Manchester City

mrbojangles

rolleyes.gif I think you are well aware what i mean. The simple fact is that Utd being top does not reflect well on the rest of us. Sorry if that hits a nerve but you will find out soon enough when you actually have to play a decent CL team. You'll probably get hammered

In a way i agree with you. We are a very average team that on paper really does not have a right to be above a team like City with the squad that they have, or a team like Chelsea for that matter, and we have no right to be top of the league.... but we are... surely playing above yourselves is something to be admired? Easy to win when you have all the best players. There have been seasons when we have had all, if not most, of the best players. For the last few seasons at least, we haven't. And yet still we compete right at the top. Says something about the club. And of course the manager.

• Like 1

rolleyes.gif I think you are well aware what i mean. The simple fact is that Utd being top does not reflect well on the rest of us. Sorry if that hits a nerve but you will find out soon enough when you actually have to play a decent CL team. You'll probably get hammered

In a way i agree with you. We are a very average team that on paper really does not have a right to be above a team like City with the squad that they have, or a team like Chelsea for that matter, and we have no right to be top of the league.... but we are... surely playing above yourselves is something to be admired? Easy to win when you have all the best players. There have been seasons when we have had all, if not most, of the best players. For the last few seasons at least, we haven't. And yet still we compete right at the top. Says something about the club. And of course the manager.

I think its a tremendous effort by Utd to be top. No doubting that. And i don't really understand why Red threw that massive tantrum because i gave fair praise to you. I just don't think its a good reflection on the rest of us when a team so plagued by defensives injuries should be sitting top with a chance to go six points clear.

Thats no reason for Red to throw his toys out of the pram. Honestly, now Red. before jimbo. he's back one minute then throws a wobbly and goes off again into self imposed exile! And all because i tell it as i see it! You need to rally your lot on here Rix. they are turning into a load of slack jawed, limp wristed drama queens

Carmine........the Thaivisa voice of football you can trust!!!

I think its a tremendous effort by Utd to be top. No doubting that. And i don't really understand why Red threw that massive tantrum because i gave fair praise to you. I just don't think its a good reflection on the rest of us when a team so plagued by defensives injuries should be sitting top with a chance to go six points clear.

Thats no reason for Red to throw his toys out of the pram. Honestly, now Red. before jimbo. he's back one minute then throws a wobbly and goes off again into self imposed exile! And all because i tell it as i see it! You need to rally your lot on here Rix. they are turning into a load of slack jawed, limp wristed drama queens

You must have mistaken me for somebody else......I don't give a shit tongue.png

You must have mistaken me for somebody else......I don't give a shit tongue.png

Calm down Red...i feel a lot of anger in that post of yours. smile.png

All these city fans coming out of the woodwork, a few years ago when i went back to manchester spoke to some city fans and 2 cousins i have who are blues, they said they are bored with football don't watch no more and would not even talk about football, are now emailing me, saying how they are going to the derby and united will get flogged, funny how since 2007, they have discovered there love of football, and you call us glory hunters. i have respect for the city fans who was there when you went down a few divisions. but the ones that jacked it in but now are gloating piss me off.

All these city fans coming out of the woodwork, a few years ago when i went back to manchester spoke to some city fans and 2 cousins i have who are blues, they said they are bored with football don't watch no more and would not even talk about football, are now emailing me, saying how they are going to the derby and united will get flogged, funny how since 2007, they have discovered there love of football, and you call us glory hunters. i have respect for the city fans who was there when you went down a few divisions. but the ones that jacked it in but now are gloating piss me off.

So because 2 of your cousins and a couple of your mates "allegedley" stopped going and were bored, that amounts to "all these city fans coming out of the woodwork" laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Nev, on many occasions you have come on here and made accusations about City fans gloatring about this and that, even saying you have seen it on forums etc. We could all come out with that type of gossip but we don't because what is the point?

So because 2 of your cousins and a couple of your mates "allegedley" stopped going and were bored, that amounts to "all these city fans coming out of the woodwork" laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Nev, on many occasions you have come on here and made accusations about City fans gloatring about this and that, even saying you have seen it on forums etc. We could all come out with that type of gossip but we don't because what is the point?

Just relaying my thoughts, thats what a forum is for mate,as for the comments about city fans gloating, read any replies on the manchester evening news for start, united are finished blah blah blah, we will eclipse the 6-1 blah blah blah.

The point is it is bantertongue.png lighten up its derby day, not so long ago you lot dreaded this day, now we have no chance and no point us turning up is all we keep hearing.

Just relaying my thoughts, thats what a forum is for mate,as for the comments about city fans gloating, read any replies on the manchester evening news for start, united are finished blah blah blah, we will eclipse the 6-1 blah blah blah.

The point is it is bantertongue.png lighten up its derby day, not so long ago you lot dreaded this day, now we have no chance and no point us turning up is all we keep hearing.

