Manchester City

mrbojangles

Horrible.

Thats the worst we have played for 2 and a half seasons.

Not one player came out of the game with any credit.

Something was wrong.

Either 1) Yaya brought some illicit drugs back with him, and they were all smoking it last night

or 2) They were genuinely ill, some sort of bug in the camp.

or 3) There was a huge arguement between some of the players and the manager prior to the game.

Tevez was not even on the subs bench, supposedly family problems? Or was that a smoke screen? I cant help thinking that something has happened over the last 48hrs. That performance was too bad to be true.

It was like a flash back to the Nineties!!

Horrible.

Something was wrong.

Either 1) Yaya brought some illicit drugs back with him, and they were all smoking it last night

or 3) There was a huge arguement between some of the players and the manager prior to the game.

Tevez was not even on the subs bench, supposedly family problems? Or was that a smoke screen? I cant help thinking that something has happened over the last 48hrs. That performance was too bad to be true.

Horrible.

Something was wrong.

Or you give credit to Southampton who out played you!! the same they out played us in the 2nd half, i am very impressed with the way Southampton play, refreshing to see a team that can hold the ball up and string passes together and not panic.

Can i get my 20 why always us T shirt out now it is getting dusty from last seasonlaugh.png

I don't think anyone will be able to throw a match this season like they did last for you to win the PL, AF is making sure this time, I predict MC will be 4th in the PL this year maybe even 5th

Funny, not seen you on here before?

City have a bad day and all of a sudden you come on making daft predictions???

This is the football forum, sunshine. You quoting AF, (when any football fan,, certainly United fan, would use SAF). Maybe your one of those wannabe reds from Surreylaugh.png

Horrible.

Something was wrong.

Horrible.

Something was wrong.

Or you give credit to Southampton who out played you!! the same they out played us in the 2nd half, i am very impressed with the way Southampton play, refreshing to see a team that can hold the ball up and string passes together and not panic.

Can i get my 20 why always us T shirt out now it is getting dusty from last seasonlaugh.png

Southampton played well, but did you see the game nev?

City really were awful. Any team would have looked like world beaters against city last night.

Thing is, the title was there for the taking, even more than last season, as United are pretty average themselves this year, apart from RVP. Its over for us for another year, except for the FA Cup

Horrible.

Something was wrong.

Horrible.

Something was wrong.

City really were awful. Any team would have looked like world beaters against city last night.

Thing is, the title was there for the taking, even more than last season, as United are pretty average themselves this year, apart from RVP. Its over for us for another year, except for the FA Cup

Of course it is there for the taking Jack ....just like every year ! this year we will take it thank you because we are the best team in the country wink.png whatever way you would like to wrap it up.....cheesy.gif give up have you????? whistling.gif

I saw the game and Saints stuck it up you like they did to us in the second half at Old Trafford,they made you look bad as well...some times you have to give credit to your opponents Jack wink.png

Edited by MrRed

Didn't see the game. Mancini says it was effectively 3 players against 11. Which 3 players performed for you and what the <deleted> was up with the other 8?

As for Tevez not even being on the bench? What the <deleted> is that all about? Crucial part of the season and he needs "family" time? How flakey is that?! Still, not like you didn't know that about him already.

Regards Mancini's long term prospects at the club, i think baring winning the title, he has to make sure you are only a couple of points off top. Any more than that, and i agree with others, he'll be out the door in a shot, with the Special One a shoe in. If you are in need of a silver-lining this morning, there's one for you.

Still, long way from over. If you can recover an 8 point deficit in 6 games, 9 points (if it stays that way after tonight) with 12 to go is still perfectly doable. Just don't be betting your mortgage on it...

This is the football forum, sunshine. You quoting AF, (when any football fan,, certainly United fan, would use SAF). Maybe your one of those wannabe reds from Surreylaugh.png

Or a new Blue from Argentina even laugh.png

Does he ever stop moaning ...................

Sir Alex Ferguson unhappy with Manchester United TV schedule

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson claims the television fixture schedule is harming Premier League sides' chances of success in Europe.

The one person i feel sorry for is his wife, poor old girl !!

See that Mancini was at it last night, moaning that they had players coming back on Friday and having to play on Saturday. If he is talking about the African players, not sure how the league could have possibly known when these players were coming back because obviously their return date was dependant on how far their country went in the competition. Or was he talking about some other players playing in friendlies?

Didn't see the game. Mancini says it was effectively 3 players against 11. Which 3 players performed for you and what the <deleted> was up with the other 8?

As for Tevez not even being on the bench? What the <deleted> is that all about? Crucial part of the season and he needs "family" time? How flakey is that?! Still, not like you didn't know that about him already.

Regards Mancini's long term prospects at the club, i think baring winning the title, he has to make sure you are only a couple of points off top. Any more than that, and i agree with others, he'll be out the door in a shot, with the Special One a shoe in. If you are in need of a silver-lining this morning, there's one for you.

