Sorry For Being

What I was trying to say is that I- and am sure other forum users, are dissapointed in the negative coverage of what is probably a non story.Seems too sensational and at a critical time for certain govt figures.

Best of luck to the 2 fellow Samui residents being targetted in this unruly manner.Innocent until proved guilty - except by some forum members.

Best of luck boys.And good luck to other farang land owners and investors in the islands who have acted in good faith but let down by local govt figures and thier superiors.

What I was trying to say is that I- and am sure other forum users, are dissapointed in the negative coverage of what is probably a non story.Seems too sensational and at a critical time for certain govt figures.

Best of luck to the 2 fellow Samui residents being targetted in this unruly manner.Innocent until proved guilty - except by some forum members.

Best of luck boys.And good luck to other farang land owners and investors in the islands who have acted in good faith but let down by local govt figures and thier superiors.

I hear the 2 guys loved their mothers and often helped old ladies across the street as well :o

He only joined today.

Why can't new comers to the forum be given a sobriety test, by blowing into the on/off switch on their monitor, before being being allowed to post??? :o:D

I think I already know the answer to that........................

.....because about 95% of Thai Visa members are mostly drunk anyway.

:D

*hic*