Another little story about thai's (ill)logics...

SOMeTOM

and yet you complicate it by seeing all your neighbours as being out to scam you!! lol

Nooo, why? They love me to bits (but probably also sliced, minced, etc..) and are so serious about their religion that they just want me to dedicate more time to the spiritual's side of my life and take me away from all those material's distractions which i happen to owns, they really love my things, i mean, me, isn't the same?

Well, you knows how do they said around here anyways, don't you? "same same but different".....

paranoia becomes you

Troll topic.

Posting Content & General Conduct
9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

//CLOSED//