Big Foot Needs Help With Shopping Advice

webworldly

Hi....I went to the Emporium shops yesterday (Bangkok). I was excited to "splurge" and treat myself to a new pair of running shoes.

I wear a size 11.5 (USA size) in Asics brand....and the same in Nike.

I was told at two different shops that American sizes are no problem, which is true.....since they are listed on the shoes alongside the European sizing. OK no worries!

But....."half sizes"....which are readily available up to about size 9.5......are not found anywhere in Thailand in the size I need....which is 11.5.

Most everywhere I've traveled has at least one "specialty runner's shop" that carries all the hi-tech gear for serious runners. I'm hopeful that if I can find such a shop in Bangkok....they will either have or order the size I need.

Can you help? Where can I go to either find a size 11.5 running shoe....or a specialty running store to speak to about it?

CHEERS!

Big Foot :-)

Hi....I went to the Emporium shops yesterday (Bangkok). I was excited to "splurge" and treat myself to a new pair of running shoes.

I wear a size 11.5 (USA size) in Asics brand....and the same in Nike.

I was told at two different shops that American sizes are no problem, which is true.....since they are listed on the shoes alongside the European sizing. OK no worries!

But....."half sizes"....which are readily available up to about size 9.5......are not found anywhere in Thailand in the size I need....which is 11.5.

Most everywhere I've traveled has at least one "specialty runner's shop" that carries all the hi-tech gear for serious runners. I'm hopeful that if I can find such a shop in Bangkok....they will either have or order the size I need.

Can you help? Where can I go to either find a size 11.5 running shoe....or a specialty running store to speak to about it?

CHEERS!

Big Foot :-)

Yeah. www.footlocker.com :o