Disappearing Posts

a2396

A few days ago someone posted a question concerning the acceptance of a black person (man) to Thai women. I cannot find this post now. Anyone know where it went? If has been stricken from the record here, I would like to know why.

A few days ago someone posted a question concerning the acceptance of a black person (man) to Thai women. I cannot find this post now. Anyone know where it went? If has been stricken from the record here, I would like to know why.

I couldn't tell you, but I noticed that on about page 3 it had degenerated into a hot argument on the derivation of "n_ggers", which is when I stopped reading it. It was probably deleted for being overly racist in content.

I couldn't tell you, but I noticed that on about page 3 it had degenerated into a hot argument on the derivation of "n_ggers", which is when I stopped reading it. It was probably deleted for being overly racist in content.

Possibly because you couldn't follow the discussion - as it was not a 'hot argument', rather, to a large extent, a sensible discussion for a change.

OP asked to have the thread deleted because it had turned into what he felt was a racist slanging match.

And, since that answers your question, there isn't much point to this thread. Next time, I suggest you PM a moderator or admin and ask directly. :o