Forex in Thailand - Regulation

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I have been scouring the internet for the last few hours with no success in finding the answers to my questions,

I am a forex trader, and have been trading successfully for the last 16 years, its coming to the point where now people are constantly asking if they can invest in me, or if I can manage their money. I have always declined such offers as I have enough stress managing our own funds, however its something that I am considering,

I am an Australian citizen and have a thai partner of 10 years, my partner hold both thai and Australian citizenship, we both live in Sydney and travel back and forth to Thailand,

I have enquired with many forex brokers the requirements of opening up a MAM or PAMM account, these are basically a solution to where I trade as per normal(master account), but trades are mirrored into the (client)slave accounts locally, thus less issue with execution and slippage, whereby I can charge a commission/performance fee after the specified cycle,

The problem I face is that all of the brokers need the trader to have a relevant licence or authorisation in the jurisdiction that they operate in, as I am Australian, I need to obtain an Australian Financial License RG146, as forex in Australia is heavily regulated for people to manage other peoples funds.

My plan of attack is that I am going to open up a MAM/PAMM account under my partners name details, thai address, and I will be the physical person trading on the master account, however the problem is, I cannot find any regulation for thai citizens to manage funds on clients behalf,

Does anyone know thai citizens require any type of license to manage the peoples money in Thailand?

Thanks in advance,