Russian fugitive dies in Bangkok Immigration holding cell prior to extradition

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thais hate Russians even more than average Farang so I guess they took more pleasure foregoing the 700k and deporting this "Gold Tourist" back to freezing temperatures and no more tom yung goong and cheap kitty bounce sessions. I remember two Israeli tourists in Burma who were so tight you would not believe saying if we shared a taxi for about 10 bucks each its "very expensive". $10 is very expensive for about a 30km ride to nearest town? I took more pleasure paying the whole thing myself and watching them wait for the 6am public bus f88888 tightarses. I saw another one happened to be Israeli also who photocopied the whole LP guide book, can you believe this?

you are not safe anywhere

incorrect actually, you are very safe in thailand unless your an expat criminal lier a fraudster blackmailer cheat thief extortioninist money launderer boiler room operative real estate conman loan shark standover merchant paediphile murderer or run businesses here that are not kosha and offer services to defraud your country man. ....

............or wear a bikini

Safe if you are not beautiful.

• Like 1

you are not safe anywhere

incorrect actually, you are very safe in thailand unless your an expat criminal lier a fraudster blackmailer cheat thief extortioninist money launderer boiler room operative real estate conman loan shark standover merchant paediphile murderer or run businesses here that are not kosha and offer services to defraud your country man. the police did a great job in taking down the russian and he was the author of his own demise. the pattaya police are professional courteous and always try to assist tourists and expats alike.

So where do the tourists/foreign residents who are assaulted, swindled, robbed, raped and murdered fall into the categories you mention in your post?

Edit: wait, dammit, that's twice my sarcasm radar has failed this morning.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1