I'm lightened up nev. I just don't understand your point in regurgitating what we would all agree is nonsence. For every piece of trash you quote from a City fan on another forum, or you know, I could quote the same amount that has been spouted from United fans. It would just end up being tit-for-tat and no real discussion going on between us lot. Just my view but carry on if you like.

As an aside, a mate of mine here in Saudi, who is a Red, didn't know what time kick off is today. Does that mean all United fans don't know what time kick off is or does it just mean he's a numpty !!

I'm lightened up nev. I just don't understand your point in regurgitating what we would all agree is nonsence. For every piece of trash you quote from a City fan on another forum, or you know, I could quote the same amount that has been spouted from United fans. It would just end up being tit-for-tat and no real discussion going on between us lot. Just my view but carry on if you like.

As an aside, a mate of mine here in Saudi, who is a Red, didn't know what time kick off is today. Does that mean all United fans don't know what time kick off is or does it just mean he's a numpty !!

Or does it mean your mate doesnt know the time of the kick off AND all United fans are numpties?laugh.png

Or does it mean your mate doesnt know the time of the kick off AND all United fans are numpties?laugh.png

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Actually jack, in fairness, he even irritates all the United lads here. He's forever coming out with nonsence and never knows their fixtures etc. They find him an embarrassment and keep asking him to support Wigan or Burnley cos he's from that way biggrin.png

mario's playing where he wants to. massive hole in front of city's defence. kompany goes off they get worse. mancini is not a good in-game manager. city need to up this but i can't see them not conceding again.

on a happier note, our lovely moderator jockstar is in good form, met him for a beer earlier on.

City morons strike again sore losers.

Goal disallowed which was onside, a def penalty turned down.

Should have been more, but a last minute winner makes up for last season.

1st time i have seen city this season they look very average.

Happy times being a red.

Goal disallowed which was onside, a def penalty turned down.

Should have been more, but a last minute winner makes up for last season.

I honestly don't know what match you were watching. The offside goal was indeed borderline but shed loads of wrong decisions went your way also. Both Aguero and Tevez were guilty of staying on their feet when most would have gone down under the tackles your lot made in the box. The free kick at the end for your 3rd goal was never a free kick. Also, look at the stats, we had more possesion and more shots on target. So don't start the " we should have had more" nonsense. You were lucky but congrats anyway.

Yep. Fortunately there has never been a United fan invade a pitch or make a fool of himself. Isn't football lucky that you are ever so upstanding.

Credit to Joe Hart for coming between Rio & the brain-dead moron who invaded the pitch.

Several of your players played well & I was taken by Tevez & Aguero's movement & interplay. Still can't understand why Mancini started with Balotelli and had to smile at one description of Balotelli as "a mystery trapped inside an enigma"

I'll just have a quiet brag this Monday morning...........clap2.gif

P.S I had a 2 -2 draw tipped (and I'm not bothered I got it wrong. laugh.png )

Edited to enter more smiles. biggrin.png .biggrin.png .biggrin.png .

Edited by LeungKen
  • Like 2

Its MARIO TIME!!!!

As I predicted, Balotelli starts with Aguero.

Come on Mario, show them Rags and make them eat their wordsthumbsup.gif

Unfortunately they pulled off the world class Mario, 50 minutes too late!

Looked a different side when he went off.

Its MARIO TIME!!!!

As I predicted, Balotelli starts with Aguero.

Come on Mario, show them Rags and make them eat their wordsthumbsup.gif

Unfortunately they pulled off the world class Mario, 50 minutes too late!

Looked a different side when he went off.

Agreed.

I honestly thought he was going to have a great game. Dead wrong though.

Tevez and Aguero link up far better and there was more fluidity once Tevez came on.

I think thats the end for Balotelli.

On the game, we lost a game that we shouldnt and didnt deserve to lose, immaterial what these red tinted spec Rags say.

On the coin throwing incident... there is no place for that in football. However, the gob sh!te Ferdinand didnt help matters and some would say he got what he deserved. I saw him and Neville do similar actions towards Liverpool fans a few years ago. It was totally uneccessary to wind up the opponents fans, but I guess its United we are talking about... they do what they want.

I think thats the end for Balotelli.

For City fans, I hope you're right and it will take pressure off Mancini to keep him and pick him.

To start the game preferring Balotelli to Tevez is a real mystery and personally, I don't think Mancini will be around too much longer.

Admittedly i am not a fan of Balotelli but i was sure it was a mistake to start with him. As to how big a mistake even i'm surprised. He let down his team mates and the trust put in him by his manager. Playing him was like fielding a team with ten men. Absolutely pathetic.

Although i turned over at 10.00 o'clock i thought City were a different side with the introduction of Tevez. I also think this is the end of Balotelli's City career.

If the authorities don't deal with this throwing of objects business a player will lose an eye. I do hope they focus on the perpetrators and not the club.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1