Manchester City

mrbojangles

Hope we can bounce back tomorrow against Bayern but they have just won six games on the bounce. So it's goona be a difficult one. Should be a good one to watch for the neutral though.

Got my fingers crossed. A plus is that Bayern haven't looked quite the bulldozer so far under Pep. I would think it ain't easy consistently playing at the level they reached under Heynckes. Maybe they can be had.

Hope we can bounce back tomorrow against Bayern but they have just won six games on the bounce. So it's goona be a difficult one. Should be a good one to watch for the neutral though.

Not a chance pal,the Pellegrini pedigree will be shown up for what it is.

smile.png

Hallo fans and friends of the German soccer,

City - Munich 1 : 3

wow, that was a demonstration of excellent German football. City hardly had any chance until about 10 minutes before the end. Bayern absolute dominant. If Bavaria Munich continues to play the Championship this way, it has a good chance to be first team to defend the title.

Excellent coach is Pep Guardiola. Well done Munich!

• Like 2

smile.png

wink.png

Hallo fans and friends of the German soccer,

City - Munich 1 : 3

wow, that was a demonstration of excellent German football. City hardly had any chance until about 10 minutes before the end. Bayern absolute dominant. If Bavaria Munich continues to play the Championship this way, it has a good chance to be first team to defend the title.

Excellent coach is Pep Guardiola. Well done Munich!

Always good to read your posts Lotus biggrin.png

But why do you never post when the German sides get beat?

• Like 1

smile.png

wink.png

Wow Red. You didn't manage to find your computer that quick after the Demolition Derby. Just a coincidence tongue.png

Well I thought City thoroughly outplayed Bayern................. from the 78th minute until the 82nd minute.thumbsup.gif

I thought it was the midfield where we got bossed around and we looked much better once Silva come on. Negrado also scored a lovely goal. That's about all the positives I can think of at the moment.

Albeit anything can happen in the knock out stages, playing like that Bayern have a good chance of retaining it this year.

• Like 1

Well I thought City thoroughly outplayed Bayern................. from the 78th minute until the 82nd minute.thumbsup.gif

I thought it was the midfield where we got bossed around and we looked much better once Silva come on. Negrado also scored a lovely goal. That's about all the positives I can think of at the moment.

Albeit anything can happen in the knock out stages, playing like that Bayern have a good chance of retaining it this year.

Bastien the Pig completely owned Yaya so i have been informed,you got battered and will struggle again i just hope you get through the group....CSKA Moscow away next whistling.gif a game you must win but a very difficult place to get a result and the following game is Chelsea away smile.png

• Like 1

smile.png

wink.png

Wow Red. You didn't manage to find your computer that quick after the Demolition Derby. Just a coincidence tongue.png

I don't post when i am on bender just in case i offend anybody smile.png As you well know my disciplinary record here is as bad as Suarez's wai2.gif

• Like 2

Soooo much space on the right for Bayern. Clichy really hasn't developed at all since leaving Arsenal (warned you at the time he was too often left stranded when you guys bought him Bo).

GLC (greedy little ****) exposed him mercilessly. Easy to say in hindsight, but Zabaleta was the man for that job even though he's a right footer!

just watched the highlights. joe hart's all over the place isn't he?

Yeah. As I said earlier stevie, I'm starting to lose my patience with him. Too many mistakes now.

his concentration looks shot. worrying stuff for a lad who not too long ago was right up there with the best. not playing too much playstation or something is he?

Yeah. As I said earlier stevie, I'm starting to lose my patience with him. Too many mistakes now.

He,s head and shoulders above any other keeper in the Premiership isn,t he? rolleyes.gif

He,s head and shoulders above any other keeper in the Premiership isn,t he? rolleyes.gif

English keepers, yes.

Fellaini's got the contract for the shampoo.

Happy days.

Just a thought.

I have seen a couple of shots of him when he has been out (once in the States and once an Manchester), where he was wearing glasses.

Now unless, these 'glasses' are a fashion statement, maybe his eyes are dodgy?

He certainly is playing nowhere near as well as he has in the past