Manchester City

mrbojangles

Just to think, they really have got a MASSIVE game at wembley now....when they lose it they will have "clicked" another year!

Oh i forgot they spent all that money to qualify for the Champions League,so it will be ok! won''t it? :lol:

Just to think, they really have got a MASSIVE game at wembley now....when they lose it they will have "clicked" another year!

Oh i forgot they spent all that money to qualify for the Champions League,so it will be ok! won''t it? :lol:

Remember last year at eastlands cos I do! :lol:

Dont forget to congratulate the Scousers on a fantastic performance last night as well. :lol:

Almost forgot aye...a clean sheet apparently Reina was delighted...:whistling:

"I'm goin on a summer holiday...." B)

edit to add! "no more workin for this two bob crew...."

Edited by smokie36

Anyhow, you keep harping on about out of towners supporting United and correct me if I am wrong but I thought you come from Rochdale, so why are you supporting little City eh.

OK I'll correct you. No, I don't come from Rochdale, we just moved there 20+ years ago and I used to go to watch them sometimes if City were away.

Good win for Cidy that last night! :whistling:

Yes indeed. Thanks very much MrRed, especially when you consider that we were down to 10 men after 36 minutes because of Ballotelli's stupidity. Unfortunately it was not enough to overturn their first leg advantage and we are now out of the competition.

Good win for Cidy that last night! :whistling:

Yes indeed. Thanks very much MrRed, especially when you consider that we were down to 10 men after 36 minutes because of Ballotelli's stupidity. Unfortunately it was not enough to overturn their first leg advantage and we are now out of the competition.

Pity. Poor night for English Premier League football reputation. About to be made worse when 2 of the 3 remaining contenders fall at the next hurdle of the Champions League? Not sure which yet until I see the draw, but my earlier prediction was only Man U left in semis.

Reflection of dip in quality of players - too much money being spent on average attacking players; not enough good defenders around (Kompany and Vidic excepted) or injured (Vermaelen, Alex) ; too much money given to players who think they are therefore God's gift to humanity; the list is endless.

Edited by SantiSuk

Anyhow, you keep harping on about out of towners supporting United and correct me if I am wrong but I thought you come from Rochdale, so why are you supporting little City eh.

OK I'll correct you. No, I don't come from Rochdale, we just moved there 20+ years ago and I used to go to watch them sometimes if City were away.

Thanks for correcting me MR Bo,

Where are you from then? :rolleyes:

Come on lads give the berties a break. After all, little city are going to wembleyyyyyyyyy and are not used to being so close to a trophy, so you can understand their giddiness :D

Carlos Tevez will be at the front of the bus

cos he is the only little f....

who knows the way

:whistling:

Come on lads give the berties a break. After all, little city are going to wembleyyyyyyyyy and are not used to being so close to a trophy, so you can understand their giddiness :D

who knows the way

Dear me another non Manchester rag

:lol:

who knows the way

Dear me another non Manchester rag

another non Machester Rag :lol::lol::lol: Nice one cha cha cha

Actually I come from North Manchester where believe it or not, is full of reds. The thing is with you bitters is you have nothing better to say other than no utd come from manchester and Manchster is blue <deleted>. Oh and city are a massive club. :lol:

The thing is with you bitters is you have nothing better to say other than no utd come from manchester and Manchster is blue <deleted>. Oh and city are a massive club. :lol:

The thing with you RAG's is, you have nothing better to do than to come on the City thread trying to wind us up. Or are you secretly becoming a blue, because you haven't posted amything, not a jot, in the United thread since September last year. ;)

The thing is with you bitters is you have nothing better to say other than no utd come from manchester and Manchster is blue <deleted>. Oh and city are a massive club. :lol:

The thing with you RAG's is, you have nothing better to do than to come on the City thread trying to wind us up. Or are you secretly becoming a blue, because you haven't posted amything, not a jot, in the United thread since September last year. ;)

You must remember that rags are just glory hunters. He will be a blue when we dominate the English & EURO comps. He dosen't come from any North Manchester that I come from .Unless he is talking about the sad shits that sit in the pub all day saying they couldn't go to the match because they couldn't get a ticket.

They would get lost if they tried to find Owed Twatford . Lets not forget how they defaced a memorial to the Munich Dead . That is the low life that is a RAG

You must remember that rags are just glory hunters. He will be a blue when we dominate the English & EURO comps. He dosen't come from any North Manchester that I come from .Unless he is talking about the sad shits that sit in the pub all day saying they couldn't go to the match because they couldn't get a ticket.

