Manchester City

mrbojangles

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Bit tough on Smokie, Singhers, he seems ok for a Spurs fan..... but that is definitely Carmine on the left!! :cheesy:

Surely theres something important to do like handing out a parking ticket to be handed out or some driver to be nicked for doing 32 in a 30?

BTW, when you make your next marquee signing would it be possible to buy some attacking flowing football aswell? ;):)

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Thats it???

Thats your comeback? A reference to a job I used to do over 20yrs ago??? :cheesy:

Keep it up Lloyd, at least you are good entertainment value!!

Bit tough on Smokie, Singhers, he seems ok for a Spurs fan..... but that is definitely Carmine on the left!! :cheesy:

Surely theres something important to do like handing out a parking ticket to be handed out or some driver to be nicked for doing 32 in a 30?

BTW, when you make your next marquee signing would it be possible to buy some attacking flowing football aswell? ;):)

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Thats it???

Thats your comeback? A reference to a job I used to do over 20yrs ago??? :cheesy:

Your posts are as boring as your teams football :coffee1:

Bit tough on Smokie, Singhers, he seems ok for a Spurs fan..... but that is definitely Carmine on the left!!

:cheesy:

Thats it???

Your posts are as boring as your teams football :coffee1:

We have scored 33 goals and your lot have scored 30 and we have a GD of +17 to your +7, so I don't know how boring it must be to watch your lot then. Engage brain before thumping on the keyboard with your knuckles. :D

i thought blackpool was the better team in the 2nd half did not get to see the first so cannot comment but look city got the result same united did at wba that to me shows they are serious title contenders right now not just battling for 4th with spurs.

They're a tough side Blackpool and push forward. We should have had them dead and buried in the first half but Tevez didn't put away half a dozen chances (including a penalty). Still, like you say we ground out a result and that's what matters if you want to try and finish in the top 4.

Well let me see...now that i've engaged my brain i have a question for you to ask ANY football fan you like. "Which of our respective teams do you think plays the best attacking flowing football?" You'll get the same answer everytime and it wont be a thumbs up for Citys "Mancini football" that is harsh on the eye to say the least. Nice stats though.

i honestly think that if we buy a top striker we will finish well above you so goal difference for me is not important. We will still probably finish above you without a purchase, but, i think you will make top four. You won't be an advertisement for the beautiful game but fortunately i don't have to watch you week in week out. :lol:

Well let me see...now that i've engaged my brain i have a question for you to ask ANY football fan you like. "Which of our respective teams do you think plays the best attacking flowing football?" You'll get the same answer everytime and it wont be a thumbs up for Citys "Mancini football" that is harsh on the eye to say the least. Nice stats though.

I'd agree that at the start of the season we were playing a lot of defensive football. But give us a break, we almost have a brand new team and Mancini (correctly in my mind) wanted to get the defence to gel first. Over the last 6 or 7 weeks though, our midfield and forwards have been gelling together and we have been playing some lovely attacking football.

i honestly think that if we buy a top striker we will finish well above you so goal difference for me is not important. We will still probably finish above you without a purchase, but, i think you will make top four.

How do I bookmark this post :D You slagged off jack for saying the same thing about City :lol:

I'd agree that at the start of the season we were playing a lot of defensive football. But give us a break, we almost have a brand new team and Mancini (correctly in my mind) wanted to get the defence to gel first. Over the last 6 or 7 weeks though, our midfield and forwards have been gelling together and we have been playing some lovely attacking football.

i honestly think that if we buy a top striker we will finish well above you so goal difference for me is not important. We will still probably finish above you without a purchase, but, i think you will make top four.

How do I bookmark this post :D You slagged off jack for saying the same thing about City :lol:

Get with the programme mate, that statement was for Jack and Jack alone cos i knew i'd get a bite. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to City's game with the Arse should be a great encounter,i think the Arse are going to shade it though but if City get a win it could turn into a battle of Manchester for the title now that would be fun...

Cue the Spurs lot.....

Looking forward to City's game with the Arse should be a great encounter,i think the Arse are going to shade it though but if City get a win it could turn into a battle of Manchester for the title now that would be fun...

Cue the Spurs lot.....

Thats right Red....<deleted> to you. :lol:

Well how much would Gareth Bale be worth now do you reckon? :D

I rate him VERY highly.

And before you start no he's not for sale etc etc.....!

EVERYONE has a price :D

I missed this post. How dare you suggest we would sell Gareth.

When he has finished playing for us, we won't sell him, we will set him free, back to his natural habitat.

Edited by carmine

I rate him VERY highly.

When he has finished playing for us, we won't sell him, we will set him free, back to his natural habitat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I rate him VERY highly.

:lol:

Arsenal mob causing problems for City

Seems to be every day now something going down at Carrington! Mancini defo has is work cut out to keep this lot happy.

Storm in a tea cup. Adebayor is a gonna anyways.

Just what i was thinking. It'll just speed up his departure thats all.

Yep. We are without Balotelli and Silva tonight but he still won't get the nod.

Again, much a do about noithing, same as Boateng & Balotelli..

Them 2 are old Buddies, i'd love to see the fight at my Gaff but we won't..

I'm all for Training Ground bust up's, it's when there isn't any that you should worry & they seem to be doing ok anyway by the looks of teh table..

Arsenal mob causing problems for City

Seems to be every day now something going down at Carrington! Mancini defo has is work cut out to keep this lot happy.

Storm in a tea cup. Adebayor is a gonna anyways.

Just what i was thinking. It'll just speed up his departure thats all.

Yep. We are without Balotelli and Silva tonight but he still won't get the nod.

Thats a big loss those two,how do you reckon you will go tonight i can see this being a draw.

what are the odds on a nil nil?

No way this game will be 0-0 so should be good odds,i reckon 2-2 as arsenal are good in attack at the back are weak, city strong in defence a bit lightwieght upfront but are the form team away.

Should be a cracking game.

Just seen Mancini on the Beeb trying to psyche us out with praise (seemingly of the non-faint variety). 'I like Arsenal because they play football'. Makes more sense when you hear him say it than it does on paper.

Definitely more than 3 goals tonight. Excellent news about no Silva and no Balotelli, but if the little Argie is in the mood (I'm assuming he is playing) that's a couple of goals starter for City and its only a question of whether we can get a decent tally against the best organised defense of the moment. A loss would be hard to bear for either side but a draw would not be terminal for either side given the way United are still relying on DNA rather than class. My best guess is 2-2.

If I was Mancini I would give Adebayor a run out - he might actually try against us and act as a bit of a distraction/wild card. Remember his maniacal dash to the Arsenal fans end during the tie at Man C last season? A classic of passion and poison in football)

I doff my cap mate city's 10 man defence held out.

To all football fans, i can only apologise for our display last night. It was truly embarrassing to watch my team perform in that mannr. We didn't deserve to come away with anything but the only happiness i have from last night is we stole a point.