Australian Meat Cleaver Incident at Central Pattaya Car Wash

webfact

Australian Meat Cleaver Incident at Central Pattaya Car Wash

australia-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Sunday afternoon, Police were called to a Car Wash in Central Pattaya to deal with an enraged Australian who was threatening staff at the Car Wash with a meat cleaver.

The incident occurred at the Car Wash behind the Caltex Petrol Station on the Sukhumvit Road, close to the Central Pattaya intersection. Mr. Walid Chami aged 36 had taken his White Toyota Fortuna to the car wash and informed the cleaners to remove the remains of a sticker which was placed on the rear window.

According to details provided by the car wash owner, Khun Tawisak aged 43, Mr. Chami became enraged when he realized the rear window was sticky after the cleaning was completed. The exact details of the altercation that followed are not clear but Mr. Chami is alleged to have produced a meat cleaver, which was concealed inside a box which was placed inside his vehicle.

He reportedly waved the dangerous weapon about at which point the Police were called. Mr. Chami called his Lawyer who then told Police that Mr. Chami was the owner of a restaurant situated on the 6th floor of Central Festival Pattaya Beach and because of previous bad experiences he suffered from anger management problems.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/150282/australian-meat-cleaver-incident-at-central-pattaya-car-wash/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-10-15

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"He reportedly waved the dangerous weapon about at which point the Police were called. Mr. Chami called his Lawyer who then told Police that Mr. Chami was the owner of a restaurant situated on the 6th floor of Central Festival Pattaya Beach and because of previous bad experiences he suffered from anger management problems."

Do all farang business owners here become insane as a result of owning the business or do they start off bonkers in the first place?

Well YOU gave me the opportunity to post this ancient workplace sticker.

'You don't have to be crazy to work here, but it helps'

Apparently this guy had mental issues.

• Like 1

Anger management problems...............a small piece of cloth and some thinner would have done the job (on the window of course).

Can't blame the car wash.....the sticker was removed

I use that and a hair dryer works good, softens the glue.

• Like 2

Why would any one keep a meat clever in his glove box? in case he will encounter a chunk of

meat on the road? NO, anyone who dose that he's up to no good, and as for being an "Australian",

sadly, the type of passport you carry don't mean shit when it come to your behavior and respect

of local people...

• Like 2

What a wasted space this person is

A meat clever in the glove box cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

How is that explained??

I was going to cut up the buffalo I just hit?

Send him back to the Middle Eastern country he originated in

He is not Australian

With the international gangsters in Pattaya it may be a good idea to care a meat cleaver.

Anger management problems...............a small piece of cloth and some thinner would have done the job (on the window of course).

I prefer to use Lighter Fuel, it is easier on the paint, if you spill a bit...

post-693-0-72890800-1413338474_thumb.jpg

Edited by hkt83100
  • Like 1

the famous OZ kebab maker clap2.gif

This is a funny comment. The Aussies I know look different

He didn't sound Aussie to me.

A Jamaican or Nigerian I thought when he was screaming at me.

Quite a few witnesses hen he threatened me.

why didnt you report him? He needs help,and others need protecting. Its selfish not to report him.

Why would any one keep a meat clever in his glove box? in case he will encounter a chunk of

meat on the road? NO, anyone who dose that he's up to no good, and as for being an "Australian",

sadly, the type of passport you carry don't mean shit when it come to your behavior and respect

of local people...

Guy I bought my old Colorado from kept a tomy axe beside the drivers seat, his name was Habib .

04052010080.jpg