Manchester City

mrbojangles

Jovetic has been criticised for leaving by the Fiorentina fans, but his message to them was: “I gave everything, but I want a change of scenery.”

Surely he means "I want an absurdly enormous wage packet".

That goes without saying. Aren't they all on absurdly enormous wage packets? Or do Arsenal players just play for the fun of it !!

Compaired to the wages City pay mate the rest of the leagues players are on minimum wagesbiggrin.png

Were you not forking out nearly 1m a week just on your forwards over the last couple of season?

I reckon your kit mans on 10k a weeklaugh.png

Jovetics rumoured salary hasn't been leaked yet but we have been really cutting back on salaries. Negrado for instance cost just a bit less than Jovetic and he is on 75k a week.

How much is Gareth on?

And Chiqoc, how much is Walcott on?

Edit:- Whoops, jack posted before me.

Edited by mrbojangles

In fairness MrB, in young Gareth we are keeping hold of a 60m asset.

I'm not slagging him off Carms. In todays salary scales he's worth it and you'll hit the jackpot when you sell. I'm just replying to the posts about players coming to City only for obscene money when many, many other clubs are doing exactly the same thing. It's the state of the market place.

I think you will find we have calmed down a bit!!

Nobody we have recently signed is getting more than 100k.

Negredo for example 75kper week, which is only slightly more than you pay Defoe, and a lot less than what you pay Adebayor

#

Adeboys stupid contract that you gave him was finished when he left you, and we would have paid the 'real' market rate,

absolutely no where near 75 grand,he and defoe signed b4 we went oot with bale and a 'limi't was in place ,probably nearer 50

and 'calming down'clap2.gif yeah right 100 mil ish, so far this window says thats bollacks.

Jovetic has been criticised for leaving by the Fiorentina fans, but his message to them was: “I gave everything, but I want a change of scenery.”

That goes without saying. Aren't they all on absurdly enormous wage packets? Or do Arsenal players just play for the fun of it !!

Don't be daft it's obvious Sheikh Yerbooty doesn't give a flying f*&% about how much he pays, he's already shelled out nigh on 100 million on players.

Platini must be seething. Financial fair play my arse.

I know one that went to a big club to win things!

Man City legend Bert Trautmann has died aged eighty nine. Now there was one brave keeper. RIP Bert.

Although I,m a long standing MUFC fan Bert Trautmann was a legend and more importantly a gentleman,a sad loss to his family and football in general thumbsup.gif

Don't be daft it's obvious Sheikh Yerbooty doesn't give a flying f*&% about how much he pays, he's already shelled out nigh on 100 million on players.

yeah,FFP cheesy.gif city are turning it into atotal joke, slightly off topic the over sheik your bootyclap2.gif at psg, gave a strong hint at the 'business'coffee1.gif mentality behind these Arabic takeovers, when he threatened barca if they kept on pursuing ??? we'll come in a buy messi at his rumored release clause 0f 250 mil, we all know the plus's he could l bring, but this appeared to have nothing to do with those, it was a puerile childish gesture, like a threat, you take one of my favorite toys, and i'l l!!!!!

Negredo for example 75kper week, which is only slightly more than you pay Defoe, and a lot less than what you pay Adebayor

#

Adeboys stupid contract that you gave him was finished when he left you, and we would have paid the 'real' market rate,

absolutely no where near 75 grand,he and defoe signed b4 we went oot with bale and a 'limi't was in place ,probably nearer 50

and 'calming down'clap2.gif yeah right 100 mil ish, so far this window says thats bollacks.

<deleted> as per usual rijiit!!

Adebayor is on 100k per week.

rolleyes.gif

Jack what the <deleted> are you trying to say......

You have a youth policy ok no problem we all do!!!

But come on mate 100 million on 4 footballers and a new manager and entire staff?? how much is that costing?

You can only pull the wool a little mate before every one see's the truth.

Chelsea in disguise

• Like 1

You are just coming over as a bitter Gooner, Chi cok.

Lets see what happens with FFP, shall we, rather than coming out with ill thought out statements.

We have reduced our wage bill and brought in replacements who we need, who are costing us LESS than our old players.

You are just p!ssed because you aint going to be winning anything for the next decade. Even Spurs are looking more likely than your lot

Edited by JacknDanny

So what u are saying Jack is you did it three years ago to win the league yes?

