Manchester City

mrbojangles

the general talk was that you had very much of a monopoly on ignorant, stupid post so do one you hypocritical twa*

the general talk was that you had very much of a monopoly on ignorant, stupid post so do one you hypocritical twa*

Add to that a witless bore and a troll.

Footnote : when you going to get this quote thing sorted, doing my ed in !

I know, mine too. I also haven't been able to get on TV for most of the weekend. They are trying to fix the bugs as we speak.

Shall we have a whip round and get them a stronger pestcide ?

Footnote : when you going to get this quote thing sorted, doing my ed in !

I know, mine too. I also haven't been able to get on TV for most of the weekend. They are trying to fix the bugs as we speak.

Shall we have a whip round and get them a stronger pestcide ?

I guess it's a cost factor, there must be some whiz in Thailand who can fix it at a price.

Come on mrboj....lets hear your summer wish list.

You have won the lottery after all! tongue.png

Still compiling the list?

Understandable I suppose! ohmy.png:P

Sorry smokes. Missed your first post.

Don't have a list mate. I am extremely happy with the purchases so far and it would be an added bonus if Isco were to join us as well.

This is a fantastic video, showing what being a City fan means.

Mr BJ and jellydog will particularly appreciate it.

I especially like Cheeseman commentating and what happened when Ageuro scored THAT goal, and also when he talks about what it means to be a City fan (around 40 min mark)

Its 45 minutes long, but well worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PMpqrIyIWMY

Come off it mrboj....you are surely gonna buy more than that with a new manager at the helm.

Maybe, maybe not. Apparently he was already talking to the club when we bought Navas and Ferdandinho and he is already happy with the squad. Obviously any club would be also happy if they got Cavani but I don't know how likely that is.

Come off it mrboj....you are surely gonna buy more than that with a new manager at the helm.

Maybe, maybe not. Apparently he was already talking to the club when we bought Navas and Ferdandinho and he is already happy with the squad. Obviously any club would be also happy if they got Cavani but I don't know how likely that is.

If not Cavani, a poacher with some height for me. I think Mario Gomez would be perfect, but apparently he's being chased by everyone.

If not Cavani, a poacher with some height for me. I think Mario Gomez would be perfect, but apparently he's being chased by everyone.

There really is nothing wrong with what you've already got in the strikers deptwink.png

Cavani apparently wants to go to Madrid, who in turn need a marquee signing which might in turn initiate a move for Higuain to Arsenal

There really is nothing wrong with what you've already got in the strikers deptwink.png

Cavani apparently wants to go to Madrid, who in turn need a marquee signing which might in turn initiate a move for Higuain to Arsenal

i tend to agree.

Dzeko has had a bit of stick on here. I am still unsure. Last year he didnt really get the minutes on the pitch, still scored goals. I guess it depends on whether or not he fits in with Pellegrinis plans.

We apparantly have first choice on Jovetic. I havent seen him too much, but he was a top priority to buy when Mancini was in charge.

I said before that Cavani will go to Madrid and we will get Isco. I think Madrid and City agreed between themselves some time ago.

So I dont really see any forwards out there who who definately improve what we have.

I think with the additions we have made plus Isco, then we will create far more chances this coming season.

• Like 1

Compared to your lot !tongue.png

For me, City would insure the success they want with a consistent striker. I've mentioned it before, but Aguero is oft injured (has been his entire career), streaky, and Dzeko hasn't stepped up. Tevez, though I love the idiot, is not the goal banger he once was. Given City's riches, why start a new season with that questionable strike force ? To each his own opinion, but my vote would be for some upgrading.

I usually find that people who resort to expressing themselves in such a manner are "educationally challenged" so you must be proud of yourself? life has surely dealt you a cruel blow,try not looking in the mirror too often and things may improve rolleyes.gif

I usually find that people who resort to expressing themselves in such a manner are "educationally challenged" so you must be proud of yourself? life has surely dealt you a cruel blow,try not looking in the mirror too often and things may improve rolleyes.gif

clap2.gif

clap2.gif

Thank you and enjoy your day thumbsup.gif

RIP putty cat. He looks a bit wary of Balotelli, eh ?

It looks like Balotelli is giving him a poke in the eye,just to let him know who's the guvnor. This same straight jab was later to become useful against a certain Mr. Mancini.

Everythings very quiet at the moment, isn't it about time you lot bought a new player, after all it must be a week since your last signing !

Well I suppose we could do a Daniel Levy, and leave it until 10 minutes before the end of the deadline and then offer 5 Bob for someone.laugh.png

Everythings very quiet at the moment, isn't it about time you lot bought a new player, after all it must be a week since your last signing !

Well I suppose we could do a Daniel Levy, and leave it until 10 minutes before the end of the deadline and then offer 5 Bob for someone.laugh.png

true but he couldn't be accused of paying massively over the odds for a Brazillian midfielder either. Apart from paying massively over the odds you might well have bought the wrong player! clap2.gif

whats worse....nonchalently pissing money up the wall or spending nothing?

true but he couldn't be accused of paying massively over the odds for a Brazillian midfielder either. Apart from paying massively over the odds you might well have bought the wrong player! clap2.gif

whats worse....nonchalently pissing money up the wall or spending nothing?

How have we overpaid?

How have we bought the wrong player?

So if Fernandhino turns out to be one of the best midfielders in the premiership is that p!ssing money up the wall?

I would rather spend the money. That way you should be right most of the time and wrong some of the time. Overall your team will be improved. You have to keep spending otherwise you will fall behind. On the other hand if you constantly DONT spend money, you will fall further and further behind.

How quickly they turn into big time charlies eh carms? Posted Image

Nigeria has a lot of oil, how about Goodluck Johnathan buying out the Lilywhites.

All we want are a couple of strikers....a creative midfielder as well.

Not much to ask now is it?

The last thing any of us wants to see is the mockery of Monaco. ;)