Manchester City

mrbojangles

Haha who does he think he's kidding?

smile.png

Sent from my SM-G900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Now Chiccy, why keep using that same ol' knife when you know the blade has gotten dull.biggrin.png

You might try and gloss over it mate but that doesn't mean I have to.

coffee1.gif

Man City will probably operate within FFP in future and continue to develop. Not a problem for them. They've done the hard bit already getting to the top.

Haha who does he think he's kidding?

smile.png

Now Chiccy, why keep using that same ol' knife when you know the blade has gotten dull.biggrin.png

Take no notice of Chicog mate. He has a chip on his shoulder or a bee in his bonnet and it ain't gonna change.

He's a well balanced bloke.......a chip on both shoulders.biggrin.png

Just fighting for truth and justice wink.png

Edited by mrbojangles
Fixed quote
  • Like 1

" He's a well balanced bloke.......a chip on both shoulders."

smile.png

Russian on the left, Arab on the right.

Caught in heavy crossfire, with the irritating mosquito of Spurs biting his @rse.

On me 'ead Mesut, let's play footie. We're gonna spend 100mil to help you.

thumbsup.gif

It'll all blow over and Yaya will be back. He's not happy unless he can have a senseless fit about something from time to time. I like Yaya but he's one of those guys who goes looking for disrespect wherever he can find it. He should be happy playing for an organization that is intent on winning trophies and not stuck somewhere with a Dim Sherwood type as manager.coffee1.gif

But he is disrespecting the fans, mate.

He is getting 220K per week..... complaining about a birthday cake?????

He was hardly born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He should remember where he comes from.... most people would be happy to receive a cup cake 10yrs late... he should think about that... ungrateful pr!ck!! Most City fans are working class people it wont go down well, this!!

For me he has overstepped the mark. He owes the players, the club and the fans a big apology.

twas only a matter of time....so here you gobiggrin.png

It'll all blow over and Yaya will be back. He's not happy unless he can have a senseless fit about something from time to time. I like Yaya but he's one of those guys who goes looking for disrespect wherever he can find it. He should be happy playing for an organization that is intent on winning trophies and not stuck somewhere with a Dim Sherwood type as manager.coffee1.gif

But he is disrespecting the fans, mate.

He is getting 220K per week..... complaining about a birthday cake?????

He was hardly born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He should remember where he comes from.... most people would be happy to receive a cup cake 10yrs late... he should think about that... ungrateful pr!ck!! Most City fans are working class people it wont go down well, this!!

For me he has overstepped the mark. He owes the players, the club and the fans a big apology.

Now you know why I despise players in the Premier League so much. It's not enough that he's getting 200 grand a week for kicking a ball about, oh no! He wants people to go down on their knees and worship at his altar.

Now you know why I despise players in the Premier League so much.

Bit harsh to tar all prem league players with the same brush Oldgit. There are shed loads of loyal and top professional players who don't act in this way.

If Yaya really has been acting like a spoilt brat, no matter how good he is on the pitch, I don't mind seeing the back of him. He is going to get ridiculed by away fans at all matches now. What a Muppet, although I dare say his agent is probably behind all this.

• Like 1

Sorry if this has been done.........

post-16343-0-12017100-1400681529_thumb.j
There are some online saying that this is the Arabs fault and that they should treat Citys players better, Yaya was so instrumental in wining them the league that a cake was the least they should have provided... :o
redrus

Bit harsh to tar all prem league players with the same brush Oldgit. There are shed loads of loyal and top professional players who don't act in this way.

If Yaya really has been acting like a spoilt brat, no matter how good he is on the pitch, I don't mind seeing the back of him. He is going to get ridiculed by away fans at all matches now. What a Muppet, although I dare say his agent is probably behind all this.

In accord with the agent angle MrB, though Yaya had to sign off on the madness. I still think its a tempest in a teapot, but an ugly teapot and not much tempest.

