Police charges for those accusing the police of using scapegoats

Lite Beer

This is unbelievable. With all the pressure from AROUND the world. Why not just ease everyone's tension with an independent test? Seems simple enough to me. Everyone knows the police have had a bad track record so why not just let someone do a couple simple swabs of the suspects and put most of the issues to rest? This is really looking horrible for Thailand.

99% of all the BS posted on CSI LA is a joke with no actual proof of anything.

Without CSI LA this case wouldn't be getting as much support from the Thai community, he is making waves and asking questions. Exactly what is needed to put pressure on the police. Finally someone is taking a stance against their BS.

• Like 2

Are the RTP saying there was only 4 people on that beach on the fatefull night?? the 2 accused and the 2 victims, if so.....I smell sh1t

David was a really big guy and young and strong. The supposed perps are tiny. David had a fight with someone. If it was these suspects, why don't they have the shit beat out of them with black eyes etc. that won't heal for weeks?

Edited by BoristheBlade
  • Like 1

One woukd think that the RTP have more to worry about than social media postings when news reports keep poppin up showing their corruption which makes them look worse.

The fact is that these 2boys worked at the bar and it seems if they were DNA testing Burmy from the get go that they would have started at the closest business and worked outward from there. Logically these men would have been tested and cleared during the first roundup of testing. This does not mean they followed logic or any pattern know by us nor can proof be shown by anyone otherwise.

The RTPs threats will have to be taken seriously though. Saving face is the Thai way. Everyone is calling them liers now. This is very bad for them be it true or not true.

If in Thailand it might be a good idea to refrain a little on how things are said.

The CSI LA should continue in earnest though. There are too many questions unanswered and those boys will never have any real chance if they are truly innocent.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by thesetat2013

Why the threat’s from the RTP, what the hell is the problem? Even the local population knows this is a carve up........they can't even convince their own people.....but why the threats??? Who did this??? How high up does this go?

"How high up does this go?"

Not much, when one deals with the minds of children... wai2.gifwai.gif

• Like 1

There's a post that has stuck in my mind from quite a while back. Here it is:

"Gulfsailor

2014-09-29

I'll have to be careful what I write. Most people on Koh Tao know who are responsible. They also know who took the main perpetrator of the island by private speedboat around sunrise. Media and UK reps were not allowed to witness DNA taking of certain suspects. But everyone on the island is too scared to talk. And who are you gonna talk to when the guy leading the investigation is a friend and partner of a certain local family in a mainland business venture? I think there will be quite some foreigners who are planning their departure from the island. And hopefully when one of these people is back safe in their home country the full story will come out."

So Gulfsailor, you talk like you know people on the island. I'd have thought somebody would have left for their own country and posted their accusations by now, at least anonymously.

Lots of rumours around but nobody's produced any evidence.

How do you know that? What have you been looking at ? Ive seen at least 3 facebook posts by 3 different people who claimed that they were on the island that night and know exactly what happened, problem is because of the brainwashed who keep calling us conspiracy theorists, how the hell are they going to be beleived.

And for my Thai friends based in Thailand all you have to do is download an ip blocker and then the police will not be able trace you, it changes your ip address to make it look like your in another country. I use one called Hideme VPN.

For instance im in Singapore at the moment, now im in Japan.

Come catch me suckers !

Freedom of Speech and power to the people!

+ 1

Wish I had unlimited likes!

There's a post that has stuck in my mind from quite a while back. Here it is:

"Gulfsailor

2014-09-29

I'll have to be careful what I write. Most people on Koh Tao know who are responsible. They also know who took the main perpetrator of the island by private speedboat around sunrise. Media and UK reps were not allowed to witness DNA taking of certain suspects. But everyone on the island is too scared to talk. And who are you gonna talk to when the guy leading the investigation is a friend and partner of a certain local family in a mainland business venture? I think there will be quite some foreigners who are planning their departure from the island. And hopefully when one of these people is back safe in their home country the full story will come out."

So Gulfsailor, you talk like you know people on the island. I'd have thought somebody would have left for their own country and posted their accusations by now, at least anonymously.

Lots of rumours around but nobody's produced any evidence.

How do you know that? What have you been looking at ? Ive seen at least 3 facebook posts by 3 different people who claimed that they were on the island that night and know exactly what happened, problem is because of the brainwashed who keep calling us conspiracy theorists, how the hell are they going to be beleived.

And for my Thai friends based in Thailand all you have to do is download an ip blocker and then the police will not be able trace you, it changes your ip address to make it look like your in another country. I use one called Hideme VPN.

For instance im in Singapore at the moment, now im in Japan.

Come catch me suckers !

Freedom of Speech and power to the people!

Right on, my brother!!!

It's judgment day, d-day, we shall overcome

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There goes 90% of the Thaivisa membership!! alt=w00t.gif>

Just thought that was worth reposting.

So when all else fails...........use threats and fear..... Try it and see what happens on social media.

It is a social media used to say any thing you want with no evidence to back you up.

To be blunt about it a media to share bar room stories and theories on with out having to face the audience.

This should be a case of when a kid asks people to stop teasing him, that the other kids should actually go at him full pelt.

The coppers can't take criticism? Tough. Man up and take it until you deserve not to.

Don't know what planet you are on. But here in Thailand planet earth the BIB have been taking criticism for years. They strike out once and all the crybabies who know nothing come out.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifwai.gifclap2.gif

if you are posting inside Thailand they know right where you live and which computer you use.

Well that has to be the funniest post yet.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I doubt they even look at Thai Visa.giggle.gif

If they do it is just for their personal amusement the same as you.

It would be nice to see them with that amount of tech. savey. They would be able to computerize all the immigration visas and what not.thumbsup.gif