Manchester City

mrbojangles

Man City or Juve. Must have been a tough one that lads :o

Well Ranieri has just been on Sky saying it was very tough as he'd have liked the big project at City but couldn't afford to wait a week or more to see how the takeover pans out.

Am i alone in hoping the Thaksin deal falls through? I'd rather stay as we are - a cash strapped mid-table under-achiever - than become his new political toy; it'll end in tears!

I'm sure you're not alone but I personally hope the deal goes through. I can't see us staying as a mid-table club without it. If Thaksin, or someone else, doesn't come in with some funds, then we will almost certainly be relegation fodder.

Am i alone in hoping the Thaksin deal falls through? I'd rather stay as we are - a cash strapped mid-table under-achiever - than become his new political toy; it'll end in tears!

I'm sure you're not alone but I personally hope the deal goes through. I can't see us staying as a mid-table club without it. If Thaksin, or someone else, doesn't come in with some funds, then we will almost certainly be relegation fodder.

I don't exactly agree with the "If Thaksin, or someone else, doesn't come in with some funds, then we will almost certainly be relegation fodder", i tend to think that the choice of manager would be more of a factor. It is though a bit of a worry, that players are going out (Distin will be a loss) and no one's coming in yet.

Absolutely agree Bred about Distin and the choice of manager. However, the only way we will ever be able to get to at least a European spot, is by having someone in charge with dosh to spend. Personally, I don't care who it is, just as long we can start to compete with the top 4 or 5. Call me a mercenary if you like but that's them way i feel.

Not long ago, when City wouldn't release Pearce for U21 duties, he was saying he could do the Engerland job on a part-time basis. Now he's sacked see he's suggesting it should be a fulltime position. Losing my respect for SP bit by bit.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Sources say that Thailand's Assets Examination Committee has informed

mobile broadcast units of several TV stations to be on standby to

broadcast live its decision as to whether to freeze assets of former

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra. The broadcast will probably take

place in the early evening Bangkok time.

View our forum for breaking news and comment on this decision and its

broadcast:

http://www.angkor.com/2bangkok/2bangkok/fo...15108#post15108

http://www.2bangkok.com

I do hope this is true and he is cashstrapped come tomorrow!

From skysports

City seek Shinawatra answers

Manchester City have asked for an explanation from Thaksin Shinawatra after it was reported that £830million of his assets had been "frozen" by the Thai government.

The former Thai prime minister is currently in negotiations with City over a potential takeover.

However, Shinawatra, who left Thailand last year after being ousted from office in a military coup, is also at the centre of an ongoing investigation into corruption.

Reports say he will no longer be able to access his bank accounts in Thailand and City are eager to find out what the consequences will be for them.

A statement from the club read: "The board notes the information emanating out of Thailand today in respect of Dr Shinawatra and the freezing of his assets.

"The board and its advisers are in discussion with Dr Shinawatra's advisers to confirm the implications of these developments in respect of their client's interest in potentially making an offer for the company.

"These discussions and those between the company and other interested parties may or may not lead to an offer being made for the company."

The key question will be whether Shinawatra still has the necessary funds to complete a takeover, but sources in London claim the threat to freeze assets will not stop the City bid.

A spokesman for Shinawatra said: "This situation will not singly affect the takeover bid."

Big Sam: City are 'out of order'

Sam Allardyce has criticised Manchester City for being 'out of order' in holding up Joey Barton's proposed move to Newcastle United.

The midfielder has agreed personal terms and passed a medical after The Magpies matched the £5.5million release clause in his contract, but City are preventing the deal from reaching completion after clashing with Barton over a proposed pay-out.

The England international is contractually entitled to over £300,000 if he is sold without asking for a transfer, but City are unwilling to pay as Barton was not actively forced out of the club.

Barton's agent Willie McKay has referred the dispute to the Professional Footballers' Association, but in the meantime Allardyce has publicly rebuked the City officials who are holding up the deal.

"They are out of order. This is a private matter, a confidential issue that should not have been made public," Allardyce told the Manchester Evening News. "I'm flabbergasted and want the situation resolved.

"I am just trying as Newcastle manager to secure a player of this kind and quality and the deal has been held up.

