Manchester City

mrbojangles

Mancini complaining that he hasn't enough depth in his squad. :blink: Sympathy anyone? :whistling:

He's avin a larf! laugh.gif

Unfortunately we could on;y get it on Abu Dhabi Sports 4 and it was in Arabic and it didn't show the post match interview. But I have seen it since and to be fair he wasn't saying he hadn't got enough depth in his squad. Depth was never mentioned. He just said he had no choice for a change in midfield because De Jong and Milner are both injured.

You could always change your formation around a bit to accommodate that. Its a fairly ridiculous statement to make though...

I really hope so....all rivalry aside i hope Hargreaves comes good for you,any footballer that said he will play for free and posts his fitness regime on you tube to get a job deserves some credit.

Also will be interesting how Kolo comes back he is a quality player who when fit i think will be in the defence ahead of Lescott.

Well done today.

We gave you a game, but I couldn't help thinking as I watched, that we were battlers and you had (stratospherically expensive) class and skill all over the field.

I don't think many outside Man United and maybe Chelsea will come away with all the points from the "Eastlands' Stadium this season. Most teams will be lucky to get even the one point, which is what my best case was for Everton.

Well done today.

We gave you a game, but I couldn't help thinking as I watched, that we were battlers and you had (stratospherically expensive) class and skill all over the field.

I don't think many outside Man United and maybe Chelsea will come away with all the points from the "Eastlands' Stadium this season. Most teams will be lucky to get even the one point, which is what my best case was for Everton.

Cheers Sc.

You came with an excellent gameplan and it was upto us to try and break you down. I would imagine we will have a lot of games like that this season at home. It's down to our guys to battle away and not lose patience.

Hallo City fans,

tonight the match in the Champions League against mighty Bayern Muenchen (Bavaria Munich). Munich has not conceded any goal in their last 5 domestic matches and defeated FC Villareal 2 : 0 in the Champions League.

I am sure it will be an interesting match to see Ribery, maybe Robben on the one side and Aguero and maybe Dzeko in the other team.

May the better team win.

Hallo City fans,

tonight the match in the Champions League against mighty Bayern Muenchen (Bavaria Munich). Munich has not conceded any goal in their last 5 domestic matches and defeated FC Villareal 2 : 0 in the Champions League.

I am sure it will be an interesting match to see Ribery, maybe Robben on the one side and Aguero and maybe Dzeko in the other team.

May the better team win.

Yeah its good to see Bayern improving once again. Should be an entertaining match.

Hallo City fans,

May the better team win.

Yeah its good to see Bayern improving once again. Should be an entertaining match.

Not gonna be easy for either team. Hopefully we'll go for it. Sooner lose going for it than lose playing defensively.

i really hope City's owners use there financial clout and stick that dwarf in the reserves. Unbelievable behaviour. Dzecko acted like a prize plum aswell. Well done again to Mancini for tearing a strip of him. What a buch of ego's he's having to deal with. :whistling:

IMO. Tevez should be told to play in the reserves. If he doesn't turn up (which he wouldn't), he doesn't get paid. At lkeast we'll save on his wages till the transfer window. Absolutely scandalous that was. No excuses.

He claims that he told Mancini he did'nt feel right to play. So i'm making the assumption that the little gobshite thinks that that makes it all right!!!

Funny, i seem to remember Modric saying the same thing regards his no show for us at Old Trafford this season.

Footballers, don't yer just love 'em

didn't tevez do something similar ahead of the fa cup semi against united last season? told the manager he wasn't fit to play?

I believe he did. Nice isn't it when you can get a five year contract worth 200k per week and reckon you can decide when you want to play and walk out on the contract when you want.

Remember when that pillock of a ceo/chairman of Real Madrid was barking on about poor pld Ronaldo being held to ranson by his contract at Utd?

It really is a completely different world these people live in to us, the fans of the sport.

just stop paying him. he doesn't want to work, he doesn't get paid. give his 200k a week to charity. what an incredible arsehol_e.

Perhaps now City fans see him for what he is. It's what we've all been saying for ages.

Players seem to be be able to get away with crapping on the team at City and the supporters finding excuses for their behaviour. Was exactly the same with Robhino. And we've seen signs of it from Balotteli. And now this from Deko and Tevez.

Good to see Mancini making a stand. Perhaps he's woken up. Finally.

I suspect the poison dwarf was infuriated when Mancini chose Balotelli as substitute in preference to him at the weekend. Must admit I was astonished that he left Tevez on the bench, given his match-winning skills and the lack of invention being shown by City.

Of course Mancini was vindicated by Balotelli's sublime match-winning strike which must have annoyed Tevez even more.

Nonetheless Tevez truly is a godawful individual who must surely have made himself unsaleable outside South America. I don't care how good a footballer you are sunshine - go crawl back under your rock. I hope City sue the ar$e of you for breach of contract.

Edited by SantiSuk

Nonetheless Tevez truly is a godawful individual who must surely have made himself unsaleable outside South America.

Nah i think plenty of European clubs will still have him, under the mistaken belief, just like City were when they took him on, that the problem wasn't so much with the player but more to do with the previous club.

And if you try and tell them otherwise, you simply get accused of being bitter. I wasn't bitter about Tevez leaving us. Unlike quite a lot of United fans, i wanted him gone (just like i wanted Ronaldo gone) and all this crap is precisely the reason.

City are in quite a unique position of being able to afford to make an example of him. For all football fans, i wish they would. But they won't. He'll get his way in the end. They always do. Somehow.

Remember when that pillock of a ceo/chairman of Real Madrid was barking on about poor pld Ronaldo being held to ranson by his contract at Utd?

Seem to recall Blatter weighing in also like the blundering <deleted> he is about Ronaldo being a slave.

Astonishing that the head of FIFA would think it appropriate to make comments on such a thing anyway.....but then ofcourse we are talking about Sepp Blatter.

Seem to recall Blatter weighing in also like the blundering <deleted> he is about Ronaldo being a slave.

Astonishing that the head of FIFA would think it appropriate to make comments on such a thing anyway.....but then ofcourse we are talking about Sepp Blatter.

Astonishing indeed but any chance to knock anything English with that lot.

there's nothing sepp could conceive of or do which would astonish me any more.