Manchester City

mrbojangles

Only the three for some reason i thought it was more but Jack said Jovetic is signing yesterday i think?

Still Jesus and Negrado are Pellegrini's boys so it will be interesting with Silva and Nasri and Milner who will be playing up with Khun and Negrado and Jesus.

I'm really excited to see how Pellegrini is gonna shape them. Cos I really don't know how versatile the new signings are.

I still think after Jovetic, there will be a major signing (striker) and with most reckoning Pellegrini likes a 4-3-3, I reckon that'll mean the end for Nasri and possibly Milner. I also cannot see how Barry fits in, unless he is happy to cover for injuries.

You think we will get another striker after Jovetic, BJ?

I would be amazed, but you never know. I think Dzeko, Aguero, Negredo and Jovetic is more than enough, and as I thought it looks like Guidetti is going to go to maybe Sunderland on loan.

I get a strong feeling that Pellegrini is going to give most of the players a chance. Excepting maybe Sinclair, who needs a smaller club, and maybe Garcia who Pellegrini got rid of previously.

I think the idea is to keep Barry and then send him over to the States for our MLS venture in NY.

I think, having read about Pellegrini, that a player like Milner will flourish under him, whereas Nasri will get found out very quickly if he continues his insipid performances.

Anyway, when is this season starting. I am bored sh!tless!!xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.YrVD4txHqx.webp alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

laugh.png

Only the three for some reason i thought it was more but Jack said Jovetic is signing yesterday i think?

Still Jesus and Negrado are Pellegrini's boys so it will be interesting with Silva and Nasri and Milner who will be playing up with Khun and Negrado and Jesus.

I'm really excited to see how Pellegrini is gonna shape them. Cos I really don't know how versatile the new signings are.

I still think after Jovetic, there will be a major signing (striker) and with most reckoning Pellegrini likes a 4-3-3, I reckon that'll mean the end for Nasri and possibly Milner. I also cannot see how Barry fits in, unless he is happy to cover for injuries.

I would be amazed, but you never know. I think Dzeko, Aguero, Negredo and Jovetic is more than enough, and as I thought it looks like Guidetti is going to go to maybe Sunderland on loan.

I get a strong feeling that Pellegrini is going to give most of the players a chance. Excepting maybe Sinclair, who needs a smaller club, and maybe Garcia who Pellegrini got rid of previously.

I think the idea is to keep Barry and then send him over to the States for our MLS venture in NY.

I think, having read about Pellegrini, that a player like Milner will flourish under him, whereas Nasri will get found out very quickly if he continues his insipid performances.

Anyway, when is this season starting. I am bored sh!tless!!laugh.png alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

I must admit that my strategy is a tad more under handed than yours jack. I believe that Pellegrini will ditch Dzecko as soon as he gets a better replacement sorted and he is purely paying lip service to Dzecko to keep him happy whilst he is hunting around for another siganture. We got found wanting last year through a lack of strikers and I don't think we'll allow that to happen again.

Interesting what you say about Milner, hope your right cos I like the guy. We both don't know Pellegrini's style too much, so alot of this is guess work I suppose but I just had Milner down as not the look of what Pellegrini wants. I mean, he's not exactly full of flair is he? Honest but not stylish.

That's pretty much as I read it as well MrB. I can't see Dzeko making the cut. Of Milner, Barry and Nasri, I'd like to hope a place can be found for Milner. As you say, not stylish, but a nice straight ahead player who has an idea.

Rodwell should be worried.

Maybe those two goals against Norwich will save him by a whisker. But yeah, worried I would be, or maybe not. If he gets shipped, he'll find more playing time elsewhere.

Maybe those two goals against Norwich will save him by a whisker. But yeah, worried I would be, or maybe not. If he gets shipped, he'll find more playing time elsewhere.

No chance he will be shipped.

I think he is an excellent player, when fit.

He fits the profile, young and English.

I get the feeling this year there will be more rotation of the squad.

Anyway, when is this season starting. I am bored sh!tless!!xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

Failed at Chelsea, succeeded at Swansea, looked like a deer in the headlights at City.

small club player IMHOthumbsup.gif

Was it a lack of respect for Nelson Mandela or a lack of interest in Man City???

After all the South Africans can (and probably did) celebrate Mandela's birthday anywhere they want to, but it's the second time Man C have played in a half empty stadium on this tour.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2369714/South-African-fans-accused-lack-respect-City-play-half-stadium-Mandelas-95th-birthday.html

Edited by sumrit

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif>

Are you laughing because the only Centre Forward you are likely to sign this year is Peter Odemwingie?laugh.png

Are you laughing because the only Centre Forward you are likely to sign this year is Peter Odemwingie?laugh.png.pagespeed.ce.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif width=32 alt=cheesy.gif>

If your profile is young and English, why have you recently bought 4 foreigners and only one being young facepalm.gifbiggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

Are you laughing because the only Centre Forward you are likely to sign this year is Peter Odemwingie?laugh.png.pagespeed.ce.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

If your profile is young and English, why have you recently bought 4 foreigners and only one being young facepalm.gif width=24 alt=facepalm.gif> 20x20xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.XhpYJIv77 width=20 alt=biggrin.png>

Future Alfie. Building for the Future.

Give it 4 years and you will see.

As for young and English, we needed strikers, who would you have suggested, thats young and English?

Future Alfie. Building for the Future.