"I cannot understand it because City didn't pay anything for this player as he came through the youth system and are selling him for over £5million.

"It's not really for me to comment. All I know is that this is a matter for Joey to sort out and I hope it is resolved as it has stopped him putting pen to paper."

Thank christ that we never signed him.

Thaksin deal still on course

Thaksin Shinawatra's lawyer has insisted that the former Thailand Prime Minster's takeover bid for Manchester City remains on course.

The deal was thrown into doubt on Monday when it was revealed that Shinawatra had assets to the value of £830million frozen by the Thai government.

Shinawatra was forced to leave Thailand last year after a military coup and an Asset Examination Committee, set up following his departure, has frozen 21 bank accounts held by his immediate family.

City quickly made contact with Shinawatra's advisers to establish what impact the developments would have on his bid to buy the Premiership club.

Now Shinawatra's solicitor has claimed that although methods of financing may be changed, the takeover bid itself remains unaffected.

"We are still pursuing the deal," lawyer Noppadon Pattama told Reuters.

"We hope the seller will appreciate the recent development in Thailand and realise that Dr Thaksin is willing to cooperate with them fully.

"In light of the decision by the AEC to freeze his assets, we might have to re-adjust the situation regarding the funds. But we hope that the deal will be successful."

Thaksin Shinawatra's lawyer has insisted that the former Thailand Prime Minster's takeover bid for Manchester City remains on course.

Clutching at straws there. Odds on that they won't finalise the deal - even if Thaksin could now afford it. Which apparently he can't now. You should be glad, if it it had all gone tits-up after he'd bought the club then it would have left Citahin in a very grave situation.

Fellow Blues should understand and get a laugh out of this!

City circus act is no fun for board

Crisis is a relative term at Manchester City. Nine summers ago, their pre-season friendlies were against Torpoint Athletic and Newquay; their second-biggest transfer was £10,000 to Port Melbourne Sharks for the not-entirely-successful services of Danny Allsopp and the kit launch had to be cancelled due to an absence of shirts.

Yet this has been a bewildering close season. Conveniently for satirists, there has been a circus parked outside Eastlands, and with less than a month to go until the start of training, Manchester City have no manager, have made no signings and have lost two of their best players. Yesterday, the board were coming to terms with the fact that the takeover bid from the former Thai prime minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, was dead in the water.

Shinawatra's lawyer, Noppadol Pattama, said the freezing of 21 bank accounts, containing £830 million, by the military junta that replaced him might "delay any investment" while his advisors thought it was "50-50" whether the deal could be salvaged. Most analysts believe Manchester City's statement to the Stock Exchange on Monday, that they were awaiting "the implications" of the latest move against Shinawatra, signalled the end of the courtship.

The City board are almost out of patience. Chief executive Alistair Mackintosh has already turned his attention from overseeing a takeover to appointing a manager to succeed Stuart Pearce, who was sacked 28 days ago. Although initial plans to appoint Claudio Ranieri were hamstrung by the constant delays waiting for Shinawatra to make his move, it is thought a successor to Pearce could be appointed next week.

After an emergency board meeting yesterday, chairman John Wardle addressed a supporters group inside Eastlands. Although Wardle and his business partner, David Makin, were keen to sell their investment in the club which, including loans, amount to £50 million, Wardle is likely to lead City into the new season. He said he would keep to his pledge, made in April, to provide "substantial funding" to his manager, whether or not the Shinawatra takeover materialised.

Despite demands from the Newcastle manager, Sam Allardyce, and an intervention by the Professional Footballers' Association, City are expected to resist any demand to give Joey Barton a "loyalty payment" of £300,000 because the midfielder did not ask for his transfer to St James' Park.

While it could be said that Barton asked for a transfer the moment he attacked team-mate Ousmane Dabo in training, Mackintosh will argue that agent Willie McKay alerted other clubs to the £5.5 million release clause Barton's in his contract, thereby requesting a transfer by default.

This is unlikely to sway Allardyce, who was at his impassioned best yesterday. "Manchester City are out of order," he said. "I am flabbergasted and I want the situation resolved as soon as possible. I cannot understand it, because City did not pay anything for this player as he came through their youth system, and they are selling him for more than £5 million."

