I want to make a confession.........

Costas2008

I saw the title and assumed this was going to about how you had nothing better to do than post nonsense topics on here all day.

Yep. This Costas guy really needs to get a life.

This Costas guy enjoys life as is.

Why do people are sooooooo keen on changing MY way of living?

This, from the guy who wants a whole country to change their way of living to suit him.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the title and assumed this was going to about how you had nothing better to do than post nonsense topics on here all day.

Yep. This Costas guy really needs to get a life.

This Costas guy enjoys life as is.

Why do people are sooooooo keen on changing MY way of living?

follks cant believe that constant whining is enjoyable

And what if one of those guys forfeits everything to come to Thailand & gets burned to the ground......?

It's not like these gals are completely vetted & inactive pending the outcome of the the emailing campaign.....

And what if one of those guys forfeits everything to come to Thailand & gets burned to the ground......?

It's not like these gals are completely vetted & inactive pending the outcome of the the emailing campaign.....

I don't believe for a moment that people are so naïve as to forfeit everything and come to Thailand just from the Emails.

I know I'm good...........but not soooooo good.

They come and meet, the love of their life, and then decide to move here.

Most of them don't move here at all.

They just come, have a good time with the lady they correspond with and then disappear.

Many years ago one of my casual lady friends actually had a book about writing to foreign boy friends blink.png

There were pages and pages of sample letter to copy w00t.gif

This was when people wrote actual letters, before e-mail took off but the principle will be the same. whistling.gif

Costas, as you are obviously feeling bad about this, why not:

A- Tell the girls your concerns, and ask for permission to open up the the Farangs.

B- Tell the guys what has been happening, and let them know you are just trying to help.

Maybe, If the guys are genuine they will carry on, come to Thailand, meet you, and give you a TGAU as a present? or maybe not.whistling.gif

p.s. I have not been to Tesco's......smile.png

• Like 1

Costas, as you are obviously feeling bad about this, why not:

A- Tell the girls your concerns, and ask for permission to open up the the Farangs.

B- Tell the guys what has been happening, and let them know you are just trying to help.

Maybe, If the guys are genuine they will carry on, come to Thailand, meet you, and give you a TGAU as a present? or maybe not.whistling.gif

p.s. I have not been to Tesco's......smile.png

A TGAU would be a useless gift for Costas as he's previously misused the device and it no longer fits him.

Clawed warrior industries are trying to develope a gigantic sized TGAU for people like Costas but development has been slow as Clawed Warrior Industries does not test their products on animals and people like Costas are rare to come by.....pardon the pun.

• Like 2

I did it for a bunch of hookers thirty years ago but I stopped short of asking them for money. If you do so, then you are part of the scam so to speak.I hear you are into gerbils, a far more sedate hobby I feel.

• Like 1

I did it for a bunch of hookers thirty years ago but I stopped short of asking them for money. If you do so, then you are part of the scam so to speak.I hear you are into gerbils, a far more sedate hobby I feel.

I believe that Costas has moved on from Gerbils, and was last seen being chased around by Zuma the Honey Badger after he tried to milk him.

• Like 1

. (Too early for beer) .

since when, I've seen pictchas of u on the terps before, early in da mornin wink.pngtongue.png

ND ... you know, in some shops around Musgrave Park they used to keep the Turps in the fridge, between the Milk and the Coke ... whistling.gif

I think as long as both parties are genuine, I don't see a real problem with what you are doing. My partner speaks little English, and whilst my Thai is slowly improving, I quite often require the services of an interpreter, as we are currently separated by a few thousand kilometres. :(

• Like 1

. (Too early for beer) .

since when, I've seen pictchas of u on the terps before, early in da mornin wink.pngtongue.png

ND ... you know, in some shops around Musgrave Park they used to keep the Turps in the fridge, between the Milk and the Coke ... whistling.gif

Yes, I believe u Davardo ! millions wouldn't but I do.

• Like 1