Manchester City

mrbojangles

Remember you have the added distraction of the FA cup.

Clutching at straws with this comment. A welcome distraction at Wembley from the pressures of the run in. Against the Premiership's worst team. We're looking forward to this one.

Meanwhile Ancelotti feels the weight of expectation at Eastlands. :D

I would love to say 'good point', except that Ancelloti is Chelsea manager!

You are not BKKJames in disguise are you?? :)

plot -- lost--- delirious-- spurs fans--- redknapp-- , :D:D:D , nuff said

Remember you have the added distraction of the FA cup.

Clutching at straws with this comment. A welcome distraction at Wembley from the pressures of the run in. Against the Premiership's worst team. We're looking forward to this one.

Meanwhile Ancelotti feels the weight of expectation at Eastlands. :D

I would love to say 'good point', except that Ancelloti is Chelsea manager!

You are not BKKJames in disguise are you?? :D

So early in the weekend..... :)

LOL !!!

Watching Mancini lose it on the touchline the other day reminded me of Keegan's sky interview a few years ago. Seeing the pressure he is feeling will add a greater buden on the City players :D

Regardless of the result tonight,25 minutes has gone as I write, it is a complete mistake to have De Jong and Viera in the same starting 11, particularly at home!!!! Viera has treacle in his boots, and is clearlt nowhere near the player he was!! I dont know what Mancini sees in him?? Not sure why Bellamy isnt playing??

Regardless of the result tonight,25 minutes has gone as I write, it is a complete mistake to have De Jong and Viera in the same starting 11, particularly at home!!!! Viera has treacle in his boots, and is clearlt nowhere near the player he was!! I dont know what Mancini sees in him?? Not sure why Bellamy isnt playing??

I'm enjoying it so far...

Half-Time.

Viera is an embarrassment!!! He should NOT be playing.

He should be subbed, bring on Barry. Alternatively bring on Onuoha at RB and put Zabaleta in midfield. Anyone but Viera.

Bellamy should come on as well, take off Johnson.

The game is there to be won, but there is just no creativity!!

Its great!!!......... if you are suffering from insomnia :)

Its great!!!......... if you are suffering from insomnia :)

Mancini has to change things around at half time and go for it...nothing to lose really. Although 45 minutes of boredom would suit me fine.

Its great!!!......... if you are suffering from insomnia :D

Mancini has to change things around at half time and go for it...nothing to lose really. Although 45 minutes of boredom would suit me fine.

:)

He probably wont though, not for another 15 minutes. Hope I am wrong!!

Well you got your wish although I thought Vieira would be coming off if anyone.

I really would like to know anybody who thinks Viera can offer anything on a football pitch. He really is <deleted> Sh!te

He should be off now time for you to attack against the 10

Well you got your wish although I thought Vieira would be coming off if anyone.

I really would like to know anybody who thinks Viera can offer anything on a football pitch. He really is <deleted> Sh!te

He should be off now time for you to attack against the 10

Magnificent pass by Viera!! :)

Even a broken watch is right twice a day!!

Well you two were having a nice little chin wag :D

Sorry to break it up boys but Tevez, is just pure class.

Agree about Vierra but disagree with you about Johnson. though Jack.

The nice thing Boj, is that Tevez learned it all at UTD. :)

correct james WEST HAM UTD :D

correct james WEST HAM UTD :D

chai, same like the other players on our team with a West Ham pedigree. Now who are they?

As Imola say West Ham United. He couldn't have learned it at Man United, Fergusson hardly played him :D

Well you two were having a nice little chin wag :)

You misunderstand BJ.

I like Johnson..... great little player.

But the first half both him and SWP were ineffective. Bellamy had to be introduced for either of them.

2nd half Bellamy was inspirational, and Johnson played much better too.

Viera ia a waste of space. He played 1 pass over 10 yards accurately, all night (admittedly it led to the goal). He continues to mistime tackles, a yard too slow, and spraying misplaced passes all over the place!!!!

But the result is what matters, and even though on paper we should have won, Wigan have been a bogey team for us over the years.

Onto Europe we roll!!!!!

Well you two were having a nice little chin wag :)

You misunderstand BJ.

I like Johnson..... great little player.

But the first half both him and SWP were ineffective. Bellamy had to be introduced for either of them.

2nd half Bellamy was inspirational, and Johnson played much better too.

Sorry jack, i did misunderstand you. I really like Johnson ut your right he wasn't very effective down the left.

Here you go Jack. Mancini confirms our thoughts. From skysports:-

Mancini unimpressed with Vieira

Frenchman told that he needs to address his form

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has told Patrick Vieira that he needs to address his form in the wake of his unimpressive display against Wigan.

The former Arsenal midfielder looked tired and was off the pace in his UEFA Champions League-chasing side's 3-0 victory over the Latics on Monday.

Vieira had been recalled against Wigan in order to allow Gareth Barry time to rest, but Mancini was not pleased with the performance of a player who he signed in the winter transfer window with a view to adding experience to his squad.

City's manager has now called for the 33-year-old to make progress in his performances as his side pursue a spot in the top four of the Premier League.

"Patrick could improve," Mancini told the Manchester Evening News as he plans for Saturday's trip to Burnley.

"Patrick could be an important player in the final weeks of the season. He didn't play against Everton because I wanted him against Wigan."

Pablo Zabaleta received a yellow card, his 10th of the season, against Wigan and will now be suspended for the match against Burnley and the following week's meeting with Birmingham.

Nigel de Jong is also one booking away from a two-match suspension and Mancini has explained that was the reason why he selected Barry among his substitutes on Monday.

"I rested Gareth, ready for the next seven games," said Mancini.

"Pablo is banned for two games and Nigel is now in that same position. That is why it was important to rest Gareth.

"He has played a lot of football this season, so I wanted to give him a chance to recover."

Edited by mrbojangles

Great for all England fans with the news Wayne Rooney will be fit in time for the World Cup.

Even better news is he is targeting the game against City for his comeback.

I might send him a get well card! :)

Edited by smokie36

Great for all England fans with the news Wayne Rooney will be fit in time for the World Cup.

I might send him a get well card! :D

Dont worry!!!

There is absolutely no chance that he will be back for the Derby.

Take that to the bank :)

Dont worry!!!

Take that to the bank :D

Don't be rushing down the bookies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/8598520.stm :)

Dont worry!!!

Take that to the bank :D

Don't be rushing down the bookies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/8598520.stm :)

He wont play against City, I dont care what spin is being put on it!!! We will see. :D

Certainly helped with the goa; difference eh jack :D

I think now level on GD with Spurs, but we have scored more goals, which is worth an extra point :D

I always said Spurs would be coming to Eastlands, needing to win. Aint gonna happen!!!! :D

And if it hadnt been the fact we were playing on a fish pond for the whole of the second half, I swear we would have scored at least 10!! :)

Edited by JacknDanny