With Sylvain Distin already gone, City supporters who gathered at Eastlands were understandably anxious. "Manchester City are not in limbo," said one source close to the board. "People say that because we don't have a manager we have missed out on transfer targets, and we have. We have missed out on Titus Bramble, Gavin McCann and Antoine Sibierski. None of those would have interested Manchester City.

"We are well on the way to appointing a manager long before the planes carrying the players back from holiday touch the tarmac. Manchester City may be in hospital but it is sitting up and taking hot food. It is not in a coma." :o

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtm...13/sfnmac13.xml

Yep, it's just business as normal for us blues eh Bred :o

One of the Gallagher's was on radio this morning. He was joking about it all and how typical it is of city but that's what makes him love the club even more. Then he said "I think i'll organise an hostile take over bid next week with some of my mates" (jokingly, at least i think he was :D )

City circus act is no fun for board

Crisis is a relative term at Manchester City. Nine summers ago, their pre-season friendlies were against Torpoint Athletic and Newquay; their second-biggest transfer was £10,000 to Port Melbourne Sharks for the not-entirely-successful services of Danny Allsopp and the kit launch had to be cancelled due to an absence of shirts.

Yet this has been a bewildering close season. Conveniently for satirists, there has been a circus parked outside Eastlands, and with less than a month to go until the start of training, Manchester City have no manager, have made no signings and have lost two of their best players. Yesterday, the board were coming to terms with the fact that the takeover bid from the former Thai prime minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, was dead in the water.

Shinawatra's lawyer, Noppadol Pattama, said the freezing of 21 bank accounts, containing £830 million, by the military junta that replaced him might "delay any investment" while his advisors thought it was "50-50" whether the deal could be salvaged. Most analysts believe Manchester City's statement to the Stock Exchange on Monday, that they were awaiting "the implications" of the latest move against Shinawatra, signalled the end of the courtship.

The City board are almost out of patience. Chief executive Alistair Mackintosh has already turned his attention from overseeing a takeover to appointing a manager to succeed Stuart Pearce, who was sacked 28 days ago. Although initial plans to appoint Claudio Ranieri were hamstrung by the constant delays waiting for Shinawatra to make his move, it is thought a successor to Pearce could be appointed next week.

After an emergency board meeting yesterday, chairman John Wardle addressed a supporters group inside Eastlands. Although Wardle and his business partner, David Makin, were keen to sell their investment in the club which, including loans, amount to £50 million, Wardle is likely to lead City into the new season. He said he would keep to his pledge, made in April, to provide "substantial funding" to his manager, whether or not the Shinawatra takeover materialised.

Despite demands from the Newcastle manager, Sam Allardyce, and an intervention by the Professional Footballers' Association, City are expected to resist any demand to give Joey Barton a "loyalty payment" of £300,000 because the midfielder did not ask for his transfer to St James' Park.

While it could be said that Barton asked for a transfer the moment he attacked team-mate Ousmane Dabo in training, Mackintosh will argue that agent Willie McKay alerted other clubs to the £5.5 million release clause Barton's in his contract, thereby requesting a transfer by default.

This is unlikely to sway Allardyce, who was at his impassioned best yesterday. "Manchester City are out of order," he said. "I am flabbergasted and I want the situation resolved as soon as possible. I cannot understand it, because City did not pay anything for this player as he came through their youth system, and they are selling him for more than £5 million."

With Sylvain Distin already gone, City supporters who gathered at Eastlands were understandably anxious. "Manchester City are not in limbo," said one source close to the board. "People say that because we don't have a manager we have missed out on transfer targets, and we have. We have missed out on Titus Bramble, Gavin McCann and Antoine Sibierski. None of those would have interested Manchester City.

"We are well on the way to appointing a manager long before the planes carrying the players back from holiday touch the tarmac. Manchester City may be in hospital but it is sitting up and taking hot food. It is not in a coma." :o

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtm...13/sfnmac13.xml

Championship here we come.Its a fxxking joke!!!!!!!

Man City close in on new manager

Manchester City hope to appoint a new manager within a week, with Sevilla's Juande Ramos and Dutch coach Co Adriaanse topping their wanted list.

