8-year-old girl goes missing after Patong beach swim

Lite Beer

If they can take a small baby on a Scooter, it's possible to let an 8 year old go swimming...

I do hope she is ok..... ,

what does the type of transportation they can afford have to do with it.

how would you suggest a family who CANT AFFORD a car get around?

Missing 8-year-old Phuket girl found at relative's home

PHUKET: Eight-year-old Darasamuth School student, Suthathip Sutcharit, reported missing on Saturday (October 18), has been found safe and well.

The Phuket News

Suthathip Sutcharit has been found alive and well.
The alarm was raised after she left home at around noon and failed to return before dark.

The young girl's aunt, Rattanasomphot Sucharit, contacted a variety of media outlets and also used social media to ask for help. One of the posts, on Facebook, was spotted by a relative who called to say, "She's here, and she's safe."

It is not clear why Suthathip went to the relative's house instead of going home.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/missing-8-year-old-phuket-girl-found-at-relatives-home-49236.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-10-20

• Like 2

Now the question is why didn't she return to her home? something wrong here. I had neighbors kid who was friends with my daughters came to my house scared asked her what was wrong she clamed up. after a bit finally told what was wrong it seems her stepfather was molesting her. I had my wife call the police I went over to her house stepfather answered the door I grabbed the B-stard by his throat threw him on to the front lawn and started wailing on him. Took 4 cops to pull me off him. Then the police started to question him he denied everything till one cop said well guess we better go then and took the cuffs of me and as soon as they did that the guy confessed to molesting her. Cops let me go no charges he was arrested and convicted got 10 years And a sore over used Ar-e.cheesy.gif

Edited by Strangebrew

Go easy on the parents. Don't point fingers at them since we still don't know anything yet. When I was 8 (I was living Japan), I usually didn't tell my parents where I would go. I sometimes lied about where I was planning to go because I knew they would forbid me.

I hope she is safe and reunite with her family very soon.

Japan is statistically about the safest place on the planet.

• Like 1