In accord with the agent angle MrB, though Yaya had to sign off on the madness. I still think its a tempest in a teapot, but an ugly teapot and not much tempest.

It's all speculation of course but he's 31 now and his agent needs one more big money deal. If that is what's behind it, he could have chosen a better exit strategy.

• Like 1

It's all speculation of course but he's 31 now and his agent needs one more big money deal. If that is what's behind it, he could have chosen a better exit strategy.

At 31 where is he going to go where his wages will be much more than now ? He must be making a birthday present to his agent !thumbsup.gif

My question is if City want to keep him ,will they be able/willing to go the same way as LFC did with Suarez?

Matt le Tissier has already suggested making him train with the kids,is Yaya better than that?rolleyes.gif

My question is if City want to keep him ,will they be able/willing to go the same way as LFC did with Suarez?

Matt le Tissier has already suggested making him train with the kids,is Yaya better than that?rolleyes.gif

Yaya is a man among boys most of the time now ! Having him train with the kids would be like turning a rogue elephant loose in a kindygarden !w00t.gif

• Like 1

Yaya is a man among boys most of the time now ! Having him train with the kids would be like turning a rogue elephant loose in a kindygarden !w00t.gif

Man among boys ? 4fs he's just thrown all his prams out of the toy box over a birthday cake .> w00t.gif <

I hope he stays cos the ribbing he gets from the terraces will be brilliant. laugh.png

• Like 1

I hope he stays cos the ribbing he gets from the terraces will be brilliant. laugh.png

Yeah he will and loads of it. However, Yaya is capable of shutting up most opposition fans when he pulls one out of the top drawer thumbsup.gif

You & Jellydog are worse than P45.whistling.gif

• Like 1

In my eyes he is finished!!

I dont care how good he is. I will always cheer him on in the shirt, but I will never respect him as a man or a footballer.

First of all he starts saying a couple of weeks ago, that he doesnt get the respect he should as a footballer, because he is from Africa!!!!!blink.png

That follows on from about a year ago, when he was going on about the club not respecting him... ( shortly followed by an improved contract for 4 yrsrolleyes.gif )

Now the club and players are disrespecting him for not shaking his hand and giving him a cake and a card!!! &lt;deleted&gt;!!!!

Yes, his agent is stirring the pot, but out of respect to the fans and the club, who pay his wages, he should have come out and distanced himself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, instead he came out and said that his agent was RIGHT!!!!!

Classless tool!!

• Like 1

In my eyes he is finished!!

I dont care how good he is. I will always cheer him on in the shirt, but I will never respect him as a man or a footballer.

First of all he starts saying a couple of weeks ago, that he doesnt get the respect he should as a footballer, because he is from Africa!!!!!blink.png

That follows on from about a year ago, when he was going on about the club not respecting him... ( shortly followed by an improved contract for 4 yrsrolleyes.gif )

Now the club and players are disrespecting him for not shaking his hand and giving him a cake and a card!!! <deleted>!!!!

Yes, his agent is stirring the pot, but out of respect to the fans and the club, who pay his wages, he should have come out and distanced himself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, instead he came out and said that his agent was RIGHT!!!!!

Classless tool!!

The possibility exists that You are the classless tool, not Toure.

But that isn't consistent with what you have posted previously, is it jellydog.

McDonalds burgers are not halal. Not even the kiddie ones.

( My guess is Toure don't like the the Arabs with the big cake.)

smile.png

Yeah he will and loads of it. However, Yaya is capable of shutting up most opposition fans when he pulls one out of the top drawer thumbsup.gif

Yep.

That's what he does.

thumbsup.gif

World class.

You & Jellydog are worse than P45.whistling.gif

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif

• Like 1

Man among boys ? 4fs he's just thrown all his prams out of the toy box over a birthday cake .> w00t.gif <

"I hope he stays cos the ribbing he gets from the terraces will be brilliant."

if oppostion fans throw birthday cake at him will he cry "racism" of pick it up and eat it?