BBC Sport understands City have identified top targets and intensified their search in the last 48 hours.

City officials will also meet former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra in London on Wednesday to discover if he can proceed with his takeover.

Thailand's military government has frozen £830m of Shiniwatra's assets.

City chairman John Wardle and chief executive Alistair Mackintosh are now driving the search for a successor to Stuart Pearce, rather than holding fire and waiting to see if Shiniwatra actually takes control at Eastlands.

Wardle made a surprise appearance at a City supporters' function on Tuesday to urge fans to be patient and deliver an update on the current situation at the club.

And BBC Sport can reveal City are now hopeful of attracting a top-quality European coach to the club.

Despite the uncertainly surrounding Shiniwatra's position, chairman Wardle had already stated in April that significant funds would be available this summer, irrespective of whether the takeover went ahead or not.

BBC Sport can reveal Ramos, who has led Sevilla to successive Uefa Cup triumphs, and 59-year-old Dutchman Adriaanse are the two names most interesting City at present.

Former Liverpool bosses Graeme Souness and Gerard Houllier have both been linked with the post, but they will not be appointed.

City's board are keen to appoint a coach with a track record of working with academies, with the club having one of the strongest in the country.

Ramos has transformed Sevilla into one of Spain's elite, while Adriaanse won his reputation working at AZ Alkmaar in Holland.

Adriaanse also worked at Porto in Portugal, and resigned as manager of FC Metalurh Donetsk in May with four games to play in the Ukrainan Premier League.

City's board have also moved swiftly to clear up lingering confusion over Shiniwatra in the wake of his assets being frozen.

The Thai takeover group still believes it will be able to go ahead, but key talks will be held in London on Wednesday which may decide the immediate destiny of the club.

On Tuesday, Thaksin's lawyer Noppadon Pattama admitted the seizure of family bank accounts "could delay any investment" but claimed it would not affect plans to go through with the purchase.

Thaksin, 57, who was previously linked with a takeover of Liverpool, has spent much of his time in London since being ousted from power in a bloodless military coup last year.

He submitted a bid to buy Premiership side City last month and was then granted access to the club's accounts.

But the lack of any progress on the proposed deal has already led to the club missing out on former Chelsea boss Claudio Ranieri to fill their managerial vacancy.

He was tipped to take over from Stuart Pearce, who was sacked at the end of the 2006/7 campaign, but opted to join Serie A side Juventus instead.

Former City player Ray Ranson also expressed interest in buying the club but withdrew his offer at the end of May.

City deny Barton accusations

Manchester City have denied accusations that they made the details of Joey Barton's release fee public.

Barton has yet to complete his move to Newcastle as the player is apparently demanding a £300,000 payout for leaving the club.

City feel that, as Newcastle and West Ham activated Barton's £5.5m release clause and he chose to speak to the clubs, he had effectively told the club he wanted to leave, waiving his right to any payment.

Both sides are refusing to back down in the row, with the PFA keen to resolve the matter.

But Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce hit out at City, claiming they were 'out of order' for making the issue public - an allegation that the club have now strenuously denied.

"At no time have we divulged the details of Joey's contract or would we ever do so with such a player," said club spokesman Paul Tyrrell.

"Sadly, this is now in the public domain through no fault of Manchester City. It is disappointing that Sam Allardyce has chosen to make these claims public."

He added: "We will continue to have a good relationship with Newcastle."

Blimey Tot, we haven't even started the season yet. At the moment we are on the same points as United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. Glass half full and all that :D

Perhaps a tad melo dramatic :o ,however,you have to conceed it aint looking good.No manager,2 of our best players sold,no money,need i go on ...................

Blimey Tot, we haven't even started the season yet. At the moment we are on the same points as United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. Glass half full and all that :D

Perhaps a tad melo dramatic :o ,however,you have to conceed it aint looking good.No manager,2 of our best players sold,no money,need i go on ...................

Yeah i concede that buddy.

And knowing City, they'll win the first 10 games of the season, with the tea lady as caretaker manager and 2 stewards covering for Distin and Barton :D

From The Guardian

Police continue to investigate Barton vs Dabo

'Police tell City players to point the finger over Barton incident'

Detectives investigating Joey Barton's alleged training-ground confrontation with Ousmane Dabo have asked Manchester City's players to name who they believe was guilty. Officers from Greater Manchester Police have sent a questionnaire to every member of the first-team squad asking if they witnessed the altercation during a practice match at the club's training ground on May 1.

