Manchester City

mrbojangles

This is about the same level of subject that the Hotdog conversation was biggrin.png

Riles you though innit? biggrin.png

Not at all smokes. I can say as many times as you like. We are in Manchester and they aren't and never will be.

As for the area, the area was a dump but it's already undergone much regeneration which started before the Commonwealth games and will continue to do so. Remember the docks, the Railway Arches,Canal sides etc etc. All regenerated and marvellous areas now. I like it where we are now and the Tram link that has just opened is a bonus.

This is about the same level of subject that the Hotdog conversation was biggrin.png

Riles you though innit? biggrin.png

Not at all smokes. I can say as many times as you like. We are in Manchester and they aren't and never will be.

As for the area, the area was a dump but it's already undergone much regeneration which started before the Commonwealth games and will continue to do so. Remember the docks, the Railway Arches,Canal sides etc etc. All regenerated and marvellous areas now. I like it where we are now and the Tram link that has just opened is a bonus.

Snigger snigger........whistling.gif

Unless you move lots of people out of their homes, the area around that ground, will never ever be nice, or anywhere near such mate..!!

redrus

Well we beg to differ then Rus. Time will tell, as with any regeneration project. Canary Wharf had it's doubters too.

Thats a really bad comparison mate..... In an old area, with no people and, on a new island that is now an awful place too.... :/

redrus

Well we beg to differ then Rus. Time will tell, as with any regeneration project. Canary Wharf had it's doubters too.

Thats a really bad comparison mate..... In an old area, with no people and, on a new island that is now an awful place too.... :/

redrus

I never said we wanted to be like Canary Wharf Rus. I'm just saying people had their doubts about the regeneration of the run down docks but whatever one thinks about the architecture, you can't deny the success of the project. Hopefully, when you are fully qualified you'll get lots of successful projects but don't think for one minute they will all be to your taste.

redrus

I never said we wanted to be like Canary Wharf Rus. I'm just saying people had their doubts about the regeneration of the run down docks but whatever one thinks about the architecture, you can't deny the success of the project. Hopefully, when you are fully qualified you'll get lots of successful projects but don't think for one minute they will all be to your taste.

I never said you did want it to be like Canary wharf mate....., just that the two are so far apart, people having there doubts is thee only comparison you could make.! Also, I don't really mind the architecture either, its the planning of the place and, unfortunately and unavoidable, the security of the place make it a dead place to work. So awful and quiet.

Stop going off on a tangent anyway and making me lose my point.... Trafford is in Manchester, and you live in saudi....... SSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh........!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

redrus

Trafford is in Manchester, and you live in saudi....... SSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh........!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

One out of two ain't bad mate. Where do you live again laugh.png

"Where ever I lay my hat, that's my home".......

(in a Paul Young stylee)

Shit, I'm showing my age now too........ (mind you, that's not an issue for me in here).....clap2.gif

redrus

• Like 2

Trafford is in Manchester, and you live in saudi....... SSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh........!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

One out of two ain't bad mate. Where do you live again laugh.png

"Where ever I lay my hat, that's my home".......

(in a Paul Young stylee)

Shit, I'm showing my age now too........ (mind you, that's not an issue for me in here).....clap2.gif

redrus

Chelsea thread for old gits! biggrin.png

• Like 2

Whilst we are talking about Games. Has Game of Thrones Season 3 started in the UK yet? Starts here on April 1st. Can't wait. Last year it was a toss up between Spartacus and Game of Thrones with Boardwalk Empire coming in at third.

And to keep it on topic. It was watching those that kept me going through the international breaks tongue.png

Man city thread is now movie week......sums it all up really!! biggrin.png

Old Trafford has always been the hub of business in Manchester and we have now taken that over to a new level,you only have to go and do the tour of the trophy rooms(yes i said roomz! and see how many people go everyday compaired tolittle cidys cupboard.

Twenty Times!!!!! clap2.gif

Hey Mr B, did you see that stunner that Balotelli scored for Italy yesterday........what a player! sorry.gif

I thought I'd bring my question here re who would you sign rather than keep it on the Liverpool thread?

You did mention Bale (good choice) with a proviso and gave a well formulated description of the team you want.

I didn't however see the names of the 2 other players you would sign?

Go on stick your neck out.biggrin.png

Hey Mr B, did you see that stunner that Balotelli scored for Italy yesterday........what a player! sorry.gif

Yeah, it was a belter. He's also scored 7 I think, in six games for Milan. Me and jack both knew he had the potential. wink.png

So, what WAS the problem?

I thought I'd bring my question here re who would you sign rather than keep it on the Liverpool thread?

You did mention Bale (good choice) with a proviso and gave a well formulated description of the team you want.

I didn't however see the names of the 2 other players you would sign?

Go on stick your neck out.biggrin.png

Only 2? I could rattle off loadsbiggrin.png

I agree with jellydog and would love Falcao but there's so much speculation around him at the moment, who knows what'll happen.

Edin Cavani would be another but with a rumoured price tag of 60mil, it's too much IMO.

That's the strikers.

As for midfield. It may surprise you but I'd have Ronaldo. Would he come to City? Doubt it very much but I do like the arrogant git. Actually I've met him in person and he's a nice lad.

We have also been linked with that Armenian from Shaktar Donesk. Don't really know much about him apart from he's supposed to be quite a prolific goal scorer for a midfielder.

There. That's all your getting from me tongue.png

Yeah, it was a belter. He's also scored 7 I think, in six games for Milan. Me and jack both knew he had the potential. wink.png

So, what WAS the problem?

I think the english media.

Oh and he's a nut case. biggrin.png