I want to make a confession.........

Costas2008

And what if one of those guys forfeits everything to come to Thailand & gets burned to the ground......?

It's not like these gals are completely vetted & inactive pending the outcome of the the emailing campaign.....

I don't believe for a moment that people are so naïve as to forfeit everything and come to Thailand just from the Emails.

I know I'm good...........but not soooooo good.

They come and meet, the love of their life, and then decide to move here.

Most of them don't move here at all.

They just come, have a good time with the lady they correspond with and then disappear.

So in fact you are kind of a Mama San :-) Never thought about it?? Edited by Tchooptip

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no prude and don't mean to judge you, but this sounds rather immoral and definitely deceptive ... and some might say it's very weird that you as a heterosexual married man are having romantic conversations with another man who does not know.

just wondering,

when the farangs think that they've found a thai lady that can actually communicate with them in english and decide it's time to start Skypeing, will you sit just out of sight from the cam and tell them what they have to say to the farang?

The 1st thing your wife should do is take life insurance out on you.This will not end well.A farang living near me did the same as you and the boyfriend became the husband.He bought land near the arranger and then they fell out.His passing comment was you "fell in love"with me.Not happy.I used to do the same in Nana Plaza at xmas,for a beer.They were lined up on the balcony,the beer that is.3 nights free beer.Little chance of meeting the postcard receivers unlike you.

Costas You Fuc***g Devil... !! Now I know why my online relationships with all Thai ladies is failing ....cheesy.gif

I'm just taking a piss at you brother....wink.png

Go for it mate.... I think it's a good thing your doing to help these girls brother...wai2.gifwai.gif

I saw the title and assumed this was going to about how you had nothing better to do than post nonsense topics on here all day.

Yep. This Costas guy really needs to get a life.

This is his life!!!

Get over it ladies.... Damn, you act like a bunch of old woman with a wet pants.

I tried to help a Thai lady (ex girl friend) find a man on the dating sites a few years ago. I got so angry with the Farangs i had to give it up and told her she would never get a man with me at the helm. The guys were just obnoxious, all they wanted was for her to flash her boobs on the camera or asked questions like "will you massage my banana every night" . I would write back asking them if they want to ask questions of me why not ask if i like movies or going for walks or dancing or whatever...stuff like that if you are seriously looking for a wife. I ended up telling most of them to get stuffed The girl had to spend our time together on the internet calming me down and just shrugged it off. With the BS these ladies have to put up with from guys on the internet is it any wonder they are the way they are. I ended up not telling her half the stuff that was being spewed out. Almost made me ashamed to be a Farang living in Thailand

Never mind Dot,we are here ,living the dream.Those guys are <deleted>,literally.

I think you should stop it. If those girls are really genuinely looking for love with a foreigner and expect him to pay for everything then they should learn English, especially if they are working in a hospital they should have an education and be able to do this even if its just writing and there are many online tools they can use there is simply no excuse except laziness and disingenuous motives. PS: Got a 3.4 KG tub of Kalamatta Olives from Aldi for AUD 11.99 sorry to make you homesick (of the food at least). Time to cook some fish and have a lovely Tassie beer - Wine and cheese festival tomorrow, you can probably guess I am a real foodie, good luck with the love letters!

just wondering,

when the farangs think that they've found a thai lady that can actually communicate with them in english and decide it's time to start Skypeing, will you sit just out of sight from the cam and tell them what they have to say to the farang?

Yes whitey/farang is in for a real surprise, woahh, another whitey/farang on the other end of the cam, lol

On TLL ever since I clearly stated the following I have not had any more "Love Interests" emails to my inbox.

1. I will never pay any dowry.

2. I will never buy any land or house under either your name or your family or contribute to your family financially in any way.

No answers, wonder why?

Personally I don't believe that this is true. Started off quite believable but then when you got to the part that 3 have married already. Guys "fall in love" quickly but take a little longer to tie the knot.

Don't you believe it,some done and dusted within 6 months.House and car bought and divorce soon follows.Seen it all,and you tell some blokes and they will not believe you until it is too late.Seen it all,mate.

Thanks for sharing a good story.

Just keep up with the good work, you are making both Thai ladies and potential farang spouses happy... wink.png

–and if you don’t do it, someone else with English knowledge will do it, quite normal somebody else than the lovely Thai girl is writing the mails... whistling.gif

It has the potential for tremendous hilarity.

I particularly liked the suggestion of appearing at the airport in drag, presumably on behalf of a lady who was temporarily otherwise engaged "Sorry, cannot meet you dahling, have to care for buffalo, my sister meet you airport, OK?"

Cyrano de Bergerac goes mad in Thailand...

SC

• Like 1

On TLL ever since I clearly stated the following I have not had any more "Love Interests" emails to my inbox.

1. I will never pay any dowry.

2. I will never buy any land or house under either your name or your family or contribute to your family financially in any way.

No answers, wonder why?

Make it your private unspoken rule and your dreams will come true

I am struck. You mean, Thai girls online use farangs to hook farangs?

Ten hail mary's for that.

Actually more common than you might think. One internet manager was kneeling down typing away for the Thai (lady) customers, as they pouted into the camera.... In fact, there was two or three he was helping out. We just went in to print out some tickets, but every single one of them was about sending money. That guy was cashing in.

Edited by slipperylobster

Also to warn, Peter, John, Hans or any other name that they are speaking to me and not to the loves of their life.

My dearest Costas

This is Hans. This explains everything: my confused feelings throughout my life, my love of show tunes...everything!

YOU are the one I'm in love with. I implore you, leave your wife and marry me. I promise to love you long time (or you me--I'm Ok either way; I'm still adjusting, you see).

XOXO

Hans

• Like 2

This Remembers me of a good Canadian friend (Garry) that did the same some 20/25 years ago at Lamai, Koh Samui.....after the first Farrang wrote back to the bar girl, she told all her friends who told there friends and pretty soon he had a thriving business.....some of the gilrs had up to 7 farangs on the hook.......Garry was smart, as he would write some obvious language mistakes the Thai ladies would do in there speaking.....it was very interesting to hear him talk about it with the girls, about the buffalo that died, the motorbike that was broke or stolen,... ....and it was a good learning experience for me...to understand a bit of the Thai mind...as it teached me not to fall for most of the bull....the girls tell...........aah...good memory's....

Edited by off road pat

I saw the title and assumed this was going to be about how you had nothing better to do than post nonsense topics on here all day.

As this person, the self styled Oracle, the smug knowledge of all things Thai, seems to do on a very regular basis

The lengths people will go to in order to get their leg over.

No length required, just money!

You might require money to get laid, but not everyone does...

scribbled the expert, the Oracle, the cool, smug know-all of everythingThai

I saw the title and assumed this was going to be about how you had nothing better to do than post nonsense topics on here all day.

As the above writer does all and every day.

It seems oblivious to the fact that most of its scribblings are complete nonsense but continues its cool, smug drivel all day every day