Stuart Pearce, the manager at the time, is also understood to have received a written request to submit a detailed report about what led to the incident and which player he believes was to blame. Dabo needed hospital treatment for facial injuries after the altercation and the former France international midfielder has alleged to the police that he was knocked unconscious after being struck several times from behind.

Barton, who has since agreed a £5.5m move to Newcastle United, was subsequently arrested but has submitted a counter-allegation of assault against his former team-mate. The 24-year-old Liverpudlian has employed the specialist sports lawyer Mel Stein, who has stated that his client "strenuously denies" any allegations of wrongdoing.

The police officers in charge of the case are waiting for the City players to submit their own evidence after providing a list of questions that could be used in the event of a court case. The questionnaire is described as mandatory and, if there is not a satisfactory response, the police are prepared to visit the club's Carrington practice ground when the players report for pre-season training on July 4. Several players may be asked to submit more detailed statements with a view to being witnesses at a trial. Paul Dickov, who is understood to be the closest player to the incident, might be one.

Barton has been bailed until July 11 when the police hope to be in a position to determine whether criminal charges should be brought. There is then the possibility of a court hearing that will be of intense embarrassment, not only to City but also Barton's new employers at St James' Park.

Dabo, meanwhile, is planning to remain at City next season, a possibility that has been made significantly easier by the departure of a player he could meet in the courtroom later this year. The 30-year-old suffered a damaged retina and has needed specialist treatment, but it is thought he will be able to resume training with the rest of the squad.

From City's website

Etuhu backed to return stronger

Academy Manager, Jim Cassell, has today backed Kelvin Etuhu to overcome a season-ending knee injury and push on for a place in the Blues senior squad this season.

Etuhu picked up the unfortunate injury away at Walsall back in February, whilst on loan at Rochdale which cut short a successful loan spell at the Spotland club, where Kelvin had scored two goals in three starts.

After being set to extend his stay with The Dale for a further month, the injury came as a real blow for the 19-year-old, but Cassell thinks it’s an important time ahead for the striker.

“The 2007/08 season is going to be a massive one for Kelvin and I’ve got tremendous faith in him,” Jim told us.

“I would love him to do well because he’s a front player, he’s got pace, and nobody knows quite yet how he’s going to come back after his injury, but we all know that he’ll get the terrific medical support that’s available now.”

And after seeing his brother, Dixon, make it into the City first team back in 2001, Kelvin has another challenge as he aims to follow in his footsteps.

But it’s one step at a time first for the England Under 19 international and Cassell thinks Kelvin has every chance of succeeding.

He added: “We’re hoping he comes back flying and hits the ground running, as they say, in the pre-season and who knows – he could be challenging for a place.”

From the BBC:-

Better times ahead for Manchester City?

by Phil McNulty - BBC Sport 13 June 2007

Noel Gallagher has not been moved to write a song about it just yet - but Manchester City's close season has offered up no shortage of material for their most famous fan.

No manager after Stuart Pearce's sacking, a takeover on ice as the protagonist has his assets frozen by a military government, two of their most high-profile players either gone or going.

Never mind a re-hash of Gallagher's classic "Wonderwall", the scene is more in the mould of D:Ream's "Things Can Only Get Better."

City fans have endured the odd crisis down the years, and they have sensed another one since doubts over former Thai PM Thaksin Shinitwatra's takeover emerged.

Grim visions have been painted about a season looming with no manager, no owner and no players.

So what is the truth? Is it all really as bad as it seems? Or are things actually about to take a turn for the better?

Sorry to be the bearer of good news for those City doom-mongers, but it may well be that they are.

Let's examine the facts.

The takeover delay robbed City of the chance to employ Claudio Ranieri as manager.

Was that such a big loss?

Some might suggest it is more of a lucky escape because "The Tinkerman" always looked a somewhat uncomfortable fit for City.

City may have had a result when Ranieri chose Juventus - he certainly did.

And was Ranieri the team-builder City wanted?

