I want to make a confession.........

Costas2008

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think if you want to help the girls with writing to other Farangs, it's better to let them know that someone else is writing in English to assist the girl. This way you're being up-front. Otherwise I think that you're not being fair to those Farangs that are genuine and really looking for love. You don't want to say something that presents itself as being false hopes, etc...

I remember my Thai girlfriend said somethings to me in an email when I was in my home country and she was in Thailand. When I finally got to be with her I assumed based on the email that she felt a certain way so I questioned her.

I said to her: but in your email you told me that you're single and are waiting for me. You told me that you're feelings for me are locked away in your heart. You told me that you can speak English and that you have a good job.

I said to her, why did you say all those things?

She turned to me looking straight-faced and replied by simply saying, "oh, I didn't write that" I gave some money to the person at the Internet cafe to help me write English.

My point is, she was not completely aware of what words were being used. The person that helped her obviously interjected his own words, thoughts, and options.

I think it's important not to play with other peoples feelings or emotions. Be upfront and honest with others and then there is no real reason to feel guilt. (Just my opinion)

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I saw the title and assumed this was going to be about how you had nothing better to do than post nonsense topics on here all day.

As this person, the self styled Oracle, the smug knowledge of all things Thai, seems to do on a very regular basis

scribbled the expert, the Oracle, the cool, smug know-all of everythingThai

As the above writer does all and every day.

It seems oblivious to the fact that most of its scribblings are complete nonsense but continues its cool, smug drivel all day every day

I'm flattered by the attention, but don't you have anything better to do than follow me around the forum posting the same thing over and over again?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

As this person, the self styled Oracle, the smug knowledge of all things Thai, seems to do on a very regular basis

scribbled the expert, the Oracle, the cool, smug know-all of everythingThai

It seems oblivious to the fact that most of its scribblings are complete nonsense but continues its cool, smug drivel all day every day

I'm flattered by the attention, but don't you have anything better to do than follow me around the forum posting the same thing over and over again?

You haven't arrived until you've acquired at least one slightly demented stalker whose sole mission in life is to post against anything you may write, it's a right of passage here I'm afraid - going "ignore" usually helps.

• Like 2

You haven't arrived until you've acquired at least one slightly demented stalker whose sole mission in life is to post against anything you may write, it's a right of passage here I'm afraid - going "ignore" usually helps.

Arrived ? WHAT ?? arrived where ? HERE ? in Thaivisa hahahahha now THAT is funny !

I sincerely hope I never ever "arrive" here, how embarrassing that would be !!

I saw the title and assumed this was going to about how you had nothing better to do than post nonsense topics on here all day.

Yep. This Costas guy really needs to get a life.

Or get the spoils of the con by having the targets send support money to his accounts

And what if one of those guys forfeits everything to come to Thailand & gets burned to the ground......?

It's not like these gals are completely vetted & inactive pending the outcome of the the emailing campaign.....

I don't believe for a moment that people are so naïve as to forfeit everything and come to Thailand just from the Emails.

I know I'm good...........but not soooooo good.

They come and meet, the love of their life, and then decide to move here.

Most of them don't move here at all.

They just come, have a good time with the lady they correspond with and then disappear.

What do you do when the target of the con wants to have a webcam rendezvous?

I tried to help a Thai lady (ex girl friend) find a man on the dating sites a few years ago. I got so angry with the Farangs i had to give it up and told her she would never get a man with me at the helm. The guys were just obnoxious, all they wanted was for her to flash her boobs on the camera or asked questions like "will you massage my banana every night" . I would write back asking them if they want to ask questions of me why not ask if i like movies or going for walks or dancing or whatever...stuff like that if you are seriously looking for a wife. I ended up telling most of them to get stuffed The girl had to spend our time together on the internet calming me down and just shrugged it off. With the BS these ladies have to put up with from guys on the internet is it any wonder they are the way they are. I ended up not telling her half the stuff that was being spewed out. Almost made me ashamed to be a Farang living in Thailand

What you experienced was the "sparking"internet style romancing. You could liken it to grabbing a feel way back when there was only closets and copy rooms pre internet.

Its the men testing the open mindedness of the woman.

Costas are any of them fit??

Only seen 3 of them as I was invited to their wedding.

And I couldn't stop thinking.........I know you better than she does..........

Yeh thats just the point. You have given them an illusion of what their girl is about. And now they are being married. They don't know the girl they are marrying. The girls don't care they just want the money. When it all goes wrong and the truth comes out ,some guy is going to come looking for you. No one makes a "confession" about something they did good. So you already know its time to stop ........or just translate what the girls want to say,dont make the story up yourself.( its very deceitful what you're doing mate,feel sorry for the guys you are making a laughing stock of.)

I noticed that the girls from the Ukraine always say apologetically up front that they are using either a translation service, person or a device.

Arrived ? WHAT ?? arrived where ? HERE ? in Thaivisa hahahahha now THAT is funny !

Clearly CM was right but you are living in denial. Eventually you will realise it

I feel bad about not having a stalker.

Should I try harder?

Saints are level...

I'd like to apply for the position, as long as there's no physical contact.

If you require that sort of stalking I would suggest the gay subforum, look for one of the gents there ;)

Should I try harder?

Saints are level...

If you require that sort of stalking I would suggest the gay subforum, look for one of the gents there wink.png

Sorry but we don't stalk. The first question we ask is 'are you a bender'? If the answer is not an unequivocal 'YES!!!' we give you the phone number of your local ladyboy rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Case proven methinks!

• Like 1

Should I try harder?

Saints are level...

If you require that sort of stalking I would suggest the gay subforum, look for one of the gents there wink.png

Sorry but we don't stalk. The first question we ask is 'are you a bender'? If the answer is not an unequivocal 'YES!!!' we give you the phone number of your local ladyboy rolleyes.gif
maybe it's an Australian term. You have been stalked. :)

shafted.

Rodgered.

lol. all said in jest of course, play of words....please forgive me ?

Edited by neverdie

Should I try harder?

Saints are level...

shafted.

Rodgered.

ND i think Mr S is trying to help you out.

Should I try harder?

Saints are level...

shafted.

Rodgered.

ND i think Mr S is trying to help you out.

Are you playin me biatch ?

Mr S is well aware I only have eyes for you.

Now I'm stating to understand what David was talking about, man, ball !

Should the mods move this to the happy sub forum?

• Like 1