Man Murders Ex-Wife Due To Jealousy In Pattaya

Rimmer

Man Murders Ex-Wife Due To Jealousy In Pattaya
PATTAYA– October 16, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 08.30 am Pol.Lt.Col.Attharod Krongrat-investigation inspector of Pattaya police ststion- was notified that there had been a murder in the TT Guesthouse which is located on Jomtien beach road. After notification the police officers and Sawang Borriboon rescue team immediately rushed tom the scene.

At the scene on the 5th floor of a guest house the officers found the body of Ms.Arunratsamee Pragon aged 39 in a room. Upon inspecting the body it was covered with bruises, also the officers found Mr.Suthep Saengsawang aged 38 who was drunk and he couldn’t speak clearly so the officers detained him.

Upon questioning Mrs.Nipa Ruengsi aged 41 she revealed that previously Ms.Arunratsamee and Mr.Suthep were together and before Ms.Arunratsamee had a foreign boyfriend who was giving her money.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/man-murders-ex-wife-due-jealousy-pattaya/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-10-17

This is such an unusual story for the Pattaya area...hope it is not a bad omen...of things to come...hate to see Pattaya get a bad reputation from news like this...

Oh! the shame,Yes maybe a one off,have never experienced or witnessed anything like it,.....least for a day or two

• Like 2

This is such an unusual story for the Pattaya area...hope it is not a bad omen...of things to come...hate to see Pattaya get a bad reputation from news like this...

Oh! the shame,Yes maybe a one off,have never experienced or witnessed anything like it,.....least for a day or two

Dont feed the trolls loppylugs 1. Alot of the girls come to Pattaya to work and support their abandoned children and get away from their lowlife " boyfriends" , for good reason.

The problem is that these lowlifes follow the girl to Pattaya and are a problem for her and in some cases the new foreign boyfriend of the girl.

• Like 1

Dont feed the trolls loppylugs 1. Alot of the girls come to Pattaya to work and support their abandoned children and get away from their lowlife " boyfriends" , for good reason.

The problem is that these lowlifes follow the girl to Pattaya and are a problem for her and in some cases the new foreign boyfriend of the girl.

If you really think those are the reasons why hookers come to Pattaya you are a very naive person .

To make it very easy for you. If supporting the family was the true reasons , most of them would not have latest smartphones ,

About 50% to 65 % are supporting the family to some degree and thats alot. And smartphones are a work tool for all of them ,

whether supporting the family or not.

Edited by morrobay

Upon questioning Mrs.Nipa Ruengsi aged 41 she revealed that previously Ms.Arunratsamee and Mr.Suthep were together and before Ms.Arunratsamee had a foreign boyfriend who was giving her money

So previously they were together and before Ms A had a foreign boyfriend. ..well that explains everything. .but doesn'tbefore and previously mean the same....and who is Mrs.Nipa??

Just another day in Pattaya!!!!!!!!

That is a really clever comment on the story, I'll have to remember that one.

Hope you didn't miss your Mensa society meeting to offer that.

Yer nearly as good as --"quality tourist".... haven't read that one for at least 18 hours

Please...

Let's not turn this "sad" story into an opportunity to share our views on the "rights and wrongs" of what these females do,..... whatever their reason for doing it are......

We all have our own interpretation......so no clever "quips" necessary

This young lady has come to a tragic end of her life.....and deserves sympathy......(she may well be leaving children behind)

RIP

My old Mum once told me "Never get an attractive girlfriend, because every time you are off at work she will be the subject of attraction to many suitors and will doubtlessly play around. Better to get yourself an ugly one, because when you are off working she will be unfaithful too, but then ........... who cares" :)

Upon questioning Mrs.Nipa Ruengsi aged 41 she revealed that previously Ms.Arunratsamee and Mr.Suthep were together and before Ms.Arunratsamee had a foreign boyfriend who was giving her money

So previously they were together and before Ms A had a foreign boyfriend. ..well that explains everything. .but doesn'tbefore and previously mean the same....and who is Mrs.Nipa??

Thai is a limited language that does not have past , present , and future tenses. My understanding is that it is context that denotes this. But that can be confusing : Case in point ^

I suspect that she was with her Thai boyfriend first, then left him for good reason to be with the foreigner.

Nice for the drunken killer, Suthep Saengsawang, to wait till the morning to call for medical assistance. I wonder if he had a good sleep after beating his ex-wife to death. "Unconscious" sounds like a euphemism for "dead and stone cold".

If you really think those are the reasons why hookers come to Pattaya you are a very naive person .

To make it very easy for you. If supporting the family was the true reasons , most of them would not have latest smartphones ,

Rubbish. Its a known fact that farang have to buy motorbike and phone to upgrade from punter to boyfriend. Happens a lot.. I hear

About 50% to 65 % are supporting the family to some degree and thats alot. And smartphones are a work tool for all of them ,

whether supporting the family or not.

"About" 50–65%? Where did these numbers come from?

From questioning the girls themselves. I always ask the girls questions on various subjects : What percent have Thai boyfriends ? What percent smoke cigarettes ?

What percent do this or that ? Just curious. It is common knowledge that many of the girls support their families. 50% - 65 % ?

Take it or leave it. If I get some better numbers on that I will update on subject

But this is getting way off the subject : That some of girls working in Pattaya have problems with their ex lowlifes

Edited by morrobay