Outlaw Biker Groups Migrating to Thailand from Australia and N. America

poweratradio

I recently read a front page article in an Asian newspaper stating that many top named outlaw biker groups are setting up their nefarious businesses here in LOS. I will not name them or the Asian newspaper.

My question to members here would be, have you ever seen a Harley Davidson motorcycle being ridden by a patch wearing outlaw biker? Have you ever seen or attended at a bar owned by a outlaw biker club? Have you seen more than one (1) outlaw biker club named patch wearing from different outlaw clubs?

The newspaper article went on to say there are 5 outlaw clubs here which will start turf wars over drugs. prostitution and extortion. The gangs primary interest is in the precursor chemicals found here in large quantities enabling the gangs to make ice and ship it worldwide.

The big question of all this is, What kind of visa's outlaw biker group members get enabling them to stay here as they wish and open or buy bars? Are they all here on investment avenues methods or retirement?

Edited by poweratradio

You might also want to ask, why is it taking them so long. In fact you might want to put that question to the local mafias, especially the triads - the answer, when the laughter dies down, won't be at all surprising.

I am asking TV members for their observations. If asked for or needed your idiotic input I would have gone to the joint task forces here.

Oh good. Hopefully pick up a cheap Harley from a police confiscation auction.

Another self indulgent, non observation, non answering question posed,,,, person heard from!

To answer all of your questions. No, no and marriage visa.

• Like 1

they have been here years ,theres at least 3-4 in most big cities and they hold bike weeks all over thailand ,but also plenty of wannabes in the mid life crisis get to be members but get ripped off by the real crowd

there are 2 club houses/bars near me

Edited by ste860
  • Like 2

Another self indulgent, non observation, non answering question posed,,,, person heard from!

Geez man you respond to these posts as if you've never read a ThaiVisa thread before! :-p

But to contribute some information, yes I have known some Outlaws and Banditos, not more than making acquaintance occasionally, but some people I know are friends with those guys. With that being said, none of the information you read in that newspaper comes as a surprise. Same goes with your questions of whatever visas they're holding... There are thousands upon thousands of farangs living in Thailand by means of some sort of loophole or other. Tourist visas, education visa (less likely), retirement, marriage visas, etc... Very basic stuff man, Thailand 101...

Geez man you respond to these posts as if you've never read a ThaiVisa thread before! :-p

But to contribute some information, yes I have known some Outlaws and Banditos, not more than making acquaintance occasionally, but some people I know are friends with those guys. With that being said, none of the information you read in that newspaper comes as a surprise. Same goes with your questions of whatever visas they're holding... There are thousands upon thousands of farangs living in Thailand by means of some sort of loophole or other. Tourist visas, education visa (less likely), retirement, marriage visas, etc... Very basic stuff man, Thailand 101...

They're all over the World these biker gangs. The question is, how interconnected are they? Is it a global criminal network?

To answer all of your questions. No, no and marriage visa.

If the first 2 questions are no & no then either you don't get out much or I have read a bogus news article

It was so nice of you on your 7th post to take the time to crap sh*t on me and advise me of Thai 101 while naming names! Your mirror must follow you around showing it's affection.

They're all over the World these biker gangs. The question is, how interconnected are they? Is it a global criminal network?

They do tend to knock each other off from time to time. 150 killed in Quebec, Canada not that long ago in a so called biker war.

I was at a party and a guy from one of these organisations was there. He wasn't wearing a 'patch' but I know he's the one in charge (the president) of the club.

He doesn't know me but I know various people who know him.

This guy?

0.jpg

• Like 1

It was so nice of you on your 7th post to take the time to crap sh*t on me and advise me of Thai 101 while naming names! Your mirror must follow you around showing it's affection.

Well just because you bring it up, no this is not only my 7th post, nor did I name any names, and even if I were to do so I would know better than to do that on any username that could be easily traced back to me. But I'll give you credit for one thing tho, you're right about the mirror! ;-)

I've seen 2 patch wearing Hells Angels arriving on a domestic flight at DM and had an Aussie Bandito introduce himself and start a chat up country. He claimed he was the accountant for a club and had just been released from an Oz prison.

Now here's some boys migrating to take care of more serious business.

Now German biker gangs join their Dutch counterparts in fighting against ISIS in Kobane
  • Members of Cologne-based Median Empire Motorcycle Club are in Kobane
  • Riders seen posing with weapons in battle to defeat Islamic State jihadists
  • Gang's official Facebook page says its members 'are at the front fighting'
  • Median Empire Motorcycle Club has links to Kurdish community in Germany
  • News comes just days after members of Dutch motorcycle gang were told they had not broken law by travelling to Syria to fight against ISIS
Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2798507/now-german-biker-gangs-join-dutch-counterparts-fighting-against-isis-kobane.html