They would get lost if they tried to find Owed Twatford . Lets not forget how they defaced a memorial to the Munich Dead . That is the low life that is a RAG

dont be bitter :lol:

It won't be long before we are in the top 4 of Europe

We'll see but I think you're being wildly optimistic.

After all the money Chelsea have spent, not even the staunchest Chelsea fan would claim they are in the top 4 of Europe.

It's not going to happen for Manchester City this season or probably next season unless they can hang on to 3rd/4th.

Already some of the 'superstars' City have bought have been found badly wanting and they must realise that you need to build a team and not go out and buy one.

I'm surprised that City haven't learned from Chelsea's mistakes. Instead they seem to be making the exactly the same ones.

It won't be long before we are in the top 4 of Europe

We'll see but I think you're being wildly optimistic.

After all the money Chelsea have spent, not even the staunchest Chelsea fan would claim they are in the top 4 of Europe.

It's not going to happen for Manchester City this season or probably next season unless they can hang on to 3rd/4th.

Already some of the 'superstars' City have bought have been found badly wanting and they must realise that you need to build a team and not go out and buy one.

I'm surprised that City haven't learned from Chelsea's mistakes. Instead they seem to be making the exactly the same ones.

Alot of truth in that post HD.

However, we blue half are world famous for our optimism :D

Well at least you know its a wind up MR BO. I am baffled that you know the last time I posted on the utd thread, even I didn't know. I have been busy bringing another little rag, glory hunter into the world. I just hope he can be like his glory hunting dad who must have been tripping all those years ago when he thought he had a season ticket (even in the 80s cha cha when we were pretty shit) for 17 years, travelled all over the UK and went to Wembley numerous times and followed the rags round Europe until he came to Thailand.

cha cha, that is rich coming from a blue to say anything about munich, dont you think eh. even to this day your lot still sing about it. So, which part of North Manchester are you from then cha cha.You may be right about the pubs cos i have been away from the uk for years but when i left, it was full of match going reds. Yes, most successful clubs have glory hunters but Utd had the best attendences even when we were shit all those years ago,so go figure.

Well at least you know its a wind up MR BO. I am baffled that you know the last time I posted on the utd thread, even I didn't know.

It's really easy. I knew you hadn't posted for ages and then thought why are you posting in here. So you just go to your content and look at your history of posts. Takes about 15 seconds.

I have been busy bringing another little rag, glory hunter into the world.

Good luck with the little one. My Daughter was 2 days old when I took her on a shopping trip to the City store at the ground. I figured if I've suffered all these years, she can too :D

Well at least you know its a wind up MR BO. I am baffled that you know the last time I posted on the utd thread, even I didn't know. I have been busy bringing another little rag, glory hunter into the world. I just hope he can be like his glory hunting dad who must have been tripping all those years ago when he thought he had a season ticket (even in the 80s cha cha when we were pretty shit) for 17 years, travelled all over the UK and went to Wembley numerous times and followed the rags round Europe until he came to Thailand.

cha cha, that is rich coming from a blue to say anything about munich, dont you think eh. even to this day your lot still sing about it. So, which part of North Manchester are you from then cha cha.You may be right about the pubs cos i have been away from the uk for years but when i left, it was full of match going reds. Yes, most successful clubs have glory hunters but Utd had the best attendences even when we were shit all those years ago,so go figure.

There is a big big difference concerning Munich & that is that manure milk it year in year out. Go back as long as you want there has never been many manyoo fans traveling down Rochdale RD , Oldham RD or Ashton New & Old roads .

I have supported City since 1963 & have never witnessed Manyoo fans going to the match from North Manchester . As to where I come from . Ancoats, Bradford, Cheetham Hill Langley, Harpurhey, Moston & New Moston are all places I have Roots.

''I have supported City since 1963 & have never witnessed Manyoo fans going to the match from North Manchester''

That is probably the most fuc_kwitted thing I;ve read here.

I'm sorry mate but you are an embarrassment to City fans. You are the embodiment of a 'bitter' you sad buffoon.

''I have supported City since 1963 & have never witnessed Manyoo fans going to the match from North Manchester''

That is probably the most fuc_kwitted thing I;ve read here.

I'm sorry mate but you are an embarrassment to City fans. You are the embodiment of a 'bitter' you sad buffoon.

Well said mate he sounds like a retarded 14 year old kid with his posts!

As for the no united fans from manchester they even had a 9 page thread on there own website dispelling this myth.