Still, long way from over. If you can recover an 8 point deficit in 6 games, 9 points (if it stays that way after tonight) with 12 to go is still perfectly doable. Just don't be betting your mortgage on it...

I would love to know which 3 players he thought played well? I didnt see one.

Mathematically not impossible, but whereas last year we played well in most games, this year we have been decidedly average in most games..

Re Tevez, I have no clue what happened, short of a family drama, but that coupled with the way they played, my 6th sense tells me something was amiss yesterday, some drama that we are not aware of has unfolded!

Yes Southampton played well, credit to them. But in all honesty, I thought it was more about every one of Citys players, not turning up

very quiet in here - is something wrong

If you came in here more often you'd know what time we usually start posting due to where we live.

Horrible.

Something was wrong.

Personally, I think it's down to option 3 jack. I don't know what about but it can be the only explanation.

mrboj asked me to let you know he's had to go to bed early cos he's an early start in the morning....oh and he'll be working late tomorrow as well.

Out in the desert where there's no internet. laugh.png

I've never hidden in my life smokes. That was awful last night. Yes I'll give credit to Southampton but as jack say, it was more about us being dreadful

[/quote

Yes mate saw the game could not believe how bad you played, as mentioned i think there has been a rift in the dressing room and Mancini has lost the respect of the team, you only have to watch him on the touch line, his actions must make the team not want to play for him, a new manager is my nightmare for you lot, with the right manager you could dominate and Mancini is not the right one just my honest opinion.

Yes mate saw the game could not believe how bad you played, as mentioned i think there has been a rift in the dressing room and Mancini has lost the respect of the team, you only have to watch him on the touch line, his actions must make the team not want to play for him, a new manager is my nightmare for you lot, with the right manager you could dominate and Mancini is not the right one just my honest opinion.

Bourinho would have won City the league without needing goal difference last season. Mancini is the weak link in this team. Just pray he manages to hold on to his job.

Bourinho would have won City the league without needing goal difference last season. Mancini is the weak link in this team. Just pray he manages to hold on to his job.

He won't though will he! Dreadful performance and now the focus is more about holding onto second

He won't though will he! Dreadful performance and now the focus is more about holding onto second

No, not unless he can pull off a miracle like last season. Not inconceivable. They do have the players.... judging from what i hear about last night though, you wouldn't know it.

No, not unless he can pull off a miracle like last season. Not inconceivable. They do have the players.... judging from what i hear about last night though, you wouldn't know it.

I don't think he did pull off a miracle last season. Utd threw it away. I say this not meaning to take anything away from City but the Everton and Wigan games defined the season, not Mancini. Who would have thought Utd would have thrown those points away.

That said City played great football throughout the season and were worthy champions.

• Like 1

I don't think he did pull off a miracle last season. Utd threw it away. I say this not meaning to take anything away from City but the Everton and Wigan games defined the season, not Mancini. Who would have thought Utd would have thrown those points away.

That said City played great football throughout the season and were worthy champions.

Yep, completely agree with all of that.

Or a new Blue from Argentina even laugh.png

Behave yourself, or I may have to send the ghost of Mel Torme over to sort you out.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I believe Mancini was seen leaving the ground with a fat lady.

Southampton were terrific and you certainly couldn't tell who had the multi million players.

Any guesses how much Nasri will go for....he's been an oompa loompa all season!

Edited by uptheos

Southampton were terrific and you certainly couldn't tell who had the multi million players.

There's been recent talk of Monaco(?!) splashing cash in a deal for both Nasri and Tevez. $40m euros for both, or thereabouts. I'd take that and smile from here to there.

I think Nasri is one of thoses mercenaries that is only there for the money. Since they signed him, he has been decent in a handful of games and certainly doesnt put the effort in. e is one player that I would love to let go.

There is talk of Monaco paying 28 million quid for Nasri and Tevez. Considering they will have to let Tevez go for free in another year, and Tevez has said he wants to go home, I think they should take the 28 mill!!

I think Nasri is one of thoses mercenaries that is only there for the money. Since they signed him, he has been decent in a handful of games and certainly doesnt put the effort in. e is one player that I would love to let go.

There is talk of Monaco paying 28 million quid for Nasri and Tevez. Considering they will have to let Tevez go for free in another year, and Tevez has said he wants to go home, I think they should take the 28 mill!!

Ditto. But if Tevez wants to go home why would he agree to go to Monaco?

Ditto. But if Tevez wants to go home why would he agree to go to Monaco?

Must be a good golf course there and the French Foreign Legion are open to any old mercenaries so i here.

• Like 2

I tend to agree with you and that's probably why he (Nasri) irks me so much, I think he's alazy sod who goes missing. Taking 28 million for the two would be OK under the circumstances, but do you still think Mancini is the right person you would like to decide on replacements?