If your profile is young and English, why have you recently bought 4 foreigners and only one being young facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif width=24 alt=facepalm.gif> Nx20xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.XhpYJIv77v width=20 alt=biggrin.png>

Give it 4 years and you will see.

As for young and English, we needed strikers, who would you have suggested, thats young and English?

Dreaming again Jack laugh.png

I am dreaming that maybe one day you can answer one of my questions?

You werent able to give me a value on your players Livermore/Parker and Essou Akottouwhistling.gif

So now just tell me who you would have bought, as a centre forward who is young and English and available?

You werent able to give me a value on your players Livermore/Parker and Essou AkottouPosted Image

So now just tell me who you would have bought, as a centre forward who is young and English and available?

Would be folly to sell Livermore as he will improve yet and his value of maybe £3m will double with a good season.

BAE maybe £4-5m....decent defender...no more.

Parker might fetch £3m if someone needs the cover....again I think we will hold on to him....he is capable of doing a job still.

City seal £25m Jovetic deal just a day after £20m Negredo swoop

The Blues’ two new strikers are now expected to fly out to Hong Kong to join their pre-season tour in Hong Kong

City last night reached agreement with Fiorentina for the £25million transfer of Montenegro star Stevan Jovetic, just as £20m Spanish ace Alvaro Negredo was in Manchester having his medical.

And the Blues’ two new strikers are now expected to fly out to Hong Kong to join their pre-season tour in Hong Kong.

Jovetic said he was ‘thrilled’ to be joining City and to be linking up again with his old Fiorentina pal Matija Nastasic .

“City are a very important side, playing in the Premier League,” he said. “I really want to win something and I am thrilled to go there, believe me.”

Jovetic has been criticised for leaving by the Fiorentina fans, but his message to them was: “I gave everything, but I want a change of scenery.”

Full story:- http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-seal-25m-stefan-5145687

You werent able to give me a value on your players Livermore/Parker and Essou Akottouwhistling.gif

Would be folly to sell Livermore as he will improve yet and his value of maybe £3m will double with a good season.

Parker might fetch £3m if someone needs the cover....again I think we will hold on to him....he is capable of doing a job still.

Thanks smokes.

Thats exactly what I thought and said in a previous post on your thread, yet Alfie disagreed strongly, so I just wanted him to put a value on themrolleyes.gif

City seal £25m Jovetic deal just a day after £20m Negredo swoop

The Blues’ two new strikers are now expected to fly out to Hong Kong to join their pre-season tour in Hong Kong

City last night reached agreement with Fiorentina for the £25million transfer of Montenegro star Stevan Jovetic, just as £20m Spanish ace Alvaro Negredo was in Manchester having his medical.

And the Blues’ two new strikers are now expected to fly out to Hong Kong to join their pre-season tour in Hong Kong.

Jovetic said he was ‘thrilled’ to be joining City and to be linking up again with his old Fiorentina pal Matija Nastasic .

“City are a very important side, playing in the Premier League,” he said. “I really want to win something and I am thrilled to go there, believe me.”

Jovetic has been criticised for leaving by the Fiorentina fans, but his message to them was: “I gave everything, but I want a change of scenery.”

Full story:- http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-seal-25m-stefan-5145687

• Like 1

Thanks smokes.

Thats exactly what I thought and said in a previous post on your thread, yet Alfie disagreed strongly, so I just wanted him to put a value on themrolleyes.gif

You didn't put a value of 4-5m for BAE, anyway there you have it, the second player of 5m.To be fair Jack the only true value of a player is when he is sold, otherwise values can be completely wrong bit like your value on Maicon I.E you saying that City are making a profit on him on here !

In fact you do that a lot Jack, a lot of talking the talk and if's with you, Give it 4 years and you will see, is obviously the latest one, mind you've probaly been saying that for the last 2 years already laugh.png

• Like 1

Thanks smokes.

You didn't put a value of 4-5m for BAE, anyway there you have it, the second player of 5m.To be fair Jack the only true value of a player is when he is sold, otherwise values can be completely wrong bit like your value on Maicon I.E you saying that City are making a profit on him on here !

In fact you do that a lot Jack, a lot of talking the talk and if's with you, Give it 4 years and you will see, is obviously the latest one, mind you've probaly been saying that for the last 2 years already laugh.png

Carry on Alfie!!

Still failing to answer 2 simple questions!!

Thanks smokes.

Carry on Alfie!!

Still failing to answer 2 simple questions!!

To be fair Jack,being ex plod i would have thought that you look at the facts rather than gazing into the future like Mystic Meg biggrin.png

Surely he means "I want an absurdly enormous wage packet".

• Like 1

That goes without saying. Aren't they all on absurdly enormous wage packets? Or do Arsenal players just play for the fun of it !!

That goes without saying. Aren't they all on absurdly enormous wage packets? Or do Arsenal players just play for the fun of it !!

Compaired to the wages City pay mate the rest of the leagues players are on minimum wagesbiggrin.png

Were you not forking out nearly 1m a week just on your forwards over the last couple of season?

I reckon your kit mans on 10k a weeklaugh.png

Were you not forking out nearly 1m a week just on your forwards over the last couple of season?

And that was rumored to be for the players that wernt even at the club clap2.gif

Compaired to the wages City pay mate the rest of the leagues players are on minimum wagesbiggrin.png

I reckon your kit mans on 10k a weeklaugh.png

I think you will find we have calmed down a bit!!

Nobody we have recently signed is getting more than 100k.

Negredo for example 75kper week, which is only slightly more than you pay Defoe, and a lot less than what you pay Adebayor