Manchester City

mrbojangles

Just wanted to mention while its my mind - how good has Milner been of late! Seems to of added a bit of guile to his game to compliment his power and drive.

Thought he was your stand out player against us the other day even though Aguero will get the praises.

smart player milner. proper footballer.

Just wanted to mention while its my mind - how good has Milner been of late! Seems to of added a bit of guile to his game to compliment his power and drive.

Thought he was your stand out player against us the other day even though Aguero will get the praises.

Couldn't agree more, he would be one of the first I would pencil in, not only for City but for England too. Strong, smart, skilful, terrific shot and crosser of the ball and he's a workhorse, you get 110% from him and if he goes down it's a good bet he's hurt.

Couldn't agree more, he would be one of the first I would pencil in, not only for City but for England too. Strong, smart, skilful, terrific shot and crosser of the ball and he's a workhorse, you get 110% from him and if he goes down it's a good bet he's hurt.

Hard worker at times, but for me, another player who having shown a bit of flair and panache early in his career, never seems to have developed into quite the player i expected... and as for his England career, of course far from being the only one, but a player who has never really performed for me. His miss with an open goal in front of him against France last year particularly sticks in the mind...

Almost too good to be true with both Yaya and Kompany back. I hope Kompany is not pushing to do more than he can.

Yeah, Vinny's one of those who will never sit it out if he thinks he can play. Sometimes it can do extended damage to the original injury but he's one of those who probably lies through his teeth to the club Doc insisting through griited teeth "no Doc, it doesn't hurt"

Almost too good to be true with both Yaya and Kompany back. I hope Kompany is not pushing to do more than he can.

Yeah, Vinny's one of those who will never sit it out if he thinks he can play. Sometimes it can do extended damage to the original injury but he's one of those who probably lies through his teeth to the club Doc insisting through griited teeth "no Doc, it doesn't hurt"

Is Jellydog one of them "New Blues" then?

He gave his reasons for supporting City already smokes. You're one of them "New Blues" aren't ya tongue.png

He gave his reasons for supporting City already smokes. You're one of them "New Blues" aren't ya tongue.png

Well i suppose I aint been to the ground either! clap2.gif

• Like 1

Fair question. First and foremost a Boca Juniors fan. Been following the EPL for about seven years. Flirted with a few clubs but now married to City. So, "new everything".thumbsup.gif

Fair question. First and foremost a Boca Juniors fan. Been following the EPL for about seven years. Flirted with a few clubs but now married to City. So, "new everything".thumbsup.gif

JCL tongue.png you will fit right in at city, there is a lot of jcl's now, it was not long ago they got a huge 3007 for a game against Mansfieldbiggrin.png

Thaksin did the same as you but he flirted with a few countries first then fell in love with City ...then divorced them quickly when he realized there was somebody more stupid willing to pay the ransom .....i suppose when Carlito moves on back to Boca you can change back eh Jelly? I do like Zaba though so respect when it is due. I love my Argentinian steaks Blue but that is it!

You do need reasons don't ya! laugh.png

Did City vote against the new spending restrictions?

105 Million Pounds

Points deduction...........biggrin.png

What about there ground breaking youth policy that they have been setting up,you would of thought they would of been happy with the new regulations with such a massive project going on at the wastelands wouldn't you?

I think we all support our teams due to reason Red. Mine was that my dad decided to make me suffer for eternity and my first ordeal match was at six months old. I know, I know, because I'm so young that makes me one of the "new blues" tongue.png

I think we all support our teams due to reason Red. Mine was that my dad decided to make me suffer for eternity and my first ordeal match was at six months old. I know, I know, because I'm so young that makes me one of the "new blues" tongue.png

Not at all i know you and Jack are blues through and through the newcomers are part of the success parcel as you well know....... you have taunted us about it for years,the thing is with your JCL'S is that i can see them becoming JGQ'S tongue.png or johnny gone quickly's very easily as you really do not have the presence to mix it at the top table! biggrin.png not the pedigree,nor the pulling power......to be frank even your own club supporters agree with the song...."we are not really here" capiche bitter? w00t.gif

• Like 1

Here's MrRed doing his favorite thing.beatdeadhorse.gifbiggrin.png

And hey, its Carlitos, not Carlito, and I once had a marketing idea for "Carlitoes". Big toes with the face of Carlitos. Worn by bikini clad lovelies at City home games. But, couldn't find many bikinis or lovelies, and soon thereafter couldn't find Carlitos eitherwhistling.gif .An off the wall Yank marketing idea down the drain.

• Like 1

And hey, its Carlitos, not Carlito, and I once had a marketing idea for "Carlitoes". Big toes with the face of Carlitos. Worn by bikini clad lovelies at City home games. But, couldn't find many bikinis or lovelies, and soon thereafter couldn't find Carlitos eitherwhistling.gif .An off the wall wank marketing idea down the drain.

Do you know when and where (and why)the affiliation with "Blue moon" became your anthem....and that is also to the lifelong Blues?

I will give you all a day or two wai2.gif

You saw me standing alone,

without a dream in my heart,

without a love of my own

And red, like many things of this nature, it's always hard to pin down exactly the first time it was sung. But most people believe it was first sung at Anfield in 89 and over that season it grew bigger and bigger and has stuck ever since.

And hey, its Carlitos, not Carlito, and I once had a marketing idea for "Carlitoes". Big toes with the face of Carlitos. Worn by bikini clad lovelies at City home games. But, couldn't find many bikinis or lovelies, and soon thereafter couldn't find Carlitos eitherwhistling.gif .An off the wall wank marketing idea down the drain.

Do you know when and where (and why)the affiliation with "Blue moon" became your anthem....and that is also to the lifelong Blues?

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/features/2011/march/blue-moon-significance

I am sure MR BJ remembers, as I do, the renditions of The Vikings chants back in the 70'sthumbsup.gif

It was first sung at Liverpool as a group and it was started by a very good mate of mine who is from Sale....the battle with City over the rights to use the song on the clubs merchandise was something he remembers with bitterness....basically he got ript by City and there marketing department.

He wanted a percentage of the profits on anything with the words "blue moon" on ....a long story but true.

It was first sung at Liverpool as a group and it was started by a very good mate of mine who is from Sale....the battle with City over the rights to use the song on the clubs merchandise was something he remembers with bitterness....basically he got ript by City and there marketing department.

He wanted a percentage of the profits on anything with the words "blue moon" on ....a long story but true.

Dont understand that, as the song is a very old song. City fans just adapted the song. Did your mate try and sue Jenny Agutter and the American werewolf?

It is true Jack.

It wasn't about the song in the end it was about the logo "blue moon"and how city would be using it on scarves and the like which they did do in the end....and it has been worth millions to them,the lad only wanted a small percentage but like i say he got nothing,i am not one for giving names out but he was a hard core blue and went to all the games,this saga started well before the "song" was sung regularly.

Unfortunately for your mate Red, there is a world-wide protection of artists material called copyright. The original artist or record label (if they sold it on) possess that copyright. To be fair, your mate didn't write the song and so he doesn't really have any right to a single jot. If legally bound to do so, City will be paying money to the said rightful legal owners of the copyright. Plagiarism doesn't usually get rewarded in the real world.

Don't know. Don't care. Lots of nice versions out there. I prefer the one by The Velvet Fog.wai2.gif

without a love of my own

And red, like many things of this nature, it's always hard to pin down exactly the first time it was sung. But most people believe it was first sung at Anfield in 89 and over that season it grew bigger and bigger and has stuck ever since.

without a love of my own

The only Blue Moon tonight is your arse getting battered biggrin.png

Edited by BangrakBob