Now you see that you need to tone it down a bit by spending 100 million lol ...give it a rest me old! laugh.png

Jack what the fuc_k are you trying to say......

But come on mate 100 million on 4 footballers and a new manager and entire staff?? how much is that costing?

Chelsea in disguise

So whats the difference in us spending 90 million on 4 players and you spending 90 million on 2 players?

You are after Bale and Fabregas, right?

And you will have to pay those 2 at least the amount that we are paying our 4.

Same same.

#

rolleyes.gif

yeah coarse he is cheesy.gif

Chelsea in disguise

come on red b fair!!!! they did get rid of bridge and santa cruz clap2.gif

Edited by rijit

Chelsea in disguise

So whats the difference in us spending 90 million on 4 players and you spending 90 million on 2 players?

Same same.

The difference is the success we have had and the history we have created over the last 100 years.

We built are club through success on the pitch and that started even before Ferguson biggrin.png

Chelsea in disguise

come on red b fair!!!! they did get rid of bridges and santa cruz clap2.gif

And Hargreaves and bellendatelli

#

rolleyes.gif

yeah coarse he is cheesy.gif

Rijiit. Either you are delusional or blind to the truth or have your head buried so deep in the sand. Read and learn.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/490759/20130716/adebayor-wage-demands-tottenham-exit.htm

http://www.givemesport.com/360262-emmanuel-adebayor-edges-closer-to-6m-besiktas-move

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/9490747/Tottenham-confirm-signing-of-Emmanuel-Adebayor-from-Manchester-City-in-deal-worth

http://whatculture.com/sport/spurs-transfers-christian-benteke-deal-depends-on-adebayor-sale.php

Chelsea in disguise

come on red b fair!!!! they did get rid of bridges and santa cruz clap2.gif

And Hargreaves and bellendatelli

oh yeah and they reckon they actually made a PROFIT on macion crazy.gif watch out world!!!!!! mind you even they'de be pushed to make on a loss on a freeby cheesy.gif

Chelsea in disguise

Same same.

The difference is the success we have had and the history we have created over the last 100 years.

We built are club through success on the pitch and that started even before Ferguson biggrin.png

So what you are saying is that FFP aside, if a club has 'history' its ok for them to spend money. But if they have not had success on their side or as much illustrious history, then they cannot spend money?

Arrogant at its worst. Typical Rag attitude, which is why I will laugh my c@ck off when we batter you this coming seasonclap2.gif

Chelsea in disguise

Same same.

So what you are saying is that FFP aside, if a club has 'history' its ok for them to spend money. But if they have not had success on their side or as much illustrious history, then they cannot spend money?

Arrogant at its worst. Typical Rag attitude, which is why I will laugh my c@ck off when we batter you this coming seasonclap2.gif

You said that last season mate as well cheesy.gifcheesy.gif would u like me to show you the posts you made hahaha!! clap2.gif

You are just coming over as a bitter Gooner, Chi cok.

Lets see what happens with FFP, shall we, rather than coming out with ill thought out statements.

We have reduced our wage bill and brought in replacements who we need, who are costing us LESS than our old players.

You are just p!ssed because you aint going to be winning anything for the next decade. Even Spurs are looking more likely than your lot

There is no FFP for Citeh, they are entirely dependent on a rich playboy who can rustle up the cash any time he likes, after all he is the brother of a dictator, isn't he?

I'm sure all of the citizens of Abu Dhabi are happy to see their national wealth being squandered on a boy's toy.

biggrin.png

Rijiit. Either you are delusional or blind to the truth or have your head buried so deep in the sand. Read and learn.

http://www.ibtimes.c...tenham-exit.htm

http://www.givemespo...m-besiktas-move

http://www.telegraph...y-in-deal-worth

http://whatculture.c...ebayor-sale.php

your reading material AGAIN leaves much 2 be desired. 2 bollacks reports from ??? some ridiculous site' one called 'what culture' cheesy.gif and one from international who exactly?, finger on the footie pulse 4 sure cheesy.gif ? and the telegraph which didn't work ,almost all IMO,not worth the band width they're written on. thumbsup.gif he signed b4 we broke the wage structure for bale, which was @ 60 or was it 70, WE BROKE IT FOR BALE not adeboy. The turks are probably holding fire, thinking they can push us into a corner? cos we want to sign benteke, nothing outrageous there

or anything levy wont be able to handle.