As I understand it, the City hierarchy are seeking a manager who will work in tandem with their academy, one of the best and most productive in the country.

Ranieri did not appear the right choice to perform this task, so I believe his arrival at Juventus is best for both him and the club.

And what about transfer targets they have missed out on?

Who are the big names who have come and gone that City might have actually been interested in or landed?

Not too many spring to mind.

True, they have lost Sylvain Distin and will lose Joey Barton once he stops wrecking his public image even further with a demand for a ludicrous £300,000 "loyalty" payment to join Newcastle.

Distin's departure to Portsmouth was laughable, seeking the proverbial "a new challenge" at Fratton Park.

And as for Barton, once his team-mate Ousmane Dabo was hospitalised by an alleged training ground attack, the game was up.

It is always darkest before the dawn, and my information is that things may be about to look up for City.

Despite what the naysayers may believe, there are some very capable people behind the scenes at City and things are on the move.

The word is that a new manager could be appointed in the next week after chairman John Wardle and chief executive Alisdair Mackintosh took charge of the search.

No more waiting for Shiniwatra. The men on the ground have stepped up the hunt in the last two days.

Sevilla's Juande Ramos is interesting City - and I understand he is very interested in them.

The same applies to experienced Dutch coach Co Adriaanse.

Ramos, in particular, would be a real coup after winning successive Uefa Cups.

If City could capture Ramos they would have one of the most coveted and capable coaches in Europe.

The takeover does bring a cloud of uncertainty, but City have already stressed any manager would have significant funds, irrespective of the fate of Shiniwatra's bid.

And a meeting between all parties in London on Wednesday is designed to move the saga to a conclusion.

All should become clearer within the next seven days.

City will hopefully know if they will have a new owner and a new manager - and if both get sorted it still leaves them time to fashion a squad for the new season.

It does not come easy for supporters to be optimistic at Manchester City, but all the pessimism surroundings Eastlands may yet be misplaced.

Well here they are boys. Our first game is away to West Ham!!

Saturday, 11 August 2007

Barclays Premier League

West Ham v Man City, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Derby, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 18 August 2007

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Man Utd, 15:00

Saturday, 25 August 2007

Barclays Premier League

Arsenal v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 01 September 2007

Barclays Premier League

Blackburn v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 15 September 2007

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Aston Villa, 15:00

Saturday, 22 September 2007

Barclays Premier League

Fulham v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 29 September 2007

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Middlesbro', 15:00

Saturday, 06 October 2007

Barclays Premier League

Newcastle v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 20 October 2007

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Birmingham, 15:00

Saturday, 27 October 2007

Barclays Premier League

Chelsea v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 03 November 2007

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Sunderland, 15:00

Saturday, 10 November 2007

Barclays Premier League

Portsmouth v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 24 November 2007

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Reading, 15:00

Saturday, 01 December 2007

Barclays Premier League

Wigan v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 08 December 2007

Barclays Premier League

Tottenham v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 15 December 2007

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Bolton, 15:00

Saturday, 22 December 2007

Barclays Premier League

Aston Villa v Man City, 15:00

Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Blackburn, 15:00

Saturday, 29 December 2007

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Liverpool, 15:00

Tuesday, 01 January 2008

Barclays Premier League

Middlesbro' v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 12 January 2008

Barclays Premier League

Everton v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 19 January 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man City v West Ham, 15:00

Tuesday, 29 January 2008

Barclays Premier League

Derby v Man City, 19:45

Saturday, 02 February 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Arsenal, 15:00

Saturday, 09 February 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man Utd v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 23 February 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Everton, 15:00

Saturday, 01 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Wigan, 15:00

Saturday, 08 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Reading v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 15 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Tottenham, 15:00

Saturday, 22 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Bolton v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 29 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

Birmingham v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 05 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Chelsea, 15:00

Saturday, 12 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Sunderland v Man City, 15:00

Saturday, 19 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Portsmouth, 15:00

Saturday, 26 April 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Fulham, 15:00

Saturday, 03 May 2008

Barclays Premier League

Liverpool v Man City, 15:00

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Newcastle, 15:00

I'm gonna re-vist this thread later in the season to see how many Sky got changed !!