Manchester City

mrbojangles

I think a lot will depend on what happens at City in the summer. I predict a new high profile manager and massive spending....which will no doubt infuriate the supporters! tongue.pnggiggle.gif

The players these 'high profile' managers sign aren't exactly hard to find if you have money to throw away and has been proven, high profile doesn't mean you can handle problem players.

IMO someone like David Moyes would be a safer bet, if City really do have a plan to bring youngsters through.

The trouble is he's not fashionable enough and some will say he has no Euro experience..........well take a look at how City did with a high profile manager that did!

Are you saying its unfashionable to be ginger?

Well i don't agree with your sentiments but Moyes always reminds me of Alan Curbishly. He will bottle it when push comes to shove and he's f*ckin boring!

Edited by carmine

I think a lot will depend on what happens at City in the summer. I predict a new high profile manager and massive spending....which will no doubt infuriate the supporters! tongue.pnggiggle.gif

The players these 'high profile' managers sign aren't exactly hard to find if you have money to throw away and has been proven, high profile doesn't mean you can handle problem players.

IMO someone like David Moyes would be a safer bet, if City really do have a plan to bring youngsters through.

The trouble is he's not fashionable enough and some will say he has no Euro experience..........well take a look at how City did with a high profile manager that did!

His sexual preferences are up to him. wink.png

Personally, I don't think he would touch Man City and I believe he's relatively content at Everton anyway.

He has been one of the most consistent managers in the league and IMO more likely to go to United, if anywhere........they only understand a Scottish accent, anything else would be too unsettling.

His sexual preferences are up to him. wink.png

Personally, I don't think he would touch Man City and I believe he's relatively content at Everton anyway.

He has been one of the most consistent managers in the league and IMO more likely to go to United, if anywhere........they only understand a Scottish accent, anything else would be too unsettling.

I think Moyes is a very capable manager that will has reached his level.

Just been told this by a mate of mine, who has good contacts at City.

The players and Mancini have had a huge bust up.

After the defeat by Southampton, Mancini flew to Italy. He didnt even go into the dressing room, but rather sent someone in to pick up his bag!!

There is now talk that Viera will be taking over till the end of the season. Apparantly ALL the city players have given Viera their backing.

There is expected to be more news to come out after the Leeds game.

Like I said this guy is in the know, and has no axe to grind with City

After the defeat by Southampton, Mancini flew to Italy. He didnt even go into the dressing room, but rather sent someone in to pick up his bag!!

There is now talk that Viera will be taking over till the end of the season. Apparantly ALL the city players have given Viera their backing.

I also have a mate at Carrington Jack and heard something very similar from him....as i eluded to after the Saints defeat on here,it will be out soon enough.

So you still think he will stay!!

I also have a mate at Carrington Jack and heard something very similar from him....as i eluded to after the Saints defeat on here,it will be out soon enough.

I have to say No.

Because this guy gets very very reliable info. It doesnt sound good.

I have to say No.

It looks like my biggest issue with Mancini and one I have stated several times, has become his downfall. He has no man management skills, many times he doesn't even acknowledge a player when he brings him off the pitch and doesn't know how to stroke ego's when required. You cannot have fall outs with players and it's always their fault. Eventually you have to look at yourself and wonder if it's you and not them.

• Like 1

Red : I also have a mate at Carrington Jack and heard something very similar from him

I actually find it hard to believe that Jack and Red have any mates 44.gif

Footnote : Figment of imagination springs to mind 4.gif

With Chelsea Spurs and Arsenal pushing hard for the top four City should be concerned about staying in it themselves.

So you are saying city's world domination will have to be put on hold for awhile w00t.gif

Red : I also have a mate at Carrington Jack and heard something very similar from him

I actually find it hard to believe that Jack and Red have any mates 44.gif

Footnote : Figment of imagination springs to mind 4.gif

Here speaks the man who includes a search engine as his chum. You and good old Googs go way back, right? biggrin.png

Google is my friend.

With Chelsea Spurs and Arsenal pushing hard for the top four City should be concerned about staying in it themselves.

So you are saying city's world domination will have to be put on hold for awhile w00t.gif

No not really. I'm saying a new manager will come in and give some bullshit line to the arabs about wanting to clean the slate, start a fresh with his own players blah blah blah and City's owners with more money than they know what to do with will think about it for about five seconds and say 'Eh ok spend what you want and the accountants will find a way round FFP and you will see the second coming of City's new ownership. Same same but different

And i still say its a Mourinho done deal btw...............Mindyou every top manager seems to be giving Chelsea the finger. Why i wonder?

Edited by carmine

Nope. Just in transition....as they say tongue.png

Yeh thats what i meant!!biggrin.png

Moyes would do a good job at City

He'd bring a touch of realism back to City, but still have a sneaky feeling he's being line up to take over from SAF and as I said before, the guys in the dressing room won't notice the change as they are only tuned into Scottish accent.

I have to say No.

It looks like my biggest issue with Mancini and one I have stated several times, has become his downfall. He has no man management skills, many times he doesn't even acknowledge a player when he brings him off the pitch and doesn't know how to stroke ego's when required. You cannot have fall outs with players and it's always their fault. Eventually you have to look at yourself and wonder if it's you and not them.

Sounds like the sooner he leaves the better for City.

I have to say No.

But you want him to stay don't you, because you have said many times that he's a master tactician and you see him going forward with 'the plan'.

He'd bring a touch of realism back to City, but still have a sneaky feeling he's being line up to take over from SAF and as I said before, the guys in the dressing room won't notice the change as they are only tuned into Scottish accent.

Whoever takes over at City will be man managing world class players and world class egos. Whilst i have the greatest respect for Moyes and don't think he has the gravitas about him and i also think the future incumbant needs to boast a trophy cabinet with silverware

• Like 1

Mindyou every top manager seems to be giving Chelsea the finger. Why i wonder?

I don't know why, the return on a contract is awesome. Work a few months of it, pocket a few mill when he gives you your P45.

I've been thinking of sending them my CV, assistant manager ** of East Sheen U-12s, runners up in the Canaries Cup 1985, I'm as qualified as most of the muppets he's hired, and I wouldn't be pissing about with these Carlos Kickaballs.

biggrin.png

** When I say assistant manager, I mean the girlfriends dad was the manager and I used to go to games with him and pat the lads on the head when they came off.

Edited by Chicog

Mindyou every top manager seems to be giving Chelsea the finger. Why i wonder?

I don't know why, the return on a contract is awesome. Work a few months of it, pocket a few mill when he gives you your P45.

I've been thinking of sending them my CV, assistant manager ** of East Sheen U-12s, runners up in the Canaries Cup 1985, I'm as qualified as most of the muppets he's hired, and I wouldn't be pissing about with these Carlos Kickaballs.

biggrin.png

** When I say assistant manager, I mean the girlfriends dad was the manager and I used to go to games with him and pat the lads on the head when they came off.

Its the new youth policy. No cash to splash! tongue.png

I have to say No.

But you want him to stay don't you, because you have said many times that he's a master tactician and you see him going forward with 'the plan'.

Yes I want him to stay. But mate, do me a favour, dont misquote me!!

I have never said Mancini is a master tactician. He has made mistakes, but he has made tactical changes that I happen to agree with, when others think he is a retard.

I appreciate everything he has done at City, I really do.

He wont go to City. Chelsea bound for me