I want to make a confession.........

Costas2008

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't put it as harsh as Mr Eliot, but it ain't right is it. However, spose as long as these are genuine girls and not the kind that are squeezing like 10 farangs simultaneously. One thing's for sure, though; if you're not charging for this, reckon they think you're a bit stupid (first) -- kind of like the guys they're snagging -- and generous//helpful/kind (second).

You got a good job!. The normal rate to do that is 300thb/for reading and answering an e-mail letter, and have tons of people doing that..specially hair dressers. I knew one in Chiang Mai, Thai women in line waiting for her English writing services.....including sometimes a nice picture in Thai traditional customs to make them look "classy and honest" in their sites pictures. Some farangs are totally stupids and you are having fun with them......what is also totally desgusting. A big surprise for a lot of people in pursue of "love".

You are just a "part of the problem".....How you feel about that.....and the future consequences for you and others.... it is your problem....

You got a good job!. The normal rate to do that is 300thb/for reading and answering an e-mail letter, and have tons of people doing that..specially hair dressers. I knew one in Chiang Mai, Thai women in line waiting for her English writing services.....including sometimes a nice picture in Thai traditional customs to make them look "classy and honest" in their sites pictures. Some farangs are totally stupids and you are having fun with them......what is also totally desgusting. A big surprise for a lot of people in pursue of "love".

You are just a "part of the problem".....How you feel about that.....and the future consequences for you and others.... it is your problem....

I saw the title and assumed this was going to about how you had nothing better to do than post nonsense topics on here all day.

Yep. This Costas guy really needs to get a life.

He want to consider joining the local Walt 22 SAS troop...wink.png

Have you considered that perhaps the "boyfriend (s)" are employing similar tactics to the nurse and are in fact using someone else to generate the emails, it conjurers up images of a sex chat line staffed by 70 year old female pensioners who have decent voices.

• Like 1

Flame and reply to it removed. Not sure where that vitriol came from but keep it civil.

I don't blame the guy, Tywais.

The truth just struck him, maybe I would have felt the same way.

But this is the reason I opened this thread, to make some people aware of reality.

Not everything is as good as it looks like.

• Like 1

Ever heard yada yada fish ,teach to figs yada feed for life piece of wisdom. Your doing the fishing and they are eating the fish, and your probably the only one who knows how to cook it too.

My point being perhaps some proof reading of their replies would be a better motivator than doing essentially all the effort,

While I don't object to what you are doing to the fellas, cause honestly if your looking on the net for a partner, you've got issues, like being oblivious to the outside of ones home.

Pants the Great Wall

While I don't object to what you are doing to the fellas, cause honestly if your looking on the net for a partner, you've got issues, like being oblivious to the outside of ones home.

It's 2014. Most people stopped being afraid of the internet years ago.

I saw the title and assumed this was going to about how you had nothing better to do than post nonsense topics on here all day.

Yep. This Costas guy really needs to get a life.

This Costas guy enjoys life as is.

Why do people are sooooooo keen on changing MY way of living?

• Like 2