. if you want to be sure about this then we need 10,000 sigs to move on it to petition the British Embassy and British government for another independent investigation, all people want is real justice and closure for David and Hannahs families, that means 100% without doubt .... get enough voices and the UK gov will have to open an investigation if they havnt already behind closed doors.

We can make a difference for once, all it takes are for good people to do something....

https://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller#share

Please Moderators im asking you on behalf of many do the right thing and let this link stay.

When I attempt to get to change.org site, it comes up in Thai, not sure what the fields are for, I want to sign but not sure how to get the petition bit in English? Can somebody pls tell me, thanks, Commo

When I attempt to get to change.org site, it comes up in Thai, not sure what the fields are for, I want to sign but not sure how to get the petition bit in English? Can somebody pls tell me, thanks, Commo

There is a dropdown-box at the bottom right of the page, there you can select the language.

Pardon me for being a cynical, but that assumes...

>>> attorneys will be allowed for the Burmese. We still don't know that yet. The OP merely states that a Human Rights group is trying to get that arranged. Until that happens, the Burmese have zero counsel.

With a comment like that I think I don't feel the need to reply to you again on this subject. I can't believe that moderators allow people who's only intention obviously is to instigate conspiracy theories to continue to post in this thread.
You say you're not going to 'reply to me again on this subject'? Oh don't break my heart. Seriously though, have any attorneys actually been allowed to represent the Burmese at this juncture? Yes or No? Or is it at the stage (where this thread started) that a rights group is endeavoring to provide an attorney? Even if it's allowed by authorities, it will be interesting to see whether attorneys can do what attorneys are supposed to be able to do, or whether they will be controlled and micro-managed like the reenactment on the beach.

crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif Do you even see how more strange and embarrassing your paranoid conspiracy theories are getting as facts continue to show they are just unsupported BS pretending to be facts? Has it got to the point where now you need to make such outrageous conspiracy claims that nobody will ev en bother to address?

Who's coming unglued John? Who's getting shrill? Could it be your many supporting statements for the powers-that-be conspiracy (to frame the Burmese) are always being knocked off the rails. Take a deep breath and do some deep knee bends.
  • Like 1

I am referring to the date stamped Thai security cameras of the rich Thai kid that was taking an exam at university the day of the murders.

You may wish to look into the credibility of the evidence that you are highlighting - and not just drink the crap they are putting out?

Do you really think two migrant workers with nothing, who were in a foreign country where they didn't have proper command over the language would commit this terrible crime for apparently no reason, you know, just ruin everything that one night....just because?

I think as has been mentioned a gazillion times, the actual wounds on the victims are so terrible and so strongly suggest that this was not a random act of violence - this had something far more substantial that motivated the killers....motivation I simply don't believe the 2 migrant workers have been claimed to have had.

Other serious concerns John, before you go off believing all the 'evidence'.

1. The crime scene was seriously contaminated from the beginning

2. Certain people were allowed to refuse DNA testing, others were not

3. Like it or not, the island is run by 5 families and they say what goes

4. There would be no chance for these Myanmar men to get a fair trial in the US/UK etc due to certain official's comments and the rest

5. Quite clearly someone was very very very angry with the David and Hannah, and had means to do something about it

I hope the truth comes out to provide closure for the families - scapegoats don't provide closure.

I'm sorry, although I don't THINK (meaning personal feeling) the Burmese committed these horrendous crimes, BUT what you are postings had no basis.

A. "Do you really think two migrant workers with nothing, who were in a foreign country where they didn't have proper command over the language would commit this terrible crime for apparently no reason, you know, just ruin everything that one night....just because?"

Ummm... we don't know, we weren't there, we are not them. Nobody, except the killer(s), knows why they did it.

1. "The crime scene was seriously contaminated from the beginning"

Fair and valid point, but it depends what evidence they are using from the crime scene.

2."Certain people were allowed to refuse DNA testing, others were not"

It's not a crime to refuse a DNA test - I wouldn't give one the RTP, would you trust them with a sample of your DNA?

3. "Like it or not, the island is run by 5 families and they say what goes"

All of Thailand is run by corrupt people, from the top down to the local BIB.

4."There would be no chance for these Myanmar men to get a fair trial in the US/UK etc due to certain official's comments and the rest"

Crimes and even murders are reported in the US / UK on a daily basis (alleged to have committed a crime). If someone is charged with a crime in the 'west' the public think they are guilty, until a court finds them otherwise - this is just a fact of life.

5. "Quite clearly someone was very very very angry with the David and Hannah, and had means to do something about it"

Why were the "very very very angry" with them? What do you base that statement on. Yes they were murdered, nobody knows the reasons why.

A. So surely there is a burden on someone to prove this - do you believe this is not extremely important.....establishing a motive?

1. Contaminated is a problem - it removes credibility and introduces variables.

2. It seems 'human' rights were extended in some cases and not in others - I find this inconsistency significant.

3. Yes, I am not debating that - you can see how it supports my opinion though?

4. 'Legally' innocent until proven guilty? But I know this did not happen in the west, it happened in Thailand - under Junta rule.....which certainly affects things.

5. Have you seen the horrendous photos of the victims?

As I mentioned earlier, we are all simply on a forum expressing opinions - I actually wish none of us were having this discussion....it really is a terrible situation.

Ok, time for us to put out money where our mouths (fingers) are. Please join me in donating to Andy Hall to help ensure the accused get the defense to which they are entitled.

http://andyjhall.wordpress.com/

JTJ, BJ et al - you are interested in justice right? So how about you?

I have searched his site for any reference to him creating a fund for this but can't find it. Please can you provide evidence that he will and I will donate.

Can't wait for Andy Hall to be charged with defamation. You gotta love this country! w00t.gif

clap2.gif Have a feeling you know about several on-going criminal defamation cases re Artificial Vegetable co. and the excellent working conditions of Burmese migrant workers.

Watch out for character assassinations of AJH and Ms Pompen (director CCF). JTJ and co will be up for that.

For those who want to "do something" or stand up and be counted, there are better ways than a petition to FCO (sign it anyway for publicity value). AJH has a legal fund already for this case. If you are in TH, act cautiously as the Powers can access your bank records and you don`t want to be a co-defendant.

Rather than bombard Mark Kent`s twitter, try the Supreme Commander of the Police Dept and the Police Commissioner General but beware criminal defamation & martial law. wai2.gif

http://andyjhall.wordpress.com http://thaivisa.com/forum/topic/765580

John, you make me feel physically sick.

One of the most important aspects of a murder is MOTIVE. Do you understand??? Is it difficult for you to comprehend???

Please explain to me the motive?? I really want to hear you views on this as the rest of what you say is absolute horse shit!

How about just simply being crazed out their minds on drugs and alcohol? Do you not consider that as being a possibility?

How many crimes around the world are actually fuelled by drugs and alcohol, or just opportunist crimes where there is no apparent motives?

What about the families of the victims? Have any of them made up to date statements since the arrests? As they should have more knowledge than we do regarding the situation so far, rather than speculators playing guessing and who done it games.

A post using all bold large and different colored font has been removed:

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

Understood. Those are the rules. Please can I ask that you edit the first post that shares the link to have

http://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller?lang=en-GB

to avoid hundreds of posts describing how to change it to English.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, local officials in Surat Thani said yesterday that tourists were returning to Koh Tao resort island in droves after the alleged culprits in the murders of British tourists Hannah Witheridge and David Miller were arrested.

Thawisak Inphrom, the chief of Koh Pha-ngan district, of which Koh Tao is part, said that tourism on Koh Tao has become "busy again" following the arrests.

"Tourists now have become more confident about safety on the island, and they are confident the authorities can provide safety for them," he said.

Surat Thani Governor Chatpong Chatrapoot said the arrest of the suspects had helped restore confidence among prospective tourists to Koh Tao.

Not one bit of regret offered to the families of the victims, but hey the tourists are coming back so all is good in la la land so lets get back to scamming...thumbsup.gif

Well it's their fault for partying and staying out too late.... :| The solution, cattle brand all foreigners coming into the country see we can be identified and returned to our proper kennels when lost.

Thailand. There's no place like it.