Thai doctor sees Ebola epidemic not ending soon

webfact

I thought Thailand had solved this epidemic?? With a little help from dear leader of course once he finishes writing his soap opera scripts.

You are full of cr*p.

If you bothered to read anything about the subject before posting you know that Thai scientists have never said they have found a cure only that they have isolated an anti viral that may help but will take at least a year of testing before it could possibly be used.

The World Health Org are interested and have asked for samples for testing, but you of course are only interested in having an unformed bash.

Well I thought I read somewhere that Thailand believed they had discovered the cure or what ever they want to call it for ebola, so he is not alone on that post, and a child could predict that it will get worse, you don't need to be a scientist or a doctor to work that one out.

I thought Thailand had solved this epidemic?? With a little help from dear leader of course once he finishes writing his soap opera scripts.

You are full of cr*p.

If you bothered to read anything about the subject before posting you know that Thai scientists have never said they have found a cure only that they have isolated an anti viral that may help but will take at least a year of testing before it could possibly be used.

The World Health Org are interested and have asked for samples for testing, but you of course are only interested in having an unformed bash.

Well I thought I read somewhere that Thailand believed they had discovered the cure or what ever they want to call it for ebola, so he is not alone on that post, and a child could predict that it will get worse, you don't need to be a scientist or a doctor to work that one out.

One thing I will say about Thailand is that everything they seem to be able to do, stop, or fix, is all about in time. They just like to talk the talk

Just a side note,

Ebola Is Airborne, University Of Minnesota CIDRAP Researchers Claim

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1541821/ebola-is-airborne-university-of-minnesota-cidrap-researchers-claim/#CbKpgVpdxRRrvwL5.99

Seem the CDC confirms this.
Low1 risk exposures

A low risk exposure includes any of the following

• Household contact with an EVD patient
  • Other close contact with EVD patients in health care facilities or community settings. Close contact is defined as
    1. being within approximately 3 feet (1 meter) of an EVD patient or within the patient’s room or care area for a prolonged period of time (e.g., health care personnel, household members) while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment (i.e., standard, droplet, and contact precautions; see Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations)
    2. having direct brief contact (e.g., shaking hands) with an EVD patient while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment.
  • Brief interactions, such as walking by a person or moving through a hospital, do not constitute close contact
  • http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/hcp/case-definition.html

c. possibly being on an airplane with an infected patient.

Might explain why the US authorities are putting maximum effort to find the 120 other passengers who were on the plane with the third ebola victim in the US. The first died and now there are two others, both nurses who worked with the first victim.

If, and it is only if, any of the passengers are affected.....how many people have they been in contact with....get the picture? Could easily be an exponential exposure rate.

You can forget about targeting people from Africa if that is the case. Anyone from anywhere is a risk.

Just a side note,

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1541821/ebola-is-airborne-university-of-minnesota-cidrap-researchers-claim/#CbKpgVpdxRRrvwL5.99

Seem the CDC confirms this.
Low1 risk exposures

A low risk exposure includes any of the following

• Household contact with an EVD patient
  • Other close contact with EVD patients in health care facilities or community settings. Close contact is defined as
    1. being within approximately 3 feet (1 meter) of an EVD patient or within the patient’s room or care area for a prolonged period of time (e.g., health care personnel, household members) while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment (i.e., standard, droplet, and contact precautions; see Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations)
    2. having direct brief contact (e.g., shaking hands) with an EVD patient while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment.
  • Brief interactions, such as walking by a person or moving through a hospital, do not constitute close contact
  • http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/hcp/case-definition.html

c. possibly being on an airplane with an infected patient.

Might explain why the US authorities are putting maximum effort to find the 120 other passengers who were on the plane with the third ebola victim in the US. The first died and now there are two others, both nurses who worked with the first victim.

If, and it is only if, any of the passengers are affected.....how many people have they been in contact with....get the picture? Could easily be an exponential exposure rate.

You can forget about targeting people from Africa if that is the case. Anyone from anywhere is a risk.

It is defiantly getting scary. The thing that worries me, is what happens if somebody with European, Asian, South American or a mix of any decent other than African, contracts this virus and infects somebody else. Will it mutate, mixing with different genetics?

Just a side note,

CIDRAP responds to the falsely attributed statements:

Nearly one month after publication of the commentary, the websites Brietbart and The Inquisitr News published incorrect information concerning it. In an effort to correct misinformation, we want to state clearly that:

CIDRAP has not made claims that "Ebola is Airbone" or that "Ebola [is] Transmittable by Air."

The guest commentary cited by Brietbart and The Inquisitr News was authored by two leading researchers with the University of Illinois at Chicago (not the University of Minnesota as wrongly reported).

The Twitter account @UnivMinnNews, which tweeted the article published by The Inquisitr News, is not managed or authorized